Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-06-2015, 06:48 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(19-06-2015 06:07 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  First the Labor Party goes broke and now Colin Fucktarded Piece of Shit Craig is being forced out as leader of the conservative party. This is a gooooood month for NZ politics, a good month indeed.

(19-06-2015 05:11 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I am dying. Apparently.

End of rant.

Aren't we all?

Yep. But do you have a time frame?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2015, 08:35 AM
Re: RE: Ranting corner
(19-06-2015 04:46 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Okay, this isn't a rant, but I figured at least one person might care, so here's a follow-up to my previous 'rant':

Yes, I went to the dentist, so y'all can rest without worry for a sentence.

It didn't even take the dentist a minute into the actual examination to pin the issue; as I expected, my rotted tooth needs to go. But, since nothing medical can ever fucking be simple with me, it can't simply be ripped out: thanks to the extent of erosion, the tooth in question is 'crumbling' and cracked, which will likely... complicate... the removal procedure. Meaning that I have been referred to the dental hospital up in the city in order to go under the knife to get a full extraction.

To add to all this fun, the tooth roots are very close to the nasal cavity, according to xray, so the doc was further concerned that during the rip where will be a "connection", whatever that means, which based on her language will be a very painful affair.

Oh, plus the tooth is infected.

Whoop de fuckin' doo for me, right?

I suppose I deserve this. It's what I get for not treating my dental health seriously.

I had two teeth with roots planted firmly in my sinus cavities. There was a lot of bloody mucus involved in moving them. Extractions, oral surgery, and a semi-permanant 'apparatus' were involved.

Since yours are close to, but not piercing, the nasal cavities, hopefully they can remove the tooth without damaging anything.
19-06-2015, 10:08 AM
(19-06-2015 08:35 AM)mecanna Wrote:  
(19-06-2015 04:46 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Okay, this isn't a rant, but I figured at least one person might care, so here's a follow-up to my previous 'rant':

Yes, I went to the dentist, so y'all can rest without worry for a sentence.

It didn't even take the dentist a minute into the actual examination to pin the issue; as I expected, my rotted tooth needs to go. But, since nothing medical can ever fucking be simple with me, it can't simply be ripped out: thanks to the extent of erosion, the tooth in question is 'crumbling' and cracked, which will likely... complicate... the removal procedure. Meaning that I have been referred to the dental hospital up in the city in order to go under the knife to get a full extraction.

To add to all this fun, the tooth roots are very close to the nasal cavity, according to xray, so the doc was further concerned that during the rip where will be a "connection", whatever that means, which based on her language will be a very painful affair.

Oh, plus the tooth is infected.

Whoop de fuckin' doo for me, right?

I suppose I deserve this. It's what I get for not treating my dental health seriously.

I had two teeth with roots planted firmly in my sinus cavities. There was a lot of bloody mucus involved in moving them. Extractions, oral surgery, and a semi-permanant 'apparatus' were involved.

Since yours are close to, but not piercing, the nasal cavities, hopefully they can remove the tooth without damaging anything.

Here's hoping.

Honestly, my biggest concerns at the moment are in order: the cost, and the fact that I've never been under the knife before, which is what the doc said would probably be necessary.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
19-06-2015, 10:30 AM
(19-06-2015 10:08 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(19-06-2015 08:35 AM)mecanna Wrote:  I had two teeth with roots planted firmly in my sinus cavities. There was a lot of bloody mucus involved in moving them. Extractions, oral surgery, and a semi-permanant 'apparatus' were involved.

Here's hoping.

Honestly, my biggest concerns at the moment are in order: the cost, and the fact that I've never been under the knife before, which is what the doc said would probably be necessary.

You get good drugs. So there's that.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
19-06-2015, 10:32 AM
(19-06-2015 06:07 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(19-06-2015 05:11 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I am dying. Apparently.

End of rant.

Aren't we all?

fuckin' Earmuffs

Facepalm

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-06-2015, 10:42 AM
(19-06-2015 10:32 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-06-2015 06:07 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Aren't we all?

fuckin' Earmuffs

Facepalm

Ignore him. If two admins can't make him stop, nothing will. Unless Gawd exsists and strikes him down right now.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
19-06-2015, 10:44 AM
(19-06-2015 10:30 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(19-06-2015 10:08 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Here's hoping.

You get good drugs. So there's that.

Indeed. I need to keep my eyes on the opiate-coloured lining in the clouds.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
19-06-2015, 01:03 PM
In what world is a minivan considered a compact car?!

Fucktard.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
19-06-2015, 02:23 PM
(19-06-2015 10:32 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-06-2015 06:07 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Aren't we all?

fuckin' Earmuffs

Facepalm

(19-06-2015 10:42 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(19-06-2015 10:32 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  fuckin' Earmuffs

Facepalm

Ignore him. If two admins can't make him stop, nothing will. Unless Gawd exsists and strikes him down right now.

What? We are?
19-06-2015, 02:52 PM
(19-06-2015 01:03 PM)Nurse Wrote:  In what world is a minivan considered a compact car?!

Fucktard.

When the rental company is out of compacts and still has to honour your reservation?

You didn't see me complaining when I was reluctantly forced to accept a Chrysler 300 for a week instead of a Nissan Versa...

... this is my signature!