Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-06-2015, 09:24 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(24-06-2015 09:20 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(24-06-2015 09:12 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  You will not get made fun of by me! Some of my favorite days off were spent getting shit done. Sometimes it just feels so good to declutter and start fresh.

Uh huh...but if I take a little swipe at her you like it. Tongue

I'm only human Angel

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
24-06-2015, 09:36 PM
(24-06-2015 07:23 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  So this afternoon at the gas station, this really hot young woman walks up to me and asks if I have a few bucks to help her buy some gas. I'm very, very easy, by the way. So, I dumbly pull a $20 from my wallet and hand it over trying to act all casual and stuff. She is like, "oh, you are so sweet!" and kisses me full on the mouth right there on the spot.

The rant? ... One of the statements in this is story is a lie. Sad

You ain't had $20 in your wallet in years.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-06-2015, 10:09 PM
(24-06-2015 07:23 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  So this afternoon at the gas station, this really hot young woman walks up to me and asks if I have a few bucks to help her buy some gas. I'm very, very easy, by the way. So, I dumbly pull a $20 from my wallet and hand it over trying to act all casual and stuff. She is like, "oh, you are so sweet!" and kisses me full on the mouth right there on the spot.

The rant? ... One of the statements in this is story is a lie. Sad

Poor ass Maori's ask me this ALL the time, like several times a week. At the Pak N Save (grocery store) and outside KFC, which isn't doing their stereotype any justice.

The ol' "excuse me sir, I'm from out of town and I need a few bucks for petrol" line.

Fuck off bitch I've herd that shit before, you just want booze money now get the fuck out my face before I get drunk off the fumes coming from your breath.

Fucking homeless people/beggers. I hate them. Like, physically hate them.

[Image: oscar.png]
25-06-2015, 07:15 AM
And so it begins...first day of vacation - first call from company owner at 7:38 am. First text from him at 7:40. For someone he finds to be so unimportant, I seem to suddenly have some importance.

Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
25-06-2015, 11:52 AM
(24-06-2015 09:24 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I'm only human Angel
You can't be "only human" and ginger. That's... Caffeinated crazy talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
25-06-2015, 12:01 PM
I'm getting tired of bitching about this myself, but jesus fucking christ can time move a little more quickly???? Please??? Facepalm

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
25-06-2015, 04:16 PM (This post was last modified: 25-06-2015 04:36 PM by Chas.)
Fcuk! Angry
I had my annual physical Wednesday and my doctor prescribed two new drugs - a statin and a pain med.

There are possible side effects of the statin; I checked off the effects I'm experiencing. Angry

Less common or rare
  • Cough
  • difficulty with swallowing
  • dizziness
  • fast heartbeat
  • fever
  • hives
  • itching
  • muscle cramps, pain, stiffness, swelling, or weakness
  • puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
  • skin rash
  • [/color][/b]tightness in the chest
  • unusual tiredness or weakness
  • wheezing
Incidence not known
  • Blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
  • [/color][/b]chills
  • dark-colored urine
  • diarrhea
  • [/color][/b]joint pain
  • large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
  • red skin lesions, often with a purple center sore
  • [/color][/b]red, irritated eyes
  • sore throat
  • sores, ulcers, or white spots in the mouth or on the lips

OK, so I took the first pill about 8 o'clock Wednesday night and have been miserable since.

So I tried the pain med they gave. WTAF? It made the symptoms worse! Fuck Tramadol, worthless shit.

Well, it didn't make the symptoms worse - it just didn't alleviate any and added nausea and headache.

I've never had a negative reaction to any drug - until now. Weeping

Update: Had a couple of sips of ginger ale - hilarity ensued. Drinking Beverage Five minutes of heaving .

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-06-2015, 05:30 PM
(25-06-2015 04:16 PM)Chas Wrote:  Fcuk! Angry
I had my annual physical Wednesday and my doctor prescribed two new drugs - a statin and a pain med.

There are possible side effects of the statin; I checked off the effects I'm experiencing. Angry

Less common or rare
  • Cough
  • difficulty with swallowing
  • dizziness
  • fast heartbeat
  • fever
  • hives
  • itching
  • muscle cramps, pain, stiffness, swelling, or weakness
  • puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
  • skin rash
  • [/color][/b]tightness in the chest
  • unusual tiredness or weakness
  • wheezing
Incidence not known
  • Blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
  • [/color][/b]chills
  • dark-colored urine
  • diarrhea
  • [/color][/b]joint pain
  • large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
  • red skin lesions, often with a purple center sore
  • [/color][/b]red, irritated eyes
  • sore throat
  • sores, ulcers, or white spots in the mouth or on the lips

OK, so I took the first pill about 8 o'clock Wednesday night and have been miserable since.

So I tried the pain med they gave. WTAF? It made the symptoms worse! Fuck Tramadol, worthless shit.

Well, it didn't make the symptoms worse - it just didn't alleviate any and added nausea and headache.

I've never had a negative reaction to any drug - until now. Weeping

Update: Had a couple of sips of ginger ale - hilarity ensued. Drinking Beverage Five minutes of heaving .

Ohhhhh! Boo, hiss, not good.

I freaking hate Tramadol and would rather deal with pain than take it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
25-06-2015, 05:46 PM
Chas, that's some rough shit ... you should probably smack your doc in the face.
25-06-2015, 06:06 PM
Ugggggg can't be fucked go to the grocery store. Might just order a pizza considering I get free delivery now.
My life is so hard.

#wheresmycharity

[Image: oscar.png]