Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-06-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(26-06-2015 06:23 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(26-06-2015 06:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Vacation, Day 2 - they were nice enough to wait till this afternoon to start calling and sending texts. Dodgy

I'm starting to hate your job. Tongue

Pretty sure I beat you to that emotion... Angry

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
26-06-2015, 06:42 PM
(26-06-2015 06:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-06-2015 06:23 PM)pablo Wrote:  I'm starting to hate your job. Tongue

Pretty sure I beat you to that emotion... Angry

In that case...cheer up. Big Grin

[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
26-06-2015, 06:52 PM
(26-06-2015 06:25 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Afew days ago I trimmed the neighbor’s Poisonwood tree that partially overhangs our yard, I thought I had taken all the necessary precautions - gloves, long pants, long sleeves. Nope. I have a rash on both arms and I’m afraid to even touch my tallywhacker to go pee for fear of spreading the itch. It’s driving me crazy.

Edit: the itch, not my tallywhacker Big Grin

I don't know about you, but that would make my morning pee something of an adventure. I'd have to A) Get someone to aim it for me, B) Wear gloves or something or C) pee outside.....

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
26-06-2015, 07:04 PM
(D) Piss in a bigger target. (tub) Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
27-06-2015, 08:44 AM
Last night sucked.
This morning sucked.
People suck. Sadcryface

And tonight I get to do it all over again. Sad

I hate people that have to put others down to feel better about themselves.

This morning at breakfast (which ended up being completely awkward) one of the meanest girls I work with was talking about how shocked she is that our unit has a reputation in the hospital for being a bunch of rude, know it all bitches "But we're so nice" - I looked at her and said "Sounds like a pretty accurate assessment."

I'm thinking it's about time to switch units. There aren't enough people I like to weigh out the ones that are hateful. Apparently MICU has a high retention rate - must be doing something right over there... Or maybe trauma - they were talking about how they all think they're cool because they work trauma - hmmm....sounds more like my cup of tea than a bunch of anal prissy bitches - working trauma *is* pretty fucking awesome and it is a cool job. Maybe float pool.

Well...that felt good to get out. Finally stopped crying by the end of it. Goddamn last night sucked.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
27-06-2015, 09:24 AM
My supervisor seems to think I'll make an excellent supervisor and what's to push for me to be the next one.

Could you imagine me as supervisor? I'd be glorious. Being actual in charge of people.
Like, I say something and they have to do it... Telling 50 year old ladies to hurry the fuck up oh what fun times would ensue.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
27-06-2015, 01:04 PM
(27-06-2015 09:24 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  My supervisor seems to think I'll make an excellent supervisor and what's to push for me to be the next one.

Could you imagine me as supervisor? I'd be glorious. Being actual in charge of people.
Like, I say something and they have to do it... Telling 50 year old ladies to hurry the fuck up oh what fun times would ensue.

Who would have ever suspected that the end of the world as we know it would start in New Zealand? Dodgy
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
27-06-2015, 01:20 PM
(27-06-2015 09:24 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  My supervisor seems to think I'll make an excellent supervisor and what's to push for me to be the next one.

That whole world domination thing is looking more possible now. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
27-06-2015, 01:23 PM
(27-06-2015 01:04 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(27-06-2015 09:24 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  ---
-- I'd be glorious. Being actual in charge of people.

Who would have ever suspected that the end of the world as we know it would start in New Zealand? Dodgy

Oh, that's been evident for quite a while.

I'm just sticking around so I get a good seat. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
27-06-2015, 01:25 PM
(26-06-2015 06:25 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Afew days ago I trimmed the neighbor’s Poisonwood tree that partially overhangs our yard, I thought I had taken all the necessary precautions - gloves, long pants, long sleeves. Nope. I have a rash on both arms and I’m afraid to even touch my tallywhacker to go pee for fear of spreading the itch. It’s driving me crazy.

Edit: the itch, not my tallywhacker Big Grin

Poisonwood tree? I've never heard of such a tree. Where do you live?

Tallywacker?? MMmmmmmm, yeah! I think my hubby has one of those.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.