Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
21-06-2015, 07:43 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(21-06-2015 06:02 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Face it fella's, your love of your partner can be summed up in one equation, it is mathematically possible to work out and this is exactly what women do.
Love = Gn * Gp
Where Gn = number of gifts and Gp = price of gifts.
If Love < 50% of your weekly income, you don't love her.

It's that simple.
This shit is fucking retarded.

Until you find a partner that doesn't care about presents. Problem solved.

And if you can't, too bad.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2015, 07:48 AM
Quote:Until you find a partner that doesn't care about presents.

In the straight world there is no such thing.
If you're after a girl that doesn't expect presents a minimum of 4 times a year than I am afraid to say that the only girlfriend you're gonna have is one you have to blow up with a bike pump.

When a girl says "I don't expect presents" what she really means is "you better get me something good".
At least if you go for a hoe that expects presents and knows exactly what she expects the thinking is done for you and you simply need to just do a few overtime shifts at work to make sure you have enough money left over to pay for less important things such as rent or food.
21-06-2015, 07:51 AM
I've known plenty of gay couples and when one is older, presents are expected by the younger. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
21-06-2015, 07:54 AM
(21-06-2015 06:07 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(21-06-2015 06:02 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So... I'm sitting in my room minding my own business when out of nowhere my flatmate comes rather angrily up the stairs and starts flipping arm chairs (literally) and smacking walls and shit. I poke my head out the door to investigate as to why my lovely evening was being interrupted, I basically get told to fuck off as he slams the door behind him as he goes outside. A friend we had over was just finishing watching some shitty movie him and my flatmates were watching just looks at me, I look back both with a wtf look. He goes outside after him and they've now been sitting in his car chatting up a storm for the last half an hour.

Gauging from past experience with people, and this particular flatmate in particular, one can only assume that it is women related, referring to his girlfriend my other flatmate. Naturally the first thing that comes to mind is "if she moves out, I'm not increasing my rent payments to cover hers..."

And I'M the crazy one for not dating.. Nothing in my life has ever suggested that dating/marriage/interaction with people for longer than 30minutes, can result in anything beneficial to my persons. Why people feel obliged to bind themselves to one other human being on this miserable planet truly eludes the fucking shit out of me. That whole "friends with benefits" situation people sometimes find themselves in seems like a far more profitable arrangement. You get to have sexy time, if that's what you're in too, and it's cool if you have sexy time with other people and you don't get into all that stupid shit like anniversaries and shit. I mean seriously, there's 4 fucking holidays you gotta buy for your bitch/man, valentines day, her birthday, Christmas and your anniversary, not including any special anniversary like the "it's totally been 1 year since I first gave you a blowjob! buy me flowers!". Bitch do you know how expensive flowers are!! and all you do is look at them and they die. They fucking die. At least you get 15 years or so out of a puppy before it dies. Lucky to get 15 days out of flowers. Chocolates are better because you can get some too BUT they too are expensive because she's not happy with a $2 chocolate bar nooooooo she wants the seashell Belgium shit. OH but of course, she's not materialistic or only with you for your money or anything....

Face it fella's, your love of your partner can be summed up in one equation, it is mathematically possible to work out and this is exactly what women do.
Love = Gn * Gp

It's that simple.

Ahhhhh to be young....

Don't worry -- someday you'll meet the right person --- and you'll wonder how you ever got along with them.........

Happens to the best of us.

[Image: DUFlKko.png]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
21-06-2015, 08:04 AM
(21-06-2015 07:48 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  

If you're after a girl that doesn't expect presents a minimum of 4 times a year than I am afraid to say that the only girlfriend you're gonna have is one you have to blow up with a bike pump.

When a girl says "I don't expect presents" what she really means is "you better get me something good".
At least if you go for a hoe that expects presents and knows exactly what she expects the thinking is done for you and you simply need to just do a few overtime shifts at work to make sure you have enough money left over to pay for less important things such as rent or food.

[Image: 155fc3005e5535f7c9b0327105e116f6.png]
ELK will remember that

I'll be sure to report back to you when I prove you wrong, even if it takes me 60 years to do so.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
21-06-2015, 08:56 AM
(21-06-2015 06:02 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Face it fella's, your love of your partner can be summed up in one equation, it is mathematically possible to work out and this is exactly what women do.
Love = Gn * Gp

It's that simple.

Dodgy not every woman's love language is gifts.

Let's take me, for example:

I don't give a damn about gifts. Honestly, when it comes to gifts for me, it's not the amount spent or even the object itself, it's the gesture of it - the thought behind it. I would be just as happy with a peony picked out of the garden as I would a bouquet for "just because" from the grocery store as I would a lovely arrangement from a florist (but only if the there were money to spare for a florist and there was personal input into the flowers chosen). Red roses for valentines day or an anniversary will not win points with me. Actually, the hand picked peony from the garden would probably make me happiest. Saying you're sorry with a present is going to do nothing but piss me off.

Showing me you care isn't a bracelet from Tiffany's. I would rather have your time than you waste it working overtime to put a hunk of metal or some rocks on my wrist.

The ideal relationship for me would be loads of hot sex and words of affection. Companionship - wanting to spend a fair amount of your free time with me but cool with having separate interests and activities from time to time - I need my space - no stage 4 needy clingers (granted those first stages of falling in love is the "I can't get enough of you, can't get you off my mind when we're apart" kind of thing). I care about what you say and actions to back it up, whatever that might be. Whether it's taking my car to fill it with gas when it's cold outside so I don't have to get out and freeze my fingers, or getting the grandparents to watch the kid so we can go out on a date that I didn't have to plan. That spells love to me. My love can't be bought.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post
21-06-2015, 10:21 AM
Case and point here Elk: Nurse's post.

"I don't give a damn about gifts."
"it's the gesture of it - the thought behind it."

aka: "I don't expect gifts, but I do expect gifts".

Note the picky-ness: "Red roses for valentines day or an anniversary will not win points with me."

Note the complete lack of empathy for hard earned money spent: "Saying you're sorry with a present is going to do nothing but piss me off."

The female creature is complex young Elk, but it is not as hard to understand as people would have you believe.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
21-06-2015, 10:27 AM
(21-06-2015 08:56 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Dodgy not every woman's love language is gifts.

Let's take me, for example:

I don't give a damn about gifts. Honestly, when it comes to gifts for me, it's not the amount spent or even the object itself, it's the gesture of it - the thought behind it. I would be just as happy with a peony picked out of the garden as I would a bouquet for "just because" from the grocery store as I would a lovely arrangement from a florist (but only if the there were money to spare for a florist and there was personal input into the flowers chosen). Red roses for valentines day or an anniversary will not win points with me. Actually, the hand picked peony from the garden would probably make me happiest. Saying you're sorry with a present is going to do nothing but piss me off.

Showing me you care isn't a bracelet from Tiffany's. I would rather have your time than you waste it working overtime to put a hunk of metal or some rocks on my wrist.

The ideal relationship for me would be loads of hot sex and words of affection. Companionship - wanting to spend a fair amount of your free time with me but cool with having separate interests and activities from time to time - I need my space - no stage 4 needy clingers (granted those first stages of falling in love is the "I can't get enough of you, can't get you off my mind when we're apart" kind of thing). I care about what you say and actions to back it up, whatever that might be. Whether it's taking my car to fill it with gas when it's cold outside so I don't have to get out and freeze my fingers, or getting the grandparents to watch the kid so we can go out on a date that I didn't have to plan. That spells love to me. My love can't be bought.

Sounds like someone read "The 5 Love Languages" in days gone past.
That book has great value in relationships, even as a non-believer. Big Grin

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 1 user Likes Tonechaser77's post
21-06-2015, 10:33 AM
(21-06-2015 10:21 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  "I don't give a damn about gifts."

aka: "I don't expect gifts, but I do expect gifts".

Note the picky-ness: "Red roses for valentines day or an anniversary will not win points with me."

Note the complete lack of empathy for hard earned money spent: "Saying you're sorry with a present is going to do nothing but piss me off."

The female creature is complex young Elk, but it is not as hard to understand as people would have you believe.

"I don't give a damn about gifts."

aka: "I don't expect gifts, but I appreciate the thought if you do get me one".

"Saying you're sorry with a present is going to do nothing but piss me off."

aka "Buying my forgiveness won't work"

Not really hard and pretty straightforward to me.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
21-06-2015, 10:40 AM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2015 10:45 AM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(21-06-2015 07:48 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  

That's not true Earmuffs, hate to blow apart your idea of women, but I can literally count on one hand the number of times my husband has ever bought me flowers and NEVER EVER candy. Because as you me mentioned it's a waste of money because they die. If I want flowers I can buy them myself.

We have never done anything for valentines day or any other hallmark holiday.

Sure sometimes we'll go out to dinner for a special occasion, or he'll offer to cook.

We've been married for 26 years now and together for closer to 30 years. We don't buy a lot of crap for each other for birthdays, Christmas and we've never once actually celebrated our wedding anniversary.

I don't really know what's kept us together all these years. People often offer me sympathy when they find out I'm married to him, because he's a demanding ass to work with. Laugh out load

Maybe the real reason is that he never fails to make me laugh.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post