Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
06-07-2015, 07:43 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(06-07-2015 07:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 07:04 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  The store had cake. Big Grin Y'all must have prayed for me. Wink

Was the icing generous? That's what I prayed for. Angel

Indeed, it is. Sleepy

Thanks, Moms! Hug

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
06-07-2015, 07:46 PM
Took Fat Boy to the vet before and he pissed in his container.
Catawalled the whole way there.
Could have smashed the car/forgot my specs.Facepalm
Thanks goodness vaccinations are only once a yearEvil_monster
[+] 2 users Like Mr Woof's post
06-07-2015, 07:49 PM
(06-07-2015 07:43 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 07:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Was the icing generous? That's what I prayed for. Angel

Indeed, it is. Sleepy

Thanks, Moms! Hug

Everyone knows icing is most important part. Yes

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
06-07-2015, 07:54 PM
(06-07-2015 07:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 07:43 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Indeed, it is. Sleepy

Thanks, Moms! Hug

It's the icing on the cake Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 5 users Like JDog554's post
06-07-2015, 11:53 PM
(06-07-2015 07:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 07:43 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Indeed, it is. Sleepy

Thanks, Moms! Hug

Wait ... you're talking about ... cake, right?

You mean ... there's another part ... besides the icing?

Blink
You sure 'bout that?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
07-07-2015, 12:05 AM
[Image: 3788215993_57ecf929c0_o.png]

I realize it's pretty to add icing, but I just knock it off. I could sit down and eat an entire cake pan of butter cake or red velvet if no icing is added. Butter cream icing is alright in small quantities. Same with cream cheese. But I still don't like it all that much - too sweet.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
07-07-2015, 12:12 AM
(07-07-2015 12:05 AM)Nurse Wrote:  [Image: 3788215993_57ecf929c0_o.png]

I realize it's pretty to add icing, but I just knock it off. I could sit down and eat an entire cake pan of butter cake or red velvet if no icing is added. Butter cream icing is alright in small quantities. Same with cream cheese. But I still don't like it all that much - too sweet.

I agree, I have had many cakes where the icing is not all that great but the cake itself is amazing.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
07-07-2015, 08:55 AM
Haven't felt great the last few days. Woke up last night with a horrible pain mostly in my back on the right side. Feel bad in other ways too. Went to work but couldn't make it. Doctor at 11:15. I haven't been to the doctor for sickness since October. My bet is either a kidney stone or my appendix is about to explode.

Fuck, it hurts...and I can usually tough things out...this is too much for me to take. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
07-07-2015, 09:02 AM
(07-07-2015 08:55 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Haven't felt great the last few days. Woke up last night with a horrible pain mostly in my back on the right side. Feel bad in other ways too. Went to work but couldn't make it. Doctor at 11:15. I haven't been to the doctor for sickness since October. My bet is either a kidney stone or my appendix is about to explode.

Fuck, it hurts...and I can usually tough things out...this is too much for me to take. Sadcryface
*Hugs*
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
07-07-2015, 09:07 AM
(07-07-2015 08:55 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Haven't felt great the last few days. Woke up last night with a horrible pain mostly in my back on the right side. Feel bad in other ways too. Went to work but couldn't make it. Doctor at 11:15. I haven't been to the doctor for sickness since October. My bet is either a kidney stone or my appendix is about to explode.

Sadcryface

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.