Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-07-2015, 01:35 AM
RE: Ranting corner
When a boy you were once romantic with texts your dad and asks for your old best friend's number???

Quit fucking mingling in my life.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
13-07-2015, 08:57 AM
So last night sucked. Spent the first fucking 90 minutes doing therapeutic communication with a crying, crazy codependent woman that was driving me fucking bonkers. Last thing I wanted to do was spend my time consoling someone - I have own wounds to nurse. Don't worry, I was professional Drinking Beverage she thanked me and was glad her husband was in good hands, and then...then she hugged me (bleh).

I left work at 0815 because it took so long to give report on my two very involved patients.

Then I get to the grocery store - ok I realize it was the yuppie store - but still. I pull out of the grocery store after spending way too much money since I was tired, grumpy, and hungry with no grocery list when I see yet another hipster - what fuck is it with guys wearing top knot buns these days?! Just no. So not sexy. No

Then something glorious happened. I was driving down the road when there was a woman who stopped traffic - literally. I was irritated the car in front of me got to go, but I had to stop - until I looked at her. Like wipe the drool off my face. She was the hottest cop I have EVER seen. Quite possibly hottest woman ever. Oh. My. God. Irony - she was wearing a bun. And could not have been sexier. Had I been a pedestrian, I would have asked her for her number. Wow. I have never seen a woman pull off that kind of hot in a police uniform. I've said I've sworn off men in uniform...but I never said women... Drooling

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
13-07-2015, 09:26 PM
Ranting corner
(12-07-2015 04:37 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Neighbor upstairs is practicing with his...or her...band. They're not bad. Sitting out on the patio I can still hear them from upstairs, and it's clashing with the music being played off another neighbor's patio for the people in the pool to enjoy.

I knew I'd have a lot of musicians here when I moved in this place - no big deal to hear them practice. But couldn't they just come outside and play some live music, and not clash with the music on the stereo? Bleh.

Might you suggest to them Jam Hub? It would solve your problems and it's not that expensive Smile [Image: 6ef247ab1f13af15752c5067f11fd8af.jpg]

**Crickets** -- God
13-07-2015, 11:27 PM
Tonight is the night I tell that old hag to shove it. All the planets have aligned. I'll be on, she'll be on, she'll wanna talk to me about work related shit, I wont want to. She's gonna ask me to be down stairs (for my security shift) BY 5:55 (when I start at 6) when I get to work and I'm gonna be like "nah, I'll be down at 6". The look on her face is gonna be fucking gold. Yeah I know it's only 5minutes but it's the fucking principle. I start at 6, not 5:55, and I can't remember the last time I finished work on time. She's always out the door at 6 because she's got us new security staff to com down at 5 too. Well not this one she hasn't. Someone's gotta stand up to that old hag and sure as shit aint gonna be the other 3 security chumps.

This 5 minutes thing really fucking bothers me.

I think it's because work is so soul draining even starting 5minutes before you're actually suppose to so depressing and unwanted. That old hag aint gonna know what hit her. mowahahahaha!
14-07-2015, 12:39 AM
That fucker didn't even fucking try. I'm so tired I can't even finish this rant.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
14-07-2015, 08:18 AM
Blocking an ex- works wonders for peace of mind. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
14-07-2015, 09:27 AM
(14-07-2015 12:39 AM)kim Wrote:  That fucker didn't even fucking try. I'm so tired I can't even finish this rant.

I'm sorry you are going through all that, Kim. I can relate to fuckers not even fucking trying. Sad

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
14-07-2015, 09:55 AM
Ranting corner
(14-07-2015 09:27 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(14-07-2015 12:39 AM)kim Wrote:  That fucker didn't even fucking try. I'm so tired I can't even finish this rant.

I'm sorry you are going through all that, Kim. I can relate to fuckers not even fucking trying. Sad

Me as well. I go here in m mind when things seem fucked [Image: 4645a915c3d45334240dfd5cd462a794.jpg]

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 1 user Likes Tonechaser77's post
14-07-2015, 10:45 AM
Oh my god they're hammering on the wall next to my bedroom. I just worked a 14 hour shift on three hours of sleep...and I've still gotta go back tonight. I need to get some rinseless shampoo for times like these...

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
14-07-2015, 12:15 PM
Yikes, Nurse!