RE: Ranting corner
It sounds like this.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
30-06-2015, 08:24 PM
(30-06-2015 08:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(30-06-2015 08:10 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Stop wearing those skinny jeans, they cut off the circulation.

I'll have you know that my jeans are of the appropriate baggy level thank you very much.

Quote:Is it bad enough to want to see a Dr?

The pain is pretty fucking intense. And considering my entire job revolves around me being on my feet for 8 hours a day, a trip to the Dr could be in order.
I better get a fucking lollipop though.

Make sure if you have to get a shot they give you one of the cool bandaids. Like seriously just because I'm 27 doesn't mean I don't want the spongebob or batman bandaid!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 7 users Like Smercury44's post
30-06-2015, 08:28 PM
(30-06-2015 08:20 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It sounds like this.

Sounds about right. I had many of those same injuries over the 1/4 century I spent as a martial artist. Lots of water and vitamin C used to help. The Dr can give you anti inflamatory drugs to help if healthcare is not an issue where you live.

I had many pulled muscles and tendons during these times.

[Image: Jumping_Turning_Kick1.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
30-06-2015, 08:28 PM
(30-06-2015 08:24 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(30-06-2015 08:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'll have you know that my jeans are of the appropriate baggy level thank you very much.

The pain is pretty fucking intense. And considering my entire job revolves around me being on my feet for 8 hours a day, a trip to the Dr could be in order.
I better get a fucking lollipop though.

Make sure if you have to get a shot they give you one of the cool bandaids. Like seriously just because I'm 27 doesn't mean I don't want the spongebob or batman bandaid!

I know, right? Once you get to be an adult, they stop asking if you want a neato bandaid or a tasty lollipop. Sadcryface2

[+] 3 users Like Escape Artist's post
30-06-2015, 08:29 PM
So the real question though is, will this get me paid time off work? Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
30-06-2015, 08:33 PM
(30-06-2015 07:30 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Are you in Disneyland yet?

Yes, we were there last week, it's hotter at home. Sad

We had no wifi the whole trip, I thought a couple places might have free wifi but no. Sad

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
30-06-2015, 09:00 PM
Dr appointment for tomorrow morning. Time for a quick lesson on this cities bus system.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
30-06-2015, 11:03 PM
(30-06-2015 09:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Dr appointment for tomorrow morning. Time for a quick lesson on this cities bus system.

Good luck with it earmuffs. Thumbsup

(30-06-2015 08:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So the real question though is, will this get me paid time off work? Big Grin

Did it?

(30-06-2015 08:33 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yes, we were there last week, it's hotter at home. Sad

We had no wifi the whole trip, I thought a couple places might have free wifi but no. Sad

I got the email and pic's. Awesome! So glad you enjoyed yourselves. Thumbsup

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
01-07-2015, 02:37 AM
(30-06-2015 08:33 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(30-06-2015 07:30 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Are you in Disneyland yet?

Yes, we were there last week, it's hotter at home. Sad

And you got out of there without contracting a plague?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-07-2015, 07:25 AM
Planning to bring sangria tonight. Which means I have to make it this morning before I crash.

Unfortunately, the wine stores don't open for another hour. And apparently it's illegal in this state to sell wine in a grocery store. WTF? Even Alabama is more advanced than this. Absolutely fucking retarded.

65 night shift hours in 5 days. I'm so tired. Sooo tired. Worked all of them with the DILF. Unfortunately we were on opposite sides of the unit and my 1:1 assignment required me to be in the room. Sad Probably for the best. Striking up a casual fling with a coworker probably isn't the wisest idea. He's back to the cold routine, anyway.

I don't have shoes for the outfit I was planning to wear tonight, either. At least I have a cute bikini to pack. Gotta figure out something different to wear, no way I'm going to the mall to get shoes, too.

Son is on the plane right now. I'm telling myself I'm ok with this. Lying to myself about my feelings seems to be a theme as of late. Confused

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post