Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
30-06-2015, 09:47 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(29-06-2015 08:18 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Decided to pick up tonight - double incentive pay. Considering picking up tomorrow night which is also double incentive pay...that would make six 12s in a row...but I'd cover my monthly bills with just those two nights alone. Don't know, don't know... I'm not picking up Wednesday no matter what - big party. Thursday is regular incentive pay. Still good money,but there's a strong possibility I might be hungover. If I pick up both Tues and Thurs, that would make one day off out of 10. Hobo

Not like I have anyone to come home to...might as well make money. Confused

Aaaaand bedtime for me. Dozed off typing this post.

Whatever happend to that hot dad you were taking to?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2015, 12:55 PM
It was literally fucking freezing in my house last night and then today the air conditioner just isn't working. Fucking cool.
30-06-2015, 07:28 PM
F U C K

It's hot.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

30-06-2015, 07:30 PM
Are you in Disneyland yet?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
30-06-2015, 08:07 PM
So last night at work when I was going upstairs to get my stuff at the end of my shift I was going up the stairs when I felt a sudden pain in the back of my knee. I sat down on the stairs and rubbing it for about 10seconds and than got up and it had gone so I didn't think anything of it.
When I got home I was on the computer, when I got up to get a drink there was a sudden rush of pain up my leg originating from the back of my knee. But it went away after a few seconds when I moved my leg around a bit.

It just happened, I've been sitting for about an hour, not a single bit of pain, I stand up to go piss and BAM immense pain in my leg. I thought move it around a bit, that sorted it before, but nope. Immense pain from my room to the bathroom and back again. I sat down again and it's gone as soon as I sat down. Now I'm sorta afraid to stand up again...

[Image: oscar.png]
30-06-2015, 08:10 PM
(30-06-2015 08:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So last night at work when I was going upstairs to get my stuff at the end of my shift I was going up the stairs when I felt a sudden pain in the back of my knee. I sat down on the stairs and rubbing it for about 10seconds and than got up and it had gone so I didn't think anything of it.
When I got home I was on the computer, when I got up to get a drink there was a sudden rush of pain up my leg originating from the back of my knee. But it went away after a few seconds when I moved my leg around a bit.

It just happened, I've been sitting for about an hour, not a single bit of pain, I stand up to go piss and BAM immense pain in my leg. I thought move it around a bit, that sorted it before, but nope. Immense pain from my room to the bathroom and back again. I sat down again and it's gone as soon as I sat down. Now I'm sorta afraid to stand up again...

Stop wearing those skinny jeans, they cut off the circulation.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
30-06-2015, 08:11 PM
(30-06-2015 08:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So last night at work when I was going upstairs to get my stuff at the end of my shift I was going up the stairs when I felt a sudden pain in the back of my knee. I sat down on the stairs and rubbing it for about 10seconds and than got up and it had gone so I didn't think anything of it.

Is it bad enough to want to see a Dr?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
30-06-2015, 08:11 PM

Sounds like a visit to a doctor may be in order.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
30-06-2015, 08:15 PM
(30-06-2015 08:10 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

Stop wearing those skinny jeans, they cut off the circulation.

I'll have you know that my jeans are of the appropriate baggy level thank you very much.

Quote:Is it bad enough to want to see a Dr?

The pain is pretty fucking intense. And considering my entire job revolves around me being on my feet for 8 hours a day, a trip to the Dr could be in order.
I better get a fucking lollipop though.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
30-06-2015, 08:20 PM
Sounds like loose cartilage getting pinched in the joint when you stand.