14-10-2012, 09:26 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Damn school finally blocked the site.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes legendoflink's post
15-10-2012, 05:23 AM
(14-10-2012 09:26 PM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  Damn school finally blocked the site.

That's a relief. You hadn't posted on TTA since you went on that date you told us about. I was wondering if a dreadful fate had befallen you.

Find all posts by this user
15-10-2012, 06:02 AM
May as well get a rant in, you know, in the "ranting corner"...

I fucking hate my laptop. It is causing more issues then the damn thing was ever worth. First the hard drive and battery it came with cacked themselves within two weeks of owning the damn thing. Then I get it back and the operating system no longer works, so I send it back in (through unofficial channels, because sending it in for repair seemingly broke the warranty) and when it come back (again) I am informed that it had two hard disk drives (one of which was the previously existing faulty one) inside it for whatever reason, which was apparently not right and according to the guy probably caused the problem..

Bring it round to the present day.

Unless I shut it down, the fucking thing wont shut up. It is endlessly making a buzzing sound from something inside, and there is nothing I can do about it, short of breaking it. I need it for study, BUT it is damn near impossible to drown out unless I blast my ear drums with music, so I can't use the damn thing for study because I can't concentrate.

I'm not buying from Radio Rentals or HP ever again. Too much bullshit from both.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-10-2012, 06:07 AM
Take it back and get your money back.
Basic consumer law, if a product has a serious fault issue (an issue that stops the product from doing it's intended function) then you as a consumer can get your money back.

As for warranty, tell them to go fuck themselves. If it's broke and a reasonable time has elapsed (as in you didn't buy 10years ago) then they have a duty to repair or replace it. They can't just opt-out of their legal obligations because of a tiny little sticker on the side. Just inform them you know your rights and don't back down.

Stores just say things like "the warranty was broken" or "no backsies!" because they are legally obligated to repair, replace or in cause of serious fault, refund your money. This puts them out of pocket because the same rights are not extended to business on business contracts. So the store loses out so of course they're gonna try and not give you your money back.

Put your fist down, show them whos boss.

[Image: oscar.png]
15-10-2012, 06:46 AM
(14-10-2012 12:24 AM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  Why can't I be who you want? I hate myself for letting you slip away.

That is poisonous thinking. Stop it. Right now.

You have to be who you are and want to be.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
15-10-2012, 06:53 AM
(15-10-2012 06:46 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-10-2012 12:24 AM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  Why can't I be who you want? I hate myself for letting you slip away.

That is poisonous thinking. Stop it. Right now.

You have to be who you are and want to be.

Just as long as it's within acceptable actions predetermined by society.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
15-10-2012, 10:10 AM
(14-10-2012 09:26 PM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  Damn school finally blocked the site.

That sucks! Sad

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
15-10-2012, 10:13 AM
(15-10-2012 10:10 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  

That sucks! Sad

So does a vacuum cleaner!
15-10-2012, 10:14 AM
(15-10-2012 10:13 AM)morondog Wrote:  So does a vacuum cleaner!

And Erx's mum. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
15-10-2012, 10:25 AM
Here is my rant for the day:

Fuckin' Hughsie. No

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post