Taking 'fat boy' to the vet.
Lots of wailing.....
plus bipping as it's hard to turn from
main thoroughfare into clinicNo
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2015, 06:58 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Oh my god. So I left the back door slightly cracked as I'm moving shit out to my car from the Alabama house. I heard a squeaking noise that sounds EXACTLY like my dad pretending to be a mouse. So I opened the door expecting to see my dad - and it was a motherfucking mouse. Now I'm stuck in the house and the garage door is open and I still have a 90 minute drive and I haven't finished packing up my car.

Tarty where the fuck are you when I need you? Weeping

AND - work has cockblocked me TWO WEEKS in a row!!! Angry
At least now I'm pretty sure he's interested Shy

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
23-06-2015, 09:32 PM
(23-06-2015 06:58 PM)Nurse Wrote:  AND - work has cockblocked me TWO WEEKS in a row!!! Angry

[Image: PISr5FX.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
23-06-2015, 10:12 PM
(23-06-2015 06:58 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Oh my god. So I left the back door slightly cracked as I'm moving shit out to my car from the Alabama house. I heard a squeaking noise that sounds EXACTLY like my dad pretending to be a mouse. So I opened the door expecting to see my dad - and it was a motherfucking mouse. Now I'm stuck in the house and the garage door is open and I still have a 90 minute drive and I haven't finished packing up my car.

Tarty where the fuck are you when I need you? Weeping

AND - work has cockblocked me TWO WEEKS in a row!!! Angry

Didn't like for the problem or the cockblock. More for the interested DILF. Have fun. Thumbsup

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
23-06-2015, 10:13 PM
Fucking Conrad-Limpach condensation is the bane of my existence at the moment.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
23-06-2015, 10:38 PM
(23-06-2015 10:13 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Fucking Conrad-Limpach condensation is the bane of my existence at the moment.

I couldn't even understand the description.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
23-06-2015, 11:20 PM
(23-06-2015 10:38 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(23-06-2015 10:13 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Fucking Conrad-Limpach condensation is the bane of my existence at the moment.

I couldn't even understand the description.

Quote:The Conrad-Limpach reaction is a sequence of the following reactions (a) condensation of an arylamine 1 with the ketone or aldehyde of a 3-ketoester or a-formylester 2 providing enamine 3, and (b) cyclization with loss of alcohol to yield 4-hydroxy-quinoline 4

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
24-06-2015, 04:49 AM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2015 08:04 AM by Filox.)
My fucking brakes went dead... So I was driving along, listening to Propellerheads, when some "STOP" light and some (!) red light started to blink on my cars dashboard. I continued driving, thinking it's only some shit with my electronics. After I did some PC repairs, I checked what is going on under my car and I saw some oil leaking from my brakes. Also, my mechanic confirmed it was the brakes.

Now I have 2 pipes for brake oil to change, some brake oil to fill up, and while I'm at it, I'm gonna change the hydraulics that are holding my trunk door. All and all, about 150$ worth of repairs. FUCK MY DAY!

I am now seriously thinking about selling this car and getting an old Mazda MX-5. Fuck this cheap ass Citroen, it's god damn expensive to maintain it.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
24-06-2015, 06:12 AM
(24-06-2015 04:49 AM)Filox Wrote:  My fucking breaks went dead... So I was driving along, listening to Propellerheads, when some "STOP" light and some (!) red light started to blink on my cars dashboard. I continued driving, thinking it's only some shit with my electronics. After I did some PC repairs, I checked what is going on under my car and I saw some oil leaking from my breaks. Also, my mechanic confirmed it was the breaks.

Now I have 2 pipes for break oil to change, some break oil to fill up, and while I'm at it, I'm gonna change the hydraulics that are holding my trunk door. All and all, about 150$ worth of repairs. FUCK MY DAY!

I am now seriously thinking about selling this car and getting an old Mazda MX-5. Fuck this cheap ass Citroen, it's god damn expensive to maintain it.

*brakes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
24-06-2015, 07:26 AM
(24-06-2015 06:12 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-06-2015 04:49 AM)Filox Wrote:  My fucking breaks went dead... So I was driving along, listening to Propellerheads, when some "STOP" light and some (!) red light started to blink on my cars dashboard. I continued driving, thinking it's only some shit with my electronics. After I did some PC repairs, I checked what is going on under my car and I saw some oil leaking from my breaks. Also, my mechanic confirmed it was the breaks.

Now I have 2 pipes for break oil to change, some break oil to fill up, and while I'm at it, I'm gonna change the hydraulics that are holding my trunk door. All and all, about 150$ worth of repairs. FUCK MY DAY!

*brakes

Give the man a brake Angry

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 8 users Like morondog's post