Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-07-2015, 11:00 PM
RE: Ranting corner
An update: I work 1 to 9 tomorrow and I'm still awake dying my hair! Only on part 1 of 4 (what should have been 3 parts) because I missed spots dying the top of my head (it happens)... but I'm feeling pretty confident this should all turn out okay. I'm been DIY doing my hair for a long time now, so these things are expected. I always underestimate how much hair I have though. Went to walmart and bought some touch up dye and a pack of uno cards.

Smartass
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
02-07-2015, 11:01 PM
I agree. You look fabulous darling, just fabulous. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
03-07-2015, 12:17 AM
(02-07-2015 07:00 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Before:

[Image: 2F45EE5E-8C38-4410-B35D-CD30DEEED5AC_zps2doengun.jpg]

After:

[Image: 70EBF9D3-5F66-4D25-AD25-4699E65EF0AC_zpshyafuhtq.jpg]

It feels a lot healthier now. I think it's weird that when some people get upset they feel the need to cut their hair off. That's how I felt. I'm not regretting it either (yet) I had a lot of split ends (which are irreversible and can split up the shafts of your hair, to you roots, thus stunting hair growth), so it's nice to finally be able to look at my hair without noticing how brittle and split my ends felt (especially after bleaching my hair to life my hair from black to auburn...) I normally kept my hair black but my roots were a light brown, so when my roots would come in, the top of my head was lighter than the rest of my head and it looked like shit. So removing black damaged my hair a lot. Chopping off my hair was well needed.

There will be another flood of pictures later... I'm dying my hair tonight. The color pink is involved... Prepare yourselves.
I really like it. But like Pablo I'm a bit disappointed I really thought you meant ALL of it. (^_^) How could I even send you to Walmart looking like that, all normal-like and stuff?
[+] 5 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
03-07-2015, 05:57 AM
Ranting corner
Going into work where for the last 2 months, it's been 90F (32C) in my office.

Goddamn it.
03-07-2015, 10:38 AM
I can't wait to work 1-9 on five hours of sleep. Big Grin
03-07-2015, 09:44 PM
Super bored, been sitting in my house alone doing jack shit for... Almost 8hrs now. Figure I should probably eat, ordered a pizza. It'll be here in 1hr 30 mins. Really? Facepalm isn't everyone else out having fun, and like grilling and doing potlucks and shit? Why pizza.... Why??

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
03-07-2015, 09:45 PM
(03-07-2015 10:38 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I can't wait to work 1-9 on five hours of sleep. Big Grin

I've been working full eight hour shifts on five hrs of sleep for years Tongue

[Image: ca76c96b3ac5df05bd748815b3529b2b.jpg]

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
03-07-2015, 10:53 PM
(03-07-2015 09:45 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(03-07-2015 10:38 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I can't wait to work 1-9 on five hours of sleep. Big Grin

I've been working full eight hour shifts on five hrs of sleep for years Tongue

I can't function unless I have 13 hours of sleep. Tongue

I need to search for a new, comfortable pair of shoes. I guess my feet have a terrible support shape to them, because by the end of long work shifts, my feet are literally swelling above the heels...

great Shy
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
03-07-2015, 10:56 PM
(03-07-2015 10:53 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(03-07-2015 09:45 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I've been working full eight hour shifts on five hrs of sleep for years Tongue

I can't function unless I have 13 hours of sleep. Tongue

I need to search for a new, comfortable pair of shoes. I guess my feet have a terrible support shape to them, because by the end of long work shifts, my feet are literally swelling above the heels...

great Shy

[Image: jumbo-ugg-classic-tall-med.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
03-07-2015, 11:01 PM
(03-07-2015 10:56 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(03-07-2015 10:53 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I can't function unless I have 13 hours of sleep. Tongue

great Shy

[Image: jumbo-ugg-classic-tall-med.jpg]

NOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOO
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post