Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-07-2015, 11:50 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(11-07-2015 11:49 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(11-07-2015 11:48 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Yup can't sleep either. It sucks. I am stressed over my rship. It's a fucking mess.

Sad Hug

Smile thanks jd
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
11-07-2015, 11:51 PM
(11-07-2015 11:50 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(11-07-2015 11:49 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Sad Hug

Smile thanks jd

You are welcome Smile

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
12-07-2015, 03:06 AM
(11-07-2015 01:30 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(11-07-2015 01:08 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I've done some thinking, and we talked the other day, and I think my anger was misplaced. We may or may not go out, but she'll be my friend no matter. She does indeed have a lot on her plate, and I should have been more thoughtful.

Hindsight is 20/20.

A learning experience is a learning experience, and an open heart is golden.
12-07-2015, 03:07 AM
(11-07-2015 05:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I feel like I have lost a week of my life. Undecided

Though I feel a lot better I am weak and tired. All I want to do is sleep, I don't even feel like going out and floating in the pool...it's too hot. I managed to do some laundry and even went and bought some groceries today...then I needed a three hour nap. UGH!

Get better, hon.
12-07-2015, 03:08 AM
(11-07-2015 11:48 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Yup can't sleep either. It sucks. I am stressed over my rship. It's a fucking mess.

And you get better too, 'Bee.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
12-07-2015, 03:26 AM

Confused

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
12-07-2015, 08:25 AM
(11-07-2015 12:32 AM)Nurse Wrote:  [Image: 8EE2B3A2-77C5-4F0F-9F4A-5A34EB6205DE_zpsglw7kgoy.jpg]

Eewwwwww!!!!! How and why do these scary fuckers keep getting in my apartment?!?! Apparently they can climb walls, hang out in my shower, and run really fast. And they like my patio at night. I'd rather deal with wolf spiders. I'm stuck on my bed right now. I'm going to scream bloody murder of it tries to climb up my bed.

Spray sunscreen slows them down just enough and gets them disoriented enough to stop hugging the baseboards to be able to kill them.

Mwahahahhaha dead scary fucker now!!!!

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
12-07-2015, 09:24 AM
And so it begins again...

The neighbor behind us has been up on the roof over his deck/patio all week with power tools growling, hammers banging, and is generally driving my dogs nuts.

Why is this a problem? We went through this about four years ago when he built this monstrosity...out of untreated lumber which is the reason that it has to be redone already. The temptation to ask if he coughed up the extra bucks for treated lumber this time is almost overwhelming.

Just who I am going to call if I want an addition to my home...a chiropractor.

Pretty sure all this work goes on at night and on weekends because there isn't a permit for it. He sure is able to be off work during the day and not working on his project...during those days he is out on his boat. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
12-07-2015, 09:30 AM
(12-07-2015 09:24 AM)Anjele Wrote:  And so it begins again...

The neighbor behind us has been up on the roof over his deck/patio all week with power tools growling, hammers banging, and is generally driving my dogs nuts.

Why is this a problem? We went through this about four years ago when he built this monstrosity...out of untreated lumber which is the reason that it has to be redone already. The temptation to ask if he coughed up the extra bucks for treated lumber this time is almost overwhelming.

Pretty sure all this work goes on at night and on weekends because there isn't a permit for it. He sure is able to be off work during the day and not working on his project...during those days he is out on his boat. Dodgy

If one was of an inclination one could report this to the fire marshall. Work would then have to cease until such time as permits were obtained. Drinking Beverage

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
12-07-2015, 09:53 AM
(12-07-2015 09:30 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(12-07-2015 09:24 AM)Anjele Wrote:  And so it begins again...

If one was of an inclination one could report this to the fire marshall. Work would then have to cease until such time as permits were obtained. Drinking Beverage
Depending on how much had been completed, and if it wasn't up to code, it would all have to come down and be rebuilt to code, prolonging the agony. Sad
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post