Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-06-2015, 07:33 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(24-06-2015 07:23 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  So this afternoon at the gas station, this really hot young woman walks up to me and asks if I have a few bucks to help her buy some gas. I'm very, very easy, by the way. So, I dumbly pull a $20 from my wallet and hand it over trying to act all casual and stuff. She is like, "oh, you are so sweet!" and kisses me full on the mouth right there on the spot.

The rant? ... One of the statements in this is story is a lie. Sad

Wasn't a woman?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
24-06-2015, 07:36 PM
Ranting corner
She didn't say you're sweet?
24-06-2015, 07:46 PM
You didn't have twenty clams to give away?
24-06-2015, 07:47 PM
(24-06-2015 07:23 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  So this afternoon at the gas station, this really hot young woman walks up to me and asks if I have a few bucks to help her buy some gas. I'm very, very easy, by the way. So, I dumbly pull a $20 from my wallet and hand it over trying to act all casual and stuff. She is like, "oh, you are so sweet!" and kisses me full on the mouth right there on the spot.

[Image: ?format=500w]
[+] 7 users Like jennybee's post
24-06-2015, 08:01 PM
(24-06-2015 07:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

[Image: ?format=500w]

LOL.... to be clear, I said "really hot young..." not "really young..."

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
24-06-2015, 08:26 PM
So how do I as an old broad with no life start a vacation? I cleaned out over half the kitchen cabinets tonight. Got rid of stuff we never use or is too crappy to use. Found some spices hidden in there from the depression, I think. Gave the counter a good scrubbing, still on the list is to clean out the oven and clean the cabinet doors really well with Old English.

Tomorrow morning I drop the dogs at the groomer and then have an eye appointment. At some point I plan to tackle the office which has become a catch-all room. I have sorely neglected that room because for many months it was my hospital room. I just don't like spending time in there any more.

Maybe at some point I will get in the pool. Undecided

Livin' large. That's me.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
24-06-2015, 08:30 PM
(24-06-2015 07:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  [Image: ?format=500w]

[Image: seal2.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
24-06-2015, 08:30 PM
(24-06-2015 08:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So how do I as an old broad with no life start a vacation? I cleaned out over half the kitchen cabinets tonight. Got rid of stuff we never use or is too crappy to use. Found some spices hidden in there from the depression, I think. Gave the counter a good scrubbing, still on the list is to clean out the oven and clean the cabinet doors really well with Old English.

Tomorrow morning I drop the dogs at the groomer and then have an eye appointment. At some point I plan to tackle the office which has become a catch-all room. I have sorely neglected that room because for many months it was my hospital room. I just don't like spending time in there any more.

Livin' large. That's me.

Whoa...better pace yourself. Tongue
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
24-06-2015, 09:12 PM
(24-06-2015 08:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So how do I as an old broad with no life start a vacation? I cleaned out over half the kitchen cabinets tonight. Got rid of stuff we never use or is too crappy to use. Found some spices hidden in there from the depression, I think. Gave the counter a good scrubbing, still on the list is to clean out the oven and clean the cabinet doors really well with Old English.

Livin' large. That's me.

You will not get made fun of by me! Some of my favorite days off were spent getting shit done. Sometimes it just feels so good to declutter and start fresh.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post
24-06-2015, 09:20 PM
(24-06-2015 09:12 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

Livin' large. That's me.

You will not get made fun of by me! Some of my favorite days off were spent getting shit done. Sometimes it just feels so good to declutter and start fresh.

Uh huh...but if I take a little swipe at her you like it. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post