Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-06-2015, 03:39 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(22-06-2015 03:12 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Not really hard and pretty straightforward to me.

That's because you're an idiot and you're interpreting it wrong.

Allow me to rephrase.
Any lady, including the ones here, who say they would go on a second date with a guy who took them to McDonalds and made them pay for their own burger is full of shit.

Yes, but because if the guy is stupid enough to even try that then they do not deserve a second date, if the guy is low on cash then there is plenty of things they can do that doesn't cost money and can still be a great date.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
22-06-2015, 03:50 AM
(22-06-2015 03:39 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(22-06-2015 03:12 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  That's because you're an idiot and you're interpreting it wrong.

Allow me to rephrase.
Any lady, including the ones here, who say they would go on a second date with a guy who took them to McDonalds and made them pay for their own burger is full of shit.

Yes, but because if the guy is stupid enough to even try that then they do not deserve a second date, if the guy is low on cash then there is plenty of things they can do that doesn't cost money and can still be a great date.

LOL. There is no right or wrong way to go on a date. I prefer to split 50/50 on the first few dates anyway. If you pay you may make the other person feel uncomfortable, that this person is paying to create a debt that I must then pay back later.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
22-06-2015, 03:53 AM
(22-06-2015 03:50 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(22-06-2015 03:39 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Yes, but because if the guy is stupid enough to even try that then they do not deserve a second date, if the guy is low on cash then there is plenty of things they can do that doesn't cost money and can still be a great date.

LOL. There is no right or wrong way to go on a date.

There is no right or wrong way to go on a date but there are ways that can make a date good or bad and if you do something that makes a date bad, chances are you won't get another one. I think its pretty safe to say, taking a girl to McDonalds and making her pay for her meal is one of those things that make a date go bad.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
22-06-2015, 03:55 AM
(22-06-2015 03:53 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(22-06-2015 03:50 AM)morondog Wrote:  LOL. There is no right or wrong way to go on a date.

There is no right or wrong way to go on a date but there are ways that can make a date good or bad and if you do something that makes a date bad, chances are you won't get another one. I think its pretty safe to say, taking a girl to McDonalds and making her pay for her meal is one of those things that make a date go bad.

Betcha I could Wink

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
22-06-2015, 04:02 AM
(22-06-2015 03:55 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(22-06-2015 03:53 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  There is no right or wrong way to go on a date but there are ways that can make a date good or bad and if you do something that makes a date bad, chances are you won't get another one. I think its pretty safe to say, taking a girl to McDonalds and making her pay for her meal is one of those things that make a date go bad.

Betcha I could Wink

I don't doubt your skills but I wouldn't take the risk. Would rather stay home and cook up a homemade meal for her if money was an issue.

22-06-2015, 04:08 AM
(22-06-2015 04:02 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(22-06-2015 03:55 AM)morondog Wrote:  Betcha I could Wink

I don't doubt your skills but I wouldn't take the risk. Would rather stay home and cook up a homemade meal for her if money was an issue.

Sorry, was being a dick...

22-06-2015, 04:12 AM
(22-06-2015 04:08 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(22-06-2015 04:02 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  I don't doubt your skills but I wouldn't take the risk. Would rather stay home and cook up a homemade meal for her if money was an issue.

Sorry, was being a dick...

No worries Smile no harm done.

22-06-2015, 05:17 AM
(22-06-2015 03:12 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Not really hard and pretty straightforward to me.

That's because you're an idiot and you're interpreting it wrong.

Allow me to rephrase.

Any lady, including the ones here, who would give an unemployed middle aged man who lives with his mother because he can't afford his own place, doesn't own a vehicle and has a mountain of debt a chance/second date is either 1) a liar or 2) unemployed, living with her mother, doesn't own a vehicle and has mountains of debt.

Quote:That's not true Earmuffs, hate to blow apart your idea of women, but I can literally count on one hand the number of times my husband has ever bought me

I'm talking in general. Obviously not all 3 billion women on the planet are like this. Don't play stupid. You're a different case because your husband wears the pants. He doesn't buy you flowers or take you out because of "money" it's because you haven't required him too. No guy wants to do that shit. Guys do that because it's a sure fire way to guarantee they continue to get the vagina. If you're sucking your hubby off every morning than why is he gonna buy you shit? He gets what he wants. If you were to stop and maybe slip something like "I feel like the romance has died" or some shit and stop giving him head I guarantee he'll be the most romantic cunt on the planet.

It's different between young and old people. Old people were brought up different. Young people now, especially females, feel more equal gender wise. Girls hold the power, because they have the vagina, and they know it. Back in the day it was expected that women do this and that for their man. I'm not saying it's a bad thing that women feel more empowered now, I think it's fantastic, I'm just saying I think it's stupid the length guys go to to get some action and than to keep that girl.

Quote:Muffs, a relationship is built on both people putting something in.

No it's not. The 'ideal' relation is built on both people putting something in.

Quote:But a relationship *always* has to be balanced, in my book.

Again no, an "ideal" relationship.

Quote:So as you say "girls will always want gifts" - but even if what you say is true (which I think it's not), they are *giving* the other person something too

credit card debt?

Quote:there would be no relationship if the other person wasn't getting something they wanted.

Exactly. Girl gets a nice night out, maybe a piece of jewelry and the guy gets his dick sucked.

Quote:It's a fair trade.

Ehhh that's subjective.

Quote:If the other person elects not to fulfill their part of the trade then fuck them.

That's my point!

Quote:I don't expect a man to buy me gifts-- I have my own money and can buy my own things.

Bitch you stupid.
I have my own money and can buy my own things but if someone offers they are more than welcome to buy me a new motorbike.

[Image: demi-lovato.gif]

I didn't say I wouldn't take it, I said I wouldn't expect it. Tongue I wouldn't hold a vagina over a guy's head as a way to get gifts. Wait, that didn't sound right Undecided

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
22-06-2015, 05:23 AM
(22-06-2015 05:17 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(22-06-2015 03:12 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  That's because you're an idiot and you're interpreting it wrong.

Allow me to rephrase.

Any lady, including the ones here, who would give an unemployed middle aged man who lives with his mother because he can't afford his own place, doesn't own a vehicle and has a mountain of debt a chance/second date is either 1) a liar or 2) unemployed, living with her mother, doesn't own a vehicle and has mountains of debt.

I'm talking in general. Obviously not all 3 billion women on the planet are like this. Don't play stupid. You're a different case because your husband wears the pants. He doesn't buy you flowers or take you out because of "money" it's because you haven't required him too. No guy wants to do that shit. Guys do that because it's a sure fire way to guarantee they continue to get the vagina. If you're sucking your hubby off every morning than why is he gonna buy you shit? He gets what he wants. If you were to stop and maybe slip something like "I feel like the romance has died" or some shit and stop giving him head I guarantee he'll be the most romantic cunt on the planet.

It's different between young and old people. Old people were brought up different. Young people now, especially females, feel more equal gender wise. Girls hold the power, because they have the vagina, and they know it. Back in the day it was expected that women do this and that for their man. I'm not saying it's a bad thing that women feel more empowered now, I think it's fantastic, I'm just saying I think it's stupid the length guys go to to get some action and than to keep that girl.

No it's not. The 'ideal' relation is built on both people putting something in.

Again no, an "ideal" relationship.

credit card debt?

Exactly. Girl gets a nice night out, maybe a piece of jewelry and the guy gets his dick sucked.

Ehhh that's subjective.

That's my point!

Bitch you stupid.
I have my own money and can buy my own things but if someone offers they are more than welcome to buy me a new motorbike.

[Image: demi-lovato.gif]

I didn't say I wouldn't take it, I said I wouldn't expect it. Tongue I wouldn't hold a vagina over a guy's head as a way to get gifts. Wait, that didn't sound right Undecided

Well I'm sure there are guys who are into that too.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
22-06-2015, 09:54 AM
(22-06-2015 05:17 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I wouldn't hold a vagina over a guy's head as a way to get gifts.

So... you would do it just for the fun of it, then?

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post