Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
12-07-2015, 09:15 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(12-07-2015 09:13 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  My Grandfather's gift to me on my birthday yesterday was $30, and crying into my shoulder, begging me to be Christian again. Sad I went to church today and HE was all happy that I went. I felt like shit. It's as if people in my culture expect me to behave like some high ranking cyborg or something. Nothing I do (or don't even) seems to satisfy.

My sister is still being an emotionally nasty cunt, who keeps lying out her rear end about me. I don't know why she's so narcissistic this year, but I suspect it's because I innocently listen to the TTA podcast. She and the members of her church are all bigots who really hate Atheists and gays and are often proud of such a thing. I'm not even exaggerating this sad fact either. They really talk a lot of dishonest, very unhappy bull to one another about someone who leaves the fold.

I'm sorry you're going through all that Hug

Happy Birthday, though Smile

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
12-07-2015, 09:18 PM
Since it's apparently so obvious by now, I figured I'd go ahead and just put "Atheist/former Christian" on my Facebook profile. :/
[+] 3 users Like Lienda Bella's post
12-07-2015, 09:19 PM
(12-07-2015 09:15 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(12-07-2015 09:13 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  My Grandfather's gift to me on my birthday yesterday was $30, and crying into my shoulder, begging me to be Christian again. Sad I went to church today and HE was all happy that I went. I felt like shit. It's as if people in my culture expect me to behave like some high ranking cyborg or something. Nothing I do (or don't even) seems to satisfy.

My sister is still being an emotionally nasty cunt, who keeps lying out her rear end about me. I don't know why she's so narcissistic this year, but I suspect it's because I innocently listen to the TTA podcast. She and the members of her church are all bigots who really hate Atheists and gays and are often proud of such a thing. I'm not even exaggerating this sad fact either. They really talk a lot of dishonest, very unhappy bull to one another about someone who leaves the fold.

I'm sorry you're going through all that Hug

Smile Thanks. Mom and I had a nice trip to Jonesboro, and I bought four boxes of flashcards.
[+] 2 users Like Lienda Bella's post
12-07-2015, 09:21 PM
(12-07-2015 09:19 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  
(12-07-2015 09:15 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm sorry you're going through all that Hug

Smile Thanks. Mom and I had a nice trip to Jonesboro, and I bought four boxes of flashcards.

Sounds like a nice birthday Smile

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
12-07-2015, 10:06 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh work is so soul crushing and depressing.
How anyone willing trades time for money doing menial shit work is beyond me. I can see why so many people are into religion. If I thought this was my only life I'd be pretty fucking pissed and not wanting to do menial depressing work for the rest of my life right about now. Oh wait..

I guess religion helps them feel better about how fucking shit their pathetic lives are.
You might be flipping burgers but when you die you'll get a big ass mansion and all those stock brokers will be flipping your burgers!!1! yeeeaaa... that's exactly how it works....
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
12-07-2015, 11:20 PM
(12-07-2015 10:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh work is so soul crushing and depressing.
How anyone willing trades time for money doing menial shit work is beyond me. I can see why so many people are into religion. If I thought this was my only life I'd be pretty fucking pissed and not wanting to do menial depressing work for the rest of my life right about now. Oh wait..

I guess religion helps them feel better about how fucking shit their pathetic lives are.
You might be flipping burgers but when you die you'll get a big ass mansion and all those stock brokers will be flipping your burgers!!1! yeeeaaa... that's exactly how it works....

The trick is to find a way to monetize your passion ...

... but even that is a little cuntish, now isn't it?

No way to avoid feeling dirty, Muffy. No way.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
12-07-2015, 11:42 PM
(12-07-2015 11:20 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(12-07-2015 10:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh work is so soul crushing and depressing.

The trick is to find a way to monetize your passion ...

... but even that is a little cuntish, now isn't it?

No way to avoid feeling dirty, Muffy. No way.

Get a job at Lever Bros. They make soap there. Yes
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
13-07-2015, 12:00 AM
I always enjoyed getting paid to play music. Thumbsup

Of course one has good and bad days. I may not have enjoyed the way I performed, or the club was a dingy crappy little place with a tiny stage, or the leader was a freaking nightmare. It happens.

Then of course there are those nights when you work with dancers, and the one with the big boobs fancies you and keeps shaking them at you over your crash cymbal....ShockingDroolingBig Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
13-07-2015, 12:09 AM

My sister is still being an emotionally nasty cunt, who keeps lying out her rear end about me. She absolutely refuses to do her part and apologize for treating me like a moron in text messages, and instantly blaming me for every problem I had in life. I already did it twice for her, with great patience, and she took a huge poop all over it. I don't know why she's so narcissistic this year, but I suspect it's because I innocently listen to the TTA podcast. She and the members of her church are all bigots who really hate Atheists and gays and are often proud of such a thing. I'm not even exaggerating this sad fact either. They really talk a lot of dishonest, very unhappy bull to one another about someone who leaves the fold.

Sorry you're dealing with all that.

Happy belated birthday tho. Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-07-2015, 12:38 AM
Word to the wise: never engage in an exchange of PMs with a dishonest ex-. I went from happy to chewing-nails-and-spitting-tacks in 20 minutes, because she can't admit error and doubles down on misconceptions, if not outright lies.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post