RE: Ranting corner

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-06-2015, 09:07 PM
(28-06-2015 08:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 08:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That's gonna be hard to do without water. Drinking Beverage
[Image: rugby.jpg]

Don't need it, got Vanilla Coke.

In regards to Frozen. I stock the merchandise at work. They are making serious serious bank off that shit. Like, ridiculous disgusting amounts of money.
I've never seen something so merchandised in my life. I mean Disney are disgusting for merchandising their shit because they're money hungry fucktards who are ruining Hollywood, but damn.. Frozen.. that shit is next level.

And the retarded thing is that it flys out the door. Bitches can't get enough.

Example. There is Frozen baby butt wipes. Yes, Frozen themed baby butt wipes.
Exactly the same as the normal baby butt wipes but with Frozen on the packaging and costing $1 more (which is a huge mark up considering they're normally $2...).
I mean seriously, WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THAT!? (my exact words when I opened the box).

I see that Frozen crap everywhere. When I asked what bonus granddaughter would like for Christmas (she was 5) her mom said anything other than Frozen stuff, said the little one hated Frozen.

Those hooks made it into a lot of kids but not all.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
28-06-2015, 10:19 PM
(28-06-2015 08:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 08:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That's gonna be hard to do without water. Drinking Beverage
[Image: rugby.jpg]

Don't need it, got Vanilla Coke.

In regards to Frozen. I stock the merchandise at work. They are making serious serious bank off that shit. Like, ridiculous disgusting amounts of money.
I've never seen something so merchandised in my life. I mean Disney are disgusting for merchandising their shit because they're money hungry fucktards who are ruining Hollywood, but damn.. Frozen.. that shit is next level.

Exactly the same as the normal baby butt wipes but with Frozen on the packaging and costing $1 more (which is a huge mark up considering they're normally $2...).
I mean seriously, WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THAT!? (my exact words when I opened the box).

A friend of ours, quite well-to-do attorney, brought his two little girls to the princess faire at Disneyland and griped he's going to need to take a second job as a bartender to pay for all the crap they wanted.

Honestly tho, I saw the pictures and they both looked adorable. Big Grin

They both love the frozen stuff...their mom can't wait for it all to pass.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-06-2015, 07:42 AM
Re: Ranting corner
My daughter is quite taken with the "Let It Go" fart parody.
29-06-2015, 08:03 AM
1:45!!!!!

We finish at 1:00!!! not 1:45!!!

I fucking hate this bitch. Obviously she didn't get the message last time.
29-06-2015, 08:18 AM
Decided to pick up tonight - double incentive pay. Considering picking up tomorrow night which is also double incentive pay...that would make six 12s in a row...but I'd cover my monthly bills with just those two nights alone. Don't know, don't know... I'm not picking up Wednesday no matter what - big party. Thursday is regular incentive pay. Still good money,but there's a strong possibility I might be hungover. If I pick up both Tues and Thurs, that would make one day off out of 10. Hobo

Not like I have anyone to come home to...might as well make money. Confused

Aaaaand bedtime for me. Dozed off typing this post.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
29-06-2015, 09:42 AM
(29-06-2015 08:18 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Not like I have anyone to come home to...might as well make money. Confused

Don't think like this too much, you must have fun too, with your only life that you have Wink

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
29-06-2015, 05:15 PM
(28-06-2015 10:19 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 08:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Don't need it, got Vanilla Coke.

A friend of ours, quite well-to-do attorney, brought his two little girls to the princess faire at Disneyland and griped he's going to need to take a second job as a bartender to pay for all the crap they wanted.

The new Minions movie is the next big thing apparently. We had ridiculous amounts of merchandise even before the movie came out. Like, several pallets worth. (that's a lot for 1 product for our store). Cloths, stationary, slippers, bags, toys, more toys and even more toys. If you can make tiny little figurines that could be dressed as anything you can make a killing.

It's getting ridiculous.

It's going to get to a point/is at a point where the movie is just advertising for the real product, merchandise.
29-06-2015, 05:58 PM
A1C 7.8%
FBG 165 mg/dl

[Image: diabetes_1.jpg]

#sigh
29-06-2015, 06:03 PM
(29-06-2015 05:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 10:19 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  A friend of ours, quite well-to-do attorney, brought his two little girls to the princess faire at Disneyland and griped he's going to need to take a second job as a bartender to pay for all the crap they wanted.

The new Minions movie is the next big thing apparently. We had ridiculous amounts of merchandise even before the movie came out. Like, several pallets worth. (that's a lot for 1 product for our store). Cloths, stationary, slippers, bags, toys, more toys and even more toys. If you can make tiny little figurines that could be dressed as anything you can make a killing.

It's getting ridiculous.

It's going to get to a point/is at a point where the movie is just advertising for the real product, merchandise.

I'm not so sure, Muffs.

I reckon it's all part of a feedback-loop of sorts: the movie and the merch generate interest from and of each other.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.