Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-06-2015, 06:16 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Noooooooo Anj finally surpassed me in post count.
My e-penis shrinks! This is madness!

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
25-06-2015, 06:18 PM
(25-06-2015 06:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Noooooooo Anj finally surpassed me in post count.
My e-penis shrinks! This is madness!

Happened days ago - do try to keep up. Drinking Beverage

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
25-06-2015, 06:20 PM (This post was last modified: 25-06-2015 06:29 PM by GirlyMan.)
(25-06-2015 04:16 PM)Chas Wrote:  There are possible side effects of the statin; I checked off the effects I'm experiencing. Angry

I know a few people who had bad reactions to statins, mainly muscle cramps and pain. Sometimes it can be alleviated with the supplementation of CoQ10 since statins are known to lower this mitochondrial fuel. When they first came out big pharma were considering adding CoQ10 to the statin because they were aware of this effect. They didn't. I do.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-06-2015, 11:48 PM
(25-06-2015 06:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-06-2015 04:16 PM)Chas Wrote:  There are possible side effects of the statin; I checked off the effects I'm experiencing. Angry

I know a few people who had bad reactions to statins, mainly muscle cramps and pain. Sometimes it can be alleviated with the supplementation of CoQ10 since statins are known to lower this mitochondrial fuel. When they first came out big pharma were considering adding CoQ10 to the statin because they were aware of this effect. They didn't. I do.

My solution is that I will never take a statin again. Ever. No

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-06-2015, 08:00 AM
Fucking sinus problems.! AHHHHHHHH! Been up most of the night with a sinus headache. I have a deviated septum which, according the my ENT is 80% off to the left side of my head. Great!

So in three weeks I'm going in to get the septum operated on and straightened out. It's been crooked since I was in a minor car accident when I was 11 years old. I've stalled as long as I could on this operation but.......it's time.

I actually can't wait . i'm so sick of this shit.

Has anyone out there had a septoplasty?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
26-06-2015, 08:08 AM (This post was last modified: 26-06-2015 08:22 AM by Anjele.)
(26-06-2015 08:00 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Fucking sinus problems.! AHHHHHHHH! Been up most of the night with a sinus headache. I have a deviated septum which, according the my ENT is 80% off to the left side of my head. Great!

So in three weeks I'm going in to get the septum operated on and straightened out. It's been crooked since I was in a minor car accident when I was 11 years old. I've stalled as long as I could on this operation but.......it's time.

I did about seven years ago. Bad deviated septum since I was about 17...30 years of things getting worse and worse.

It's worth it.

Edit - The immediate result was being able to breathe when I was trying to go to sleep. I had chronic sinus infections for years and it took a while for my body to stop reacting to any sinus issue by becoming an infection causing my face/head/teeth to hurt.

I haven't been on antibiotics in nearly a year. Last bad sinus infection was around July 4th last year. Kind of amazing since it had been a constant thing for so long.

I still have sinus/allergy issues but not as bad. It took time though.

My septum was deviated to near total blockage on the left side.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
26-06-2015, 08:48 AM
Ranting corner
Anybody hear anything about the same-sex marriage case at the Supreme Court?

Facepalm
26-06-2015, 09:03 AM
(26-06-2015 08:48 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  Anybody hear anything about the same-sex marriage case at the Supreme Court?

Facepalm

What case is that? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
26-06-2015, 09:03 AM
(26-06-2015 08:08 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-06-2015 08:00 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Fucking sinus problems.! AHHHHHHHH! Been up most of the night with a sinus headache. I have a deviated septum which, according the my ENT is 80% off to the left side of my head. Great!

I did about seven years ago. Bad deviated septum since I was about 17...30 years of things getting worse and worse.

It's worth it.

Edit - The immediate result was being able to breathe when I was trying to go to sleep. I had chronic sinus infections for years and it took a while for my body to stop reacting to any sinus issue by becoming an infection causing my face/head/teeth to hurt.

I haven't been on antibiotics in nearly a year. Last bad sinus infection was around July 4th last year. Kind of amazing since it had been a constant thing for so long.

I still have sinus/allergy issues but not as bad. It took time though.

My septum was deviated to near total blockage on the left side.

Thanks Anj. I don't smell things very well. My taste buds probably aren't working very well either. My ears have fluid in them so my balance is slightly off and I can barely work anymore. My teeth sometimes hurt... like you said. I'm allergic to mold, pollen, dust, etc. After the operation I'm getting an allergy test and then weekly shots. I hope that helps the situation, at least it couldn't hurt. I'm on all kinds of nasal sprays and allergy pills.

I know there are worse things in the world but damn, I can't function very well anymore.

26-06-2015, 09:34 AM
(25-06-2015 11:48 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-06-2015 06:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I know a few people who had bad reactions to statins, mainly muscle cramps and pain. Sometimes it can be alleviated with the supplementation of CoQ10 since statins are known to lower this mitochondrial fuel. When they first came out big pharma were considering adding CoQ10 to the statin because they were aware of this effect. They didn't. I do.

My solution is that I will never take a statin again. Ever. No

How high is your cholesterol? Having a heart attack or stroke isn't so great either. My husband has tried everything to get his cholesterol down......well, almost everything. He hasn't tried to exercise much but it's hard because he's so exhausted when he gets home from work all he want's to do is plop on the couch. He teaches high school. Need I say more.

Anyway, he's on statins. Lipitor, I think. One side effect....farting all the time. Constant farting. Movie theatre farts, car farts, kitchen farts. You name the place and situation...he's farted there.