Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
20-06-2015, 08:33 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(20-06-2015 08:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-06-2015 08:22 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Fuck no! Lol come help me put another clamp on the drain hose instead Tongue Laugh out load a bit of a leak there, hope another clamp helps it.

Did you use pipe tape?

I think you misspelled duct tape, Anje.

Duct tape as all.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2015, 08:35 PM
(20-06-2015 08:33 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(20-06-2015 08:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Did you use pipe tape?

I think you misspelled duct tape, Anje.

Duct tape as all.

Should have called it pipe dope. That's the redneck name.

And it's NOT duct tape.

Military has hundred mile an hour tape that blows duct tape out of the water.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
20-06-2015, 08:38 PM
Sounds like Smerc's got a handle on it. Thumbsup
20-06-2015, 08:39 PM
(20-06-2015 08:38 PM)pablo Wrote:  Sounds like Smerc's got a handle on it. Thumbsup

Or a clamp.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
20-06-2015, 08:44 PM
(20-06-2015 08:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-06-2015 08:38 PM)pablo Wrote:  Sounds like Smerc's got a handle on it. Thumbsup

Or a clamp.

That too.
20-06-2015, 09:07 PM
It wasn't a threaded connection for the drain hose, so I didn't use any plumber tape. But that second clamp was just the thing I needed!! Big Grin no leaking when testing a partial run. Now to do a full wash. Yaaaaay! This better work! Angry lol

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
20-06-2015, 09:22 PM
(20-06-2015 08:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-06-2015 08:33 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I think you misspelled duct tape, Anje.

Duct tape as all.

Should have called it pipe dope. That's the redneck name.

And it's NOT duct tape.

Military has hundred mile an hour tape that blows duct tape out of the water.

Two words.......

GORILLA TAPE...........

You could fix the San Andres fault - if you had a 200 mile long roll of Gorilla Tape.

If you haven't tried this stuff - you should break something - just so you can............

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
20-06-2015, 11:29 PM
I've, as per usual have left everything to the last minute.

Fun day tomorrow.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-06-2015, 06:02 AM
So... I'm sitting in my room minding my own business when out of nowhere my flatmate comes rather angrily up the stairs and starts flipping arm chairs (literally) and smacking walls and shit. I poke my head out the door to investigate as to why my lovely evening was being interrupted, I basically get told to fuck off as he slams the door behind him as he goes outside. A friend we had over was just finishing watching some shitty movie him and my flatmates were watching just looks at me, I look back both with a wtf look. He goes outside after him and they've now been sitting in his car chatting up a storm for the last half an hour.

Gauging from past experience with people, and this particular flatmate in particular, one can only assume that it is women related, referring to his girlfriend my other flatmate. Naturally the first thing that comes to mind is "if she moves out, I'm not increasing my rent payments to cover hers..."

And I'M the crazy one for not dating.. Nothing in my life has ever suggested that dating/marriage/interaction with people for longer than 30minutes, can result in anything beneficial to my persons. Why people feel obliged to bind themselves to one other human being on this miserable planet truly eludes the fucking shit out of me. That whole "friends with benefits" situation people sometimes find themselves in seems like a far more profitable arrangement. You get to have sexy time, if that's what you're in too, and it's cool if you have sexy time with other people and you don't get into all that stupid shit like anniversaries and shit. I mean seriously, there's 4 fucking holidays you gotta buy for your bitch/man, valentines day, her birthday, Christmas and your anniversary, not including any special anniversary like the "it's totally been 1 year since I first gave you a blowjob! buy me flowers!". Bitch do you know how expensive flowers are!! and all you do is look at them and they die. They fucking die. At least you get 15 years or so out of a puppy before it dies. Lucky to get 15 days out of flowers. Chocolates are better because you can get some too BUT they too are expensive because she's not happy with a $2 chocolate bar nooooooo she wants the seashell Belgium shit. OH but of course, she's not materialistic or only with you for your money or anything....

Face it fella's, your love of your partner can be summed up in one equation, it is mathematically possible to work out and this is exactly what women do.
Love = Gn * Gp
Where Gn = number of gifts and Gp = price of gifts.
If Love < 50% of your weekly income, you don't love her.

It's that simple.
This shit is fucking retarded.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
21-06-2015, 06:07 AM
(21-06-2015 06:02 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So... I'm sitting in my room minding my own business when out of nowhere my flatmate comes rather angrily up the stairs and starts flipping arm chairs (literally) and smacking walls and shit. I poke my head out the door to investigate as to why my lovely evening was being interrupted, I basically get told to fuck off as he slams the door behind him as he goes outside. A friend we had over was just finishing watching some shitty movie him and my flatmates were watching just looks at me, I look back both with a wtf look. He goes outside after him and they've now been sitting in his car chatting up a storm for the last half an hour.

Gauging from past experience with people, and this particular flatmate in particular, one can only assume that it is women related, referring to his girlfriend my other flatmate. Naturally the first thing that comes to mind is "if she moves out, I'm not increasing my rent payments to cover hers..."

And I'M the crazy one for not dating.. Nothing in my life has ever suggested that dating/marriage/interaction with people for longer than 30minutes, can result in anything beneficial to my persons. Why people feel obliged to bind themselves to one other human being on this miserable planet truly eludes the fucking shit out of me. That whole "friends with benefits" situation people sometimes find themselves in seems like a far more profitable arrangement. You get to have sexy time, if that's what you're in too, and it's cool if you have sexy time with other people and you don't get into all that stupid shit like anniversaries and shit. I mean seriously, there's 4 fucking holidays you gotta buy for your bitch/man, valentines day, her birthday, Christmas and your anniversary, not including any special anniversary like the "it's totally been 1 year since I first gave you a blowjob! buy me flowers!". Bitch do you know how expensive flowers are!! and all you do is look at them and they die. They fucking die. At least you get 15 years or so out of a puppy before it dies. Lucky to get 15 days out of flowers. Chocolates are better because you can get some too BUT they too are expensive because she's not happy with a $2 chocolate bar nooooooo she wants the seashell Belgium shit. OH but of course, she's not materialistic or only with you for your money or anything....

Face it fella's, your love of your partner can be summed up in one equation, it is mathematically possible to work out and this is exactly what women do.
Love = Gn * Gp
Where Gn = number of gifts and Gp = price of gifts.
If Love < 50% of your weekly income, you don't love her.

It's that simple.
This shit is fucking retarded.

Ahhhhh to be young....

Don't worry -- someday you'll meet the right person --- and you'll wonder how you ever got along with them.........

Happens to the best of us.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.