Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-07-2015, 01:08 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(24-06-2015 01:50 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  After recently breaking up with my girlfriend, I asked this nice gal out ... she says yes, I get her number ... call the next day like a good guy should to figure what she wants to do ... three days later she texts me that she has a lot going on and that I'm nice but it's not a good time for her.

Why the fuck couldn't she have said that to begin with?

I've done some thinking, and we talked the other day, and I think my anger was misplaced. We may or may not go out, but she'll be my friend no matter. She does indeed have a lot on her plate, and I should have been more thoughtful.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
11-07-2015, 01:30 PM
(11-07-2015 01:08 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(24-06-2015 01:50 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  After recently breaking up with my girlfriend, I asked this nice gal out ... she says yes, I get her number ... call the next day like a good guy should to figure what she wants to do ... three days later she texts me that she has a lot going on and that I'm nice but it's not a good time for her.

Why the fuck couldn't she have said that to begin with?

I've done some thinking, and we talked the other day, and I think my anger was misplaced. We may or may not go out, but she'll be my friend no matter. She does indeed have a lot on her plate, and I should have been more thoughtful.

Hindsight is 20/20.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
11-07-2015, 05:30 PM
I feel like I have lost a week of my life. Undecided

Though I feel a lot better I am weak and tired. All I want to do is sleep, I don't even feel like going out and floating in the pool...it's too hot. I managed to do some laundry and even went and bought some groceries today...then I needed a three hour nap. UGH!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
11-07-2015, 05:50 PM
(11-07-2015 05:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I feel like I have lost a week of my life. Undecided

Though I feel a lot better I am weak and tired. All I want to do is sleep, I don't even feel like going out and floating in the pool...it's too hot. I managed to do some laundry and even went and bought some groceries today...then I needed a three hour nap. UGH!

I've had some pretty bad medical problems in the past, but I hope to never have a run-in with one of those little fuckers.
Hug
11-07-2015, 05:51 PM
3 degrees cel where I live in victoria Orstralia > freeze the balls of a brass monkey >
.. not to mentoin an old coot!!!Sadcryface
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
11-07-2015, 07:49 PM
(11-07-2015 05:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I feel like I have lost a week of my life. Undecided

Same here. Yesterday my adrenaline was pumping from the operation but today I'm just being a slug on the couch, sleeping, checking TTA, sleeping, cleaning the blood dripping from my nose, changing my nose diaper, taking painkillers and antibiotics and back to sleeping again. Tomorrow I hope to be better.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
11-07-2015, 11:42 PM
Ranting corner
Can't sleep. Mind won't stop. This sucks.
11-07-2015, 11:46 PM
(11-07-2015 11:42 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Can't sleep. Mind won't stop. This sucks.

Same. Its amazing how much the brain dictates us.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
11-07-2015, 11:48 PM
Yup can't sleep either. It sucks. I am stressed over my rship. It's a fucking mess.
11-07-2015, 11:49 PM
(11-07-2015 11:48 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Yup can't sleep either. It sucks. I am stressed over my rship. It's a fucking mess.

Sad Hug

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze