Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-10-2012, 06:18 PM
RE: Ranting corner
So this fucking business broker hasn't contacted me even though I sent an interest form regarding the petrol station.
I mean who the fuck does that? You show an interest in sending 400k and this bitch blows you off.

So I sent another one.

If I still don't hear from her it's gonna be an email next with a "yo bitch, wtf? y u no contact me?"

On the up side money is sorted for the next year and I'm going to view my potential future flatmates house today which is 66% of the rent I pay here.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2012, 06:20 PM
(16-10-2012 05:53 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(16-10-2012 05:04 PM)aurora Wrote:  FOR SALE (free to good or shit home)

I x grown child (adult)
No redeeming qualities or features
Lazy
Brain - brand new (not used at all)
Will clean house when poked with a cattle prod

Dodgy

For fucks sake Aurora! How many times?! You cannot sell me as you do not own me! Big Grin

I have no choice, the cattle prod broke! Sleepy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
16-10-2012, 06:54 PM
I have a bad knee from playing hide and seek. Who the fuck knew you could injure yourself playing hide and seek?!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
16-10-2012, 07:03 PM
(16-10-2012 06:54 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I have a bad knee from playing hide and seek. Who the fuck knew you could injure yourself playing hide and seek?!

Wow, you must be.. 'special'.
16-10-2012, 11:34 PM
So on Monday my only good pair of jeans ripped, and when I mean ripped I mean you can fit your head in the size of that hole.
(Which is convenient for Erx's mom, but less convenient for when walking around university).
So I'm wearing these nylon pants. Not only are they like 2inches too short but they're pretty loose on me.
So I'm riding out to Karori in peek hour traffic to go view a flat and on my way back the traffic is jammed up and my bike is heating up bad (I really should put water in it) and my exposed leg is like fucking cooking.
Then to make matters worst they start slipping down. Which is great my my burning leg but not so great for the people behind me...

fml.
17-10-2012, 12:03 AM
Ranting corner
I think I love you, Muffy. No homo, homo.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
17-10-2012, 02:13 AM
(17-10-2012 12:03 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I think I love you, Muffy.

[Image: 3952437415_bfe165e985.jpg]

(17-10-2012 12:03 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  No homo, homo

[Image: 13027117404.jpg]

Tongue
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
17-10-2012, 08:18 AM
Today has been pure gash.

Woke up in a very nasty mood today for some reason. Got ready for work and took my bike down from where it hangs to then realise I had left my waterproofs in my work lorry.... and it was fucking chucking it down this morning.

This made me more mad and couple this with todays work being the longest and hardest I do.... and that none of my normal crew had turned up so I had to have two replacements.... I was spoiling for a fight.

I had no patience for all the immigrants who invariably come out and ask in broken english why I havent took there cardboard... for me to then explain to them that if they put a box out with anything other than cardboard in it then obv im not taking it.

To make things worse they guy I had driving for me today drove for us last Tuesday. He explained to me today that on last Tuesdays work there is a cathedral and it hadnt had its cardboard took since June, this was news to me as the the new rounds started then. He got pulled in by our boss and was given an official warning about it, which makes no sense so I went in after work and had a convo with my boss that went a little something like this.

Me: I understand you gave him a warning.
Boss: Yes, as the driver he is responsible for checking these things in the round book.
Me: Thats not how any round operates when they have a replacement driver.... the established crew obviously tell them where to go... as we allready know the round.
Boss: He is still driver chargehand........
Me: If you asked me to give you directions in a car would you also check a map at the same time???
Boss: That is irrelevant
Me: No its an analogy to the situation... seeing as it hadnt been done since June then I think the whole full time crew, including myself should be given a warning seeing as its not his fault he was only with us the one day.
Boss: That is not going to happen.

So in the end I got very mad but managed to keep myself in check and walk away.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
17-10-2012, 12:27 PM
(17-10-2012 08:18 AM)bemore Wrote:  So in the end I got very mad but managed to keep myself in check and walk away.

Shame, sorry your day sucked. You have my admiration - it's tough to keep a lid on it sometimes.
17-10-2012, 08:12 PM
FrustyFrustyFrustyFrusty<<<<<<<<<<<<< the very definition of the conversation i've been stuck in for the last 2 hours!

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post