Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-03-2012, 07:45 PM
RE: Ranting corner
If woo fails you try dueling.

[Image: asian-girl-bang-bang-gif.gif]

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
13-03-2012, 11:31 PM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2012 11:32 PM by Erxomai.)
HeartHeartHeart
(13-03-2012 05:32 PM)Leela Wrote:  couldn't hear but smell very well. acted as if nothing happened. btw at that moment he was the only one near and I am for sure not farting in the office.

On the bright side, Leela, you can now fart whenever you wish and everyone will blame The Kurt! Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
14-03-2012, 06:30 AM
(13-03-2012 11:31 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  HeartHeartHeart
(13-03-2012 05:32 PM)Leela Wrote:  couldn't hear but smell very well. acted as if nothing happened. btw at that moment he was the only one near and I am for sure not farting in the office.

On the bright side, Leela, you can now fart whenever you wish and everyone will blame The Kurt! Big Grin

Brilliant, see Kurt isn't all that bad! He's a smoke screen at the very least!

You've come to the right place for advice (even if you didn't ask for it). Big Grin
14-03-2012, 05:18 PM
(13-03-2012 06:01 PM)bemore Wrote:  I think I may well have competition over a lady Im taking out tommorow.

GGGGRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr AngryAngryAngry

However I am a gentleman.......... and I shall win the day through the power of woooooo

VICTORY

The power of wooooooooo never fails Big Grin

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
14-03-2012, 06:18 PM
(13-03-2012 11:31 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  

While some have a talent for belching at will, I have a talent for farting at will. I use it at work when the meeting is clearly over and nobody else seems to realize it. Kinda like a judge with his "We're adjourned for the day" hammer.

(13-03-2012 03:29 PM)Leela Wrote:  And that constant babbling and drumming is so annoying. and the smell, did I mention that? First week he was wearing the same shirt the whole week, same finger nail dirt the whole week, beer smell.... Why would you go to work like that?

He prob'ly just don't like going to meetings but can't fart at will.

#sigh
14-03-2012, 07:25 PM
(14-03-2012 05:18 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(13-03-2012 06:01 PM)bemore Wrote:  I think I may well have competition over a lady Im taking out tommorow.

GGGGRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr AngryAngryAngry

However I am a gentleman.......... and I shall win the day through the power of woooooo

VICTORY

The power of wooooooooo never fails Big Grin

I would like to congratulate you, Bemore, but I no longer give a fuck about your woooooooooo:

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
14-03-2012, 07:26 PM
This is embarrassing. I'm wearing that same outfit.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
14-03-2012, 07:28 PM
(14-03-2012 07:26 PM)lucradis Wrote:  This is embarrassing. I'm wearing that same outfit.

You're about to be embarrassed again...

~Izel
15-03-2012, 09:21 AM
I spent the better part of two hours writing this page that deals with challenging controversial subjects only to save the document, go to bed, and then when I get up this morning 'can't open file it is corrupted'

15-03-2012, 09:42 AM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2012 09:43 AM by legendoflink.)
(13-03-2012 07:45 PM)lucradis Wrote:  If woo fails you try dueling.

I've procrasted and now I have to find a boutonieere ONE DAY BEFORE PROM!

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

[+] 1 user Likes legendoflink's post