Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
14-07-2015, 01:37 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Blarrrgh.

Why the hell do a 34 year old man end up having a teenage-like-crush on a woman. Fucking stupid and useless.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
14-07-2015, 01:40 PM
I got cornered in the bank with a christian who wouldn't stop talking to me lol. I think I know his whole life story now. (He's retiring in Mexico in a couple months, which is pretty cool.)
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
14-07-2015, 07:00 PM
(14-07-2015 01:40 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I got cornered in the bank with a christian who wouldn't stop talking to me lol. I think I know his whole life story now. (He's retiring in Mexico in a couple months, which is pretty cool.)

Sounds interesting.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
14-07-2015, 07:15 PM
I think I'm burning a few bridges at work. Decided to stop taking people's shit and more than one are getting a little upset. But well fuck them. No I will not come at 5:55 when I start at 6, I will be down at 6. No I will not stock the bags when I'm on security, that's not my job it's yours and no I don't care if you give me silent treatment and get all salty. No I will not go find a step ladder and take that sign down and put the specials sales ticket in it and put it back up for you, that's your job, I'm resetting plastics and you're doing tickets. No I will not get something down from the tops for you, no I will not put something on the tops for you, no I will not move that pallet for you, no I will not pull that pallet out of the stockroom for you, no I will not let you use my pricing gun I need it, I have no fucking idea where it goes manchester is your department, cool story bro I don't care that you got new pillows, no I will not lift that box off the pallet for you, no I will not put that box back on the pallet for you, no I don't care that it's "too heavy for you" I'm lifting fucking 6tier tallboys all night you can lift a fucking 7.5kg box of bed sheets. No I will not put out the furniture tickets, yes I know I'm in furniture, no I don't care tickets are not my job tonight I'm busy refilling and resorting the entire furniture department. No I will not recover the racetrack, it's 1:05 and I finished 5 minutes ago I'm going the fuck home.

And yesterday was a 7hour shift. I got a 9hour shift tonight so far far less fucks are gonna be given, especially working after 1. Fucking hate this job, hate it, hate it, hate it.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
14-07-2015, 07:47 PM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2015 07:54 PM by Lienda Bella.)
My sister is now whining and bitching for attention on Facebook by lying out of her butt about me. I guess she enjoys playing victim. Never mind that she's the one that's been extremely nasty all year. She's done a fine job making me want to bash veins out of her skull. I told her "No. You're not a real sister!"
14-07-2015, 09:12 PM
It's raining, I have to go to work and I only a bicycle.
Fun times. Have I ever told you guys that I'm not too keen on my job?

[Image: oscar.png]
14-07-2015, 09:20 PM
(14-07-2015 09:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fun times. Have I ever told you guys that I'm not too keen on my job?

Nope, news to me.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
14-07-2015, 09:25 PM
(13-07-2015 01:35 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  When a boy you were once romantic with texts your dad and asks for your old best friend's number???

Quit fucking mingling in my life.

How about when your recent breakup emails your son's mother with lies? Unfuckingmingle already, y'know?!
14-07-2015, 09:26 PM
(14-07-2015 09:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's raining, I have to go to work and I only a bicycle.
Fun times. Have I ever told you guys that I'm not too keen on my job?

Well, I hope you enjoy water.
14-07-2015, 10:50 PM
So I don't know where to put this, but I'll make it a rant because its me.

Each night recently at dusk I've been seeing this crazy bird flying around.

My older son likes birds, has books on them. So, tonight I'm outside enjoying a smoke and I see the crazy bird flying around again.

It was with a couple others, so I called son downstairs.

Of course the things vanish...

So he sits and we're talking about maybe seeing the movie Antman...the they reappear in the sky. I told him, "that's the crazy bird, what is it?!"

"Mom you need better glasses, they're not birds, they're BATS! See, when they fly directly overhead, you see the batman symbol."

The only place I've ever seen a bat is at the zoo. I'm not going outside.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post