Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-06-2015, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 29-06-2015 08:29 PM by earmuffs.)
RE: Ranting corner
Remember not long ago I was talking about RC cars? specifically the decent ones, not the $20 little ones but the fully 100km/ph off road ones. Well look what I found for a decent price... click here. $110 is cheaper than $299...

Fuck it, I'm gonna buy it (yea yea I know, trying to get debt free and spending $110 on a RC car I get it mom it's all under control (lolpun). If I stop having fun in life the debt wins. It's a matter of balancing paying off debt and spending money and I am comfortable with the balance I have at the moment so stfu.). Gotta start somewhere right?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
29-06-2015, 11:29 PM
feeling really low and I really can't place a reason for it

have the sudden urge to chop off all of my hair

very well then /shrug
29-06-2015, 11:33 PM
(29-06-2015 11:29 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  feeling really low and I really can't place a reason for it

very well then /shrug

Whoa! When I get like that I have found it best not to act on it at least until I get achance to sleep on it.
I know I always think differently later. Give it a little time.
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
29-06-2015, 11:39 PM
(29-06-2015 11:33 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(29-06-2015 11:29 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  feeling really low and I really can't place a reason for it

very well then /shrug

Whoa! When I get like that I have found it best not to act on it at least until I get achance to sleep on it.

I'm giving myself until Friday to decide because I'll be paid then and if I'll still feel like it, I'll do it cause I'll have money.
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
29-06-2015, 11:48 PM
(29-06-2015 11:39 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(29-06-2015 11:33 PM)pablo Wrote:  Whoa! When I get like that I have found it best not to act on it at least until I get achance to sleep on it.

I'm giving myself until Friday to decide because I'll be paid then and if I'll still feel like it, I'll do it cause I'll have money.

Great idea!

[Image: hair-cuts11_zpstbubmfvl.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
29-06-2015, 11:54 PM
[Image: c1c1a6dd0f7f4e87de7247563aba948b.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
30-06-2015, 01:05 AM
(29-06-2015 11:39 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(29-06-2015 11:33 PM)pablo Wrote:  Whoa! When I get like that I have found it best not to act on it at least until I get achance to sleep on it.

It's not like it won't grow back... Wink

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
30-06-2015, 01:09 AM
(30-06-2015 01:05 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-06-2015 11:39 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm giving myself until Friday to decide because I'll be paid then and if I'll still feel like it, I'll do it cause I'll have money.

It's not like it won't grow back... Wink

and a good portion of my hair is split ends and partial damage from lifting my hair from black to "strawberry blonde."

so as soon as I cut my hair I'll be able to dye my hair again without having to worry about more damage to the long hair I have

plus my long hair is annoying
30-06-2015, 01:28 AM
Just found out the retarded hospital he works at doesn't test for TB annually, like any other hospital he's ever worked at does.

This kinda pisses me off.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

30-06-2015, 08:43 AM
Heat. Close to 30ÂșC and it will get hotter.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.