Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
07-07-2015, 03:57 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(07-07-2015 03:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  When I go grocery shopping and I return home. I appreciate the help in putting things away

But...

Fuck my life..you're all not new in the house and you should know where shit goes...a final note put the fucking reusable bags back into my fucking car and don't leave them all over the floor or shove them in a closet.

I hate wasting thirty minutes trying to track them all down.

That's not helping.

I'll come be your professional grocery put away person lol I always do it for my mother whenever she goes grocery shopping so I have a good resume.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
07-07-2015, 04:00 PM
(07-07-2015 12:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 09:30 AM)kim Wrote:  Hmm... a few days ... are you pukey ... feverish? Appendix is certainly a candidate.

Its good you are getting in with a doc asap - a kidney stone will take it's own sweet, fucking time but, an inflamed appendix is nothing to screw around with. You do not want to hear the word 'septic' today - or ever!

If we could take a vote, I'd keep the appendix.
Scientists aren't exactly certain what role the appendix plays in the gut. They used to think it was just a vestigial portion ... but now, they feel it may regulate certain things. They really have not had time to figure it out.

Whatever the doc says it is ... make it an easy day and fuck work. Thumbsup

OMFG - I should have just checked into the ER. Went to doctor then for an ultrasound, right kidney isn't draining. Radiologist can't reach my doctor cause it's lunchtime. I have to wait for them to talk then hear from them.

They may want to do a CT scan. I am still in agony and no one gives a shit. Sitting at home looking for a stick to bite on.

I've already spend a ton of money today and am going on 12 hours of pain on a scale of 9. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, Anj I'm really sorry!! I can't imagine the pain you're in. I was in tears and hardly able to walk with just a kidney infection. Hug Heart you're one tough lady though. Hope you get something to help soon!!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
07-07-2015, 04:26 PM
Dilaudid is as wonderful thing.

Waiting for results. Spelling maybe wrong.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 7 users Like Anjele's post
07-07-2015, 04:32 PM
(07-07-2015 04:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Dilaudid is as wonderful thing.

It certainly is. Glad you're feeling better Thumbsup
07-07-2015, 04:59 PM
(07-07-2015 04:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Dilaudid is as wonderful thing.

Smile

Glad some thing helped. Keep us posted as best as you can.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

07-07-2015, 05:03 PM
4.5 stone. ER doc says it has traveled most of the journey. The nurse says I have a high tolerance for pain. Should be on my way home shortly.

I will be looking for another regular doctor.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
07-07-2015, 05:06 PM
(07-07-2015 05:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  4.5 stone. ER doc says it has traveled most of the journey. The nurse says I have a high tolerance for pain. Should be on my way home shortly.

I will be looking for another regular doctor.

Kidney stones absolutely suck.

I hope it passes quickly.

07-07-2015, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2015 05:44 PM by Mr Woof.)
(07-07-2015 12:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 12:32 PM)morondog Wrote:  Shit Sad These situations are the ones when I wish there was something I could do... other than sit on the other side of a keyboard...Hug

Thank you, you know it's bad when my extremely anti-social cat felt the need to come sit in my lap an purr for five minutes.

Hope you feel better pretty soon down the track!
Physical pain is a real bummer, along with doubts as to what going on!
07-07-2015, 06:14 PM
Thanks guys. Home and pretty buzzed and queasy but feel a whole lot better for now.

Antibiotics and pain meds and hoping the stone can make it's way out without any other intervention.

They were surprised I wasn't in worse shape due to the size of the stone. I can tolerate a lot, but this one was over my limit.

Going to try to get some sleep.

[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
07-07-2015, 06:42 PM
Holy hell....

Some dumbass turned the AC up to 75!!!!

The house is sooooo hot right now I'm sweating. Because of the location the thermostat must be kept at 72 during the summer months when the weather is hot.

I will have the head of the idiot who did horrible, horrible thing.....

Oh wait....

Never mind

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post