Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
12-07-2015, 09:58 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(12-07-2015 09:53 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(12-07-2015 09:30 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  If one was of an inclination one could report this to the fire marshall. Work would then have to cease until such time as permits were obtained. Drinking Beverage
Depending on how much had been completed, and if it wasn't up to code, it would all have to come down and be rebuilt to code, prolonging the agony. Sad

At least then he would have to hire someone competent. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2015, 10:06 AM
(12-07-2015 09:58 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(12-07-2015 09:53 AM)pablo Wrote:  Depending on how much had been completed, and if it wasn't up to code, it would all have to come down and be rebuilt to code, prolonging the agony. Sad

At least then he would have to hire someone competent. Dodgy

Possible eye-candy? Drooling
12-07-2015, 10:32 AM
(12-07-2015 10:06 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(12-07-2015 09:58 AM)Anjele Wrote:  At least then he would have to hire someone competent. Dodgy

Possible eye-candy? Drooling

Pretty much anyone would be an improvement over Dr. Inept and his wandering crew of construction imbeciles.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-07-2015, 01:21 PM
I am still exhausted. I feel so damn weak, these last few days really drained me. Not sure what to do to get some strength back.

I have a feeling that after I get home from work tomorrow it won't take me long to be sound asleep. UGH!

12-07-2015, 01:42 PM
(12-07-2015 01:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am still exhausted. I feel so damn weak, these last few days really drained me. Not sure what to do to get some strength back.

I have a feeling that after I get home from work tomorrow it won't take me long to be sound asleep. UGH!

At least you're not in constant pain. But yeah, it'll take time to feel completely better.

Be gentle to yourself. Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-07-2015, 02:19 PM
I had a small piece of pizza just now and can't taste the damn thing. My family tells me it was really good tasting. I'll have to use my imagination.

My nose is still totally plugged up and still hurts from the septoplasty operation. The roof of my mouth is numb. I hope that goes away.

I have some sutures in my nose that need to be taken out this Friday. Boy, that sounds like fun.

Ugh, this is unpleasant.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
12-07-2015, 02:24 PM
(12-07-2015 02:19 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I had a small piece of pizza just now and can't taste the damn thing. My family tells me it was really good tasting. I'll have to use my imagination.

My nose is still totally plugged up and still hurts from the septoplasty operation. The roof of my mouth is numb. I hope that goes away.

I have some sutures in my nose that need to be taken out this Friday. Boy, that sounds like fun.

Ugh, this is unpleasant.

I remember feeling like I was going to drown every time I tried to drink something since my nose and sinuses were plugged.

No, it's not fun...but it'll be over soon.

Thumbsup

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
12-07-2015, 04:37 PM
Neighbor upstairs is practicing with his...or her...band. They're not bad. Sitting out on the patio I can still hear them from upstairs, and it's clashing with the music being played off another neighbor's patio for the people in the pool to enjoy.

I knew I'd have a lot of musicians here when I moved in this place - no big deal to hear them practice. But couldn't they just come outside and play some live music, and not clash with the music on the stereo? Bleh.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
12-07-2015, 07:13 PM
(12-07-2015 09:53 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(12-07-2015 09:30 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  If one was of an inclination one could report this to the fire marshall. Work would then have to cease until such time as permits were obtained. Drinking Beverage
Depending on how much had been completed, and if it wasn't up to code, it would all have to come down and be rebuilt to code, prolonging the agony. Sad

... or raising the expense sufficient to obviate the project due to lack of funds.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
12-07-2015, 09:13 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2015 09:16 PM by Lienda Bella.)
My Grandfather's gift to me on my birthday yesterday was $30, and crying into my shoulder, begging me to be Christian again. Sad I went to church today and HE was all happy that I went. I felt like shit. It's as if people in my culture expect me to behave like some high ranking cyborg or something. Nothing I do (or don't even) seems to satisfy.

My sister is still being an emotionally nasty cunt, who keeps lying out her rear end about me. She absolutely refuses to do her part and apologize for treating me like a moron in text messages, and instantly blaming me for every problem I had in life. I already did it twice for her, with great patience, and she took a huge poop all over it. I don't know why she's so narcissistic this year, but I suspect it's because I innocently listen to the TTA podcast. She and the members of her church are all bigots who really hate Atheists and gays and are often proud of such a thing. I'm not even exaggerating this sad fact either. They really talk a lot of dishonest, very unhappy bull to one another about someone who leaves the fold.