Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
27-06-2015, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 27-06-2015 08:02 PM by earmuffs.)
RE: Ranting corner
(27-06-2015 07:45 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(27-06-2015 07:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So, I have to eat a pizza for dinner tonight that's extremely hot. Made with ghost peppers and shit.
This'll be fun. Gotta try everything once right?

You might win the battle at dinner but that is a war you will always lose. In the End those Ghost peppers will get you.

Don't care, as long as I win the war at dinner.
Fuck my flatmates. It'll be worth.

Plus, hey, free pizza.

edit: The pizza itself is around 200,000 - 300,000 scoville units. That's about the same as a habanero pepper, or scotch bonnet pepper.
How bad could it possible be?

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2015, 12:53 AM
My patient still isn't asleep. I'm refusing to stay in the room and just watching the monitor from the nurse's station.

He's watching true crime stuff and giving me the creeps. I don't like scary movies, much less fucked up murder stories that actually happened - I've had to hear about wives ending up in freezers, babies being fed ethylene glycol by mommy dearest, a dad murdering his whole entire family and writing creepy shit and disappearing...and all to dramatic narration with scary music. I'm gonna have nightmares for weeks. Unsure

I can't work in these conditions! It's inhumane. No

And all this after watching some CNN documentary about medical mistakes - and when they mentioned one that was the nurse's fault for "not following simple hospital protocol" he looked at me and said - "see, you did it." I'd rather go back to that insulting shit.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
28-06-2015, 12:57 AM
(28-06-2015 12:53 AM)Nurse Wrote:  My patient still isn't asleep. I'm refusing to stay in the room and just watching the monitor from the nurse's station.

He's watching true crime stuff and giving me the creeps. I don't like scary movies, much less fucked up murder stories that actually happened - I've had to hear about wives ending up in freezers, babies being fed ethylene glycol by mommy dearest, a dad murdering his whole entire family and writing creepy shit and disappearing...and all to dramatic narration with scary music. I'm gonna have nightmares for weeks. Unsure

I can't work in these conditions! It's inhumane. No

And all this after watching some CNN documentary about medical mistakes - and when they mentioned one that was the nurse's fault for "not following simple hospital protocol" he looked at me and said - "see, you did it." I'd rather go back to that insulting shit.

He really said that to you?! Wow! Facepalm
28-06-2015, 01:15 AM
(28-06-2015 12:53 AM)Nurse Wrote:  and when they mentioned one that was the nurse's fault for "not following simple hospital protocol" he looked at me and said - "see, you did it." I'd rather go back to that insulting shit.

The great drummer, Michael Shrieve (Ex Santana) was once fired for no reason by Japanese artist, Kitaro. After learning this he went to the elevator in the manager's building and who walks out but the greatest of the great studio drummers, Steve Gadd. Shrieve tells him the story of how he was fired.

Gadd pondered the situation for a bit and said: "Fuck them!"

I think the same could be said of your patient.

For every one of those, there are those of us who love and appreciate what you do. Take heart Nurse. You are loved. HeartHeartHeart

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
28-06-2015, 01:20 AM
And now it's about hacking up little children...Jesus fuck have mercy

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
28-06-2015, 01:31 AM
(28-06-2015 01:20 AM)Nurse Wrote:  And now it's about hacking up little children...Jesus fuck have mercy

Investigation Discovery is one of my 'must skip' channels.
28-06-2015, 01:33 AM
(28-06-2015 01:20 AM)Nurse Wrote:  And now it's about hacking up little children...Jesus fuck have mercy

WTF? Who is this guy???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
28-06-2015, 03:57 AM
(28-06-2015 01:33 AM)Banjo Wrote:  

WTF? Who is this guy???

Who the fuck makes documentaries about that kinda shit?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
28-06-2015, 06:21 AM
(28-06-2015 01:31 AM)pablo Wrote:  

Investigation Discovery is one of my 'must skip' channels.

Blush It's the only channel I watch. My name is Anjele and I am a true crime junkie.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-06-2015, 11:08 AM
Ranting corner
There's too much fucking much going right now, I'm losing my mind. Stuck in one place but I need to get away from everything, life, work, online, all of it. I can't keep doing this shit. I'm past being tired and stressed.