Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
09-07-2015, 03:14 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(09-07-2015 03:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-07-2015 02:46 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Aw geez Anjele. I can't imagine. Should you go to the hospital?

HugHug

I think I am going to be heading back to the ER as I can barely breathe. This is bad...really bad.

Sad Hug
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
09-07-2015, 04:07 PM
I want to burn the world down.
[+] 3 users Like Clockwork's post
09-07-2015, 04:08 PM
(09-07-2015 02:58 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Going in tomorrow, Friday, for my Septoplasty. Uuuuugh. I wouldn't do this unless I really had to. My septum is sooo deviated it's crazy. It's 80 degrees over to my left side and I have almost constant sinus infections. So they're gonna knock me out, dig up into my nose Shocking and straighten out my septum.

There's an old saying " Well, it's better than a lit cigar up your nose". Gasp That'll be my exit line when the anesthesiologist begins the drip line.

Wish me luck.

Good luck...I know you will feel better when it's finally over and healed. Mine was pointed to the left like an arrow effectively blocking the whole left side. The doctor said that my sinuses were filled with infection.

However, at this point I would take a sinus infection over this freaking kidney stone.

Hopefully we both feel better real soon.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
09-07-2015, 04:23 PM
(09-07-2015 02:58 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Going in tomorrow, Friday, for my Septoplasty. Uuuuugh. I wouldn't do this unless I really had to. My septum is sooo deviated it's crazy. It's 80 degrees over to my left side and I have almost constant sinus infections. So they're gonna knock me out, dig up into my nose Shocking and straighten out my septum.

There's an old saying " Well, it's better than a lit cigar up your nose". Gasp That'll be my exit line when the anesthesiologist begins the drip line.

Wish me luck.

Damn, everyone seems to be sick! Huh

I am thinking of you Dances and hoping it goes well and is not too painful.

Hug

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-07-2015, 04:25 PM
(09-07-2015 03:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think I am going to be heading back to the ER as I can barely breathe. This is bad...really bad.

Please let us know as soon as this is sorted out.

I wish I could give you this Hug in person. Sad

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
09-07-2015, 04:35 PM
(09-07-2015 04:25 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(09-07-2015 03:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think I am going to be heading back to the ER as I can barely breathe. This is bad...really bad.

Please let us know as soon as this is sorted out.

Virtual is probably better right now. My kidney is so swollen and sore...no wonder kidney punches are said to hurt so much.

I start cramping so bad it takes my breath away. I take a pain pill and then sleep about an hour till it wears off and the cramping wakes me up again. If I make it through tonight I will go to the ER in the morning. I am going to see if a hot bath helps at all.

Fuck! This is brutal.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
09-07-2015, 04:40 PM
(09-07-2015 04:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-07-2015 04:25 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Please let us know as soon as this is sorted out.

Virtual is probably better right now. My kidney is so swollen and sore...no wonder kidney punches are said to hurt so much.

I start cramping so bad it takes my breath away. I take a pain pill and then sleep about an hour till it wears off and the cramping wakes me up again. If I make it through tonight I will go to the ER in the morning. I am going to see if a hot bath helps at all.

Fuck! This is brutal.

Go ahead on in. It's been days. You said it yourself you have a high pain tolerance. No need to suffer like this. No

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post
09-07-2015, 04:44 PM
(09-07-2015 04:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Virtual is probably better right now. My kidney is so swollen and sore...no wonder kidney punches are said to hurt so much.

Fuck! This is brutal.

I agree with nurse. Go straight to the Emergency Department.

You know the drill.

I'll be thinking of you. So here's a virtual Hug

Banjo.
09-07-2015, 06:32 PM
Work phoning me at 8:30 and again at 10, and yes I did ignore my phone and roll over and go back to sleep.

I suspect that I was suppose to work today. I got asked to work a bunch of random dates a week or so ago and I said yes to pretty much all of them, issue being that I don't remember any of the dates... >< But hey, if they put it on mypay (website with my payslips and roster etc..) than we wouldn't be in this situation now would we. Honestly, this company I work for has the single worst system in place when it comes to rosters. They phone me up an hour after the shift was suppose to start asking if I can come in and cover someone. There's no consequences if you phone up "sick" half an hour before your shift is suppose to start etc.. it's stupid. They should let me be incharge of rosters, I'd sort those cunts out.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
09-07-2015, 06:41 PM
Ranting corner
I'll trade. My boss was cursing at me and calling me a liar today.