Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
18-06-2015, 08:48 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(18-06-2015 08:39 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(18-06-2015 08:36 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Touching or pressing against my right eye hurts. Yesterday boyfriend accidentally kneed me in the eye. It didn't bruise or swell, thankfully, but I can feel an underlying bruise above my eyelid about where my brow is. Washing my face wasn't a fun task.

Sad

Holy shit, your sex life sounds way more interesting than mine... Ohmy

BRUH WHAT NO

I was just getting off the bed and his knee was like "impact to face" and I was like wow cool and I cried because pain and he was like wow not cool and he cried too and yeah

was basically a nonsexual festival of tears
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-06-2015, 09:03 AM
(18-06-2015 08:48 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(18-06-2015 08:39 AM)morondog Wrote:  Holy shit, your sex life sounds way more interesting than mine... Ohmy

BRUH WHAT NO

I was just getting off the bed and his knee was like "impact to face" and I was like wow cool and I cried because pain and he was like wow not cool and he cried too and yeah

So you had an Ato then.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
18-06-2015, 10:09 AM
(18-06-2015 08:39 AM)morondog Wrote:  Holy shit, your sex life sounds way more interesting than mine... Ohmy

BRUH WHAT NO

[Image: tumblr_m2yxaklopY1qlskhvo1_500.gif]

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
18-06-2015, 10:19 AM

BRUH WHAT NO

Sorry, was just being an ass. Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
18-06-2015, 11:08 AM
(18-06-2015 10:09 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(18-06-2015 08:48 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  BRUH WHAT NO

[Image: tumblr_m2yxaklopY1qlskhvo1_500.gif]

THIS IS AN ACCURATE DEPICTION OF WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
18-06-2015, 11:36 AM
FUCK MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First they make it legal for adoption agencies to deny children homes based on beliefs now they may sign off on a bill that will allow businesses to pay wages lower than the minimum to workers under 20 years old. The fuck is wrong with this State, its called minimum wage for a reason, its the minimum! You cant go under minimum. If this goes through then this state is run by a bunch of assholes who need to be kicked out of office and live on less than minimum wage. Retards.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
18-06-2015, 02:32 PM
Omfg....

I'm so (passive aggressively) pissed at husband I could scream!

Sunday, we're going to Disneyland -- we've had this trip planned since January.

So...husband thought it would be nice if we went to a nice meal. So I said sounds great, make a reservation...just for us -- kids can be on their own for a couple hours.

Since then he's mentioned it a handful of times, making sure...I've, for once, never wavered.

He knows you MUST make reservations -- he's said it for years for anyone planning on going he always warns them to plan ahead long before you arrive at the park to have a reservation if you plan to eat somewhere nice.

Last few weeks, he's mentioned it MANY TIMES that he needs to do this. I kept saying just do it already.

Well today he finally got around to it.

Our choices were to eat at 3:00pm or 9:30pm.

Hense why I'll be sure to use some tooth on his next blowjob...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-06-2015, 04:46 AM
Okay, this isn't a rant, but I figured at least one person might care, so here's a follow-up to my previous 'rant':

Yes, I went to the dentist, so y'all can rest without worry for a sentence.

It didn't even take the dentist a minute into the actual examination to pin the issue; as I expected, my rotted tooth needs to go. But, since nothing medical can ever fucking be simple with me, it can't simply be ripped out: thanks to the extent of erosion, the tooth in question is 'crumbling' and cracked, which will likely... complicate... the removal procedure. Meaning that I have been referred to the dental hospital up in the city in order to go under the knife to get a full extraction.

To add to all this fun, the tooth roots are very close to the nasal cavity, according to xray, so the doc was further concerned that during the rip where will be a "connection", whatever that means, which based on her language will be a very painful affair.

Oh, plus the tooth is infected.

Whoop de fuckin' doo for me, right?

I suppose I deserve this. It's what I get for not treating my dental health seriously.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
19-06-2015, 05:11 AM
I am dying. Apparently.

End of rant.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
19-06-2015, 06:07 AM
First the Labor Party goes broke and now Colin Fucktarded Piece of Shit Craig is being forced out as leader of the conservative party. This is a gooooood month for NZ politics, a good month indeed.

(19-06-2015 05:11 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I am dying. Apparently.

End of rant.

Aren't we all?