Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
20-10-2012, 07:37 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(19-10-2012 04:09 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So my flatmates are having a "party".
I have locked myself in my room, well when I say locked there's not lock on the door.
Which in lays the problem.
My room is by the bathroom... people keep opening my door going "opps" and closing it, it's starting to piss me off.

What about waking up in the middle of the night by one of your housemates throwing up in the outside sink... and having to go use the bathroom in the middle of the night, knowing full well what's in the sink? (Not to mention feeling like shit for what the poor cleaning lady is going to find the next morning)

Or having another housemate throw up in the bathroom you share with three other rooms, even though she has her very own bathroom in her bloody room... and again, she doesn't use the toilet bowl, but the bloody sink where we brush our teeth and stuff...

Good thing that was only a volunteer house I was living in temporarily...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2012, 08:53 AM
Ranting corner
(20-10-2012 06:59 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Trust me to get on a bus filled with rangers supporters. When they have a home game. And the bus passes their stadium. Its gonna take ages to get into town and even longer to get back because of traffic.

On the upside my decision not to wear a celtic tshirt turned out to be a good one as it means i wont be on the receiving end of a kicking. Every cloud eh Big Grin

What were you doing in Texas? Huh

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
20-10-2012, 08:55 AM
Riding a bus to renew my bus pass. I think the driver was a bit lost. I started off at my house and ended up in the states...Dodgy

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
20-10-2012, 09:02 AM
Ranting corner
(20-10-2012 08:55 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Riding a bus to renew my bus pass. I think the driver was a bit lost. I started off at my house and ended up in the states...Dodgy

Was there a sound of a TARDIS involved?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
20-10-2012, 10:07 AM
There is actually a blue police box in the city centre. Some guy used to sell coffee out of it.I guess the whole time lord thing isn't well paid.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
20-10-2012, 10:28 AM
Ranting corner
(20-10-2012 10:07 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  There is actually a blue police box in the city centre. Some guy used to sell coffee out of it.I guess the whole time lord thing isn't well paid.

I would think so. Who's going to hire someone you can't depend on to put in a full 8 hours?

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
20-10-2012, 11:40 AM
Ranting corner
Plan for the day: Not to let work get to me.

Result: Customers asking me why I look so depressed.

Dodgy

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
20-10-2012, 07:17 PM
Sadcryface Holy shit. Ok, in no way was it holy but .. fuuuuuuuuuuuck it was shit. Food poisoning is bad enough but having it after the food wasn't even satisfying really sucks. I'd only ever gotten it once before but I didn't remember sweating that much.

Damn. I was going to drink tonight, too. My innards just feel too shaky to risk putting anything in there. Oddly enough, I'm kind of hungry now. I guess it's not that odd, considering I evacuated everything from the neck down - probably lost a couple of internal organs along with it.

Ah man, now my ass hurts. I was gonna sit on that. Undecided

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
20-10-2012, 07:36 PM
(20-10-2012 07:17 PM)kim Wrote:  Sadcryface Holy shit. Ok, in no way was it holy but .. fuuuuuuuuuuuck it was shit. Food poisoning is bad enough but having it after the food wasn't even satisfying really sucks. I'd only ever gotten it once before but I didn't remember sweating that much.

Damn. I was going to drink tonight, too. My innards just feel too shaky to risk putting anything in there. Oddly enough, I'm kind of hungry now. I guess it's not that odd, considering I evacuated everything from the neck down - probably lost a couple of internal organs along with it.

Ah man, now my ass hurts. I was gonna sit on that. Undecided

Alckyhall shud kill them bugs reall gude!

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
20-10-2012, 07:40 PM
(20-10-2012 11:40 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Plan for the day: Not to let work get to me.

Result: Customers asking me why I look so depressed.

Dodgy

Just respond with a long list of world issues.

Starving children.
Cancer.
Wars.
etc...