Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
07-07-2015, 01:12 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(07-07-2015 12:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 12:32 PM)morondog Wrote:  Shit Sad These situations are the ones when I wish there was something I could do... other than sit on the other side of a keyboard...Hug

Thank you, you know it's bad when my extremely anti-social cat felt the need to come sit in my lap an purr for five minutes.

Damn Anj. Hug
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2015, 02:50 PM
(07-07-2015 01:12 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 12:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Thank you, you know it's bad when my extremely anti-social cat felt the need to come sit in my lap an purr for five minutes.

Damn Anj. Hug

Still haven't heard anything. Really should have just gone to the ER - at least they would have given me something for pain.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
07-07-2015, 02:52 PM
(07-07-2015 02:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 01:12 PM)pablo Wrote:  Damn Anj. Hug

Still haven't heard anything. Really should have just gone to the ER - at least they would have given me something for pain.

Is the pain still that bad? Can you go now?
07-07-2015, 03:02 PM
(07-07-2015 02:52 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 02:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Still haven't heard anything. Really should have just gone to the ER - at least they would have given me something for pain.

Is the pain still that bad? Can you go now?

The CT scan will bring my total today to about 900.00 that I don't have. But they still won't offer any help without it. Now I have to go have that done.

I am in tears.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
07-07-2015, 03:05 PM
(07-07-2015 03:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 02:52 PM)pablo Wrote:  Is the pain still that bad? Can you go now?

The CT scan will bring my total today to about 900.00 that I don't have. But they still won't offer any help without it. Now I have to go have that done.

I am in tears.

Sad wish I had the funds, I would totally donate some to help.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
07-07-2015, 03:06 PM

I am in tears.

I'm so sorry you're going through this. Sad
07-07-2015, 03:19 PM
(07-07-2015 12:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 09:30 AM)kim Wrote:  Hmm... a few days ... are you pukey ... feverish? Appendix is certainly a candidate.

Its good you are getting in with a doc asap - a kidney stone will take it's own sweet, fucking time but, an inflamed appendix is nothing to screw around with. You do not want to hear the word 'septic' today - or ever!

If we could take a vote, I'd keep the appendix.
Scientists aren't exactly certain what role the appendix plays in the gut. They used to think it was just a vestigial portion ... but now, they feel it may regulate certain things. They really have not had time to figure it out.

Whatever the doc says it is ... make it an easy day and fuck work. Thumbsup

OMFG - I should have just checked into the ER. Went to doctor then for an ultrasound, right kidney isn't draining. Radiologist can't reach my doctor cause it's lunchtime. I have to wait for them to talk then hear from them.

They may want to do a CT scan. I am still in agony and no one gives a shit. Sitting at home looking for a stick to bite on.

I've already spend a ton of money today and am going on 12 hours of pain on a scale of 9. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Sending big hugs....

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

07-07-2015, 03:22 PM

I am in tears.

Damn I'm so very sorry.

07-07-2015, 03:35 PM
(07-07-2015 12:31 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 12:29 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm scheduled for five hours this week. Awesome. Shy

Five hours of what?

employment

I am in tears.

They can't set up any type of payment plan with you whereas you can gradually pay it all back can they?

I hope everything sorts out soon... Nobody deserves to endure scale 9 pain for this long. Sad Heart
07-07-2015, 03:45 PM
When I go grocery shopping and I return home. I appreciate the help in putting things away

But...

Fuck my life..you're all not new in the house and you should know where shit goes...a final note put the fucking reusable bags back into my fucking car and don't leave them all over the floor or shove them in a closet.

I hate wasting thirty minutes trying to track them all down.

That's not helping.