Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
14-07-2015, 10:52 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(14-07-2015 07:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I think I'm burning a few bridges at work. Decided to stop taking people's shit and more than one are getting a little upset. But well fuck them. No I will not come at 5:55 when I start at 6, I will be down at 6. No I will not stock the bags when I'm on security, that's not my job it's yours and no I don't care if you give me silent treatment and get all salty. No I will not go find a step ladder and take that sign down and put the specials sales ticket in it and put it back up for you, that's your job, I'm resetting plastics and you're doing tickets. No I will not get something down from the tops for you, no I will not put something on the tops for you, no I will not move that pallet for you, no I will not pull that pallet out of the stockroom for you, no I will not let you use my pricing gun I need it, I have no fucking idea where it goes manchester is your department, cool story bro I don't care that you got new pillows, no I will not lift that box off the pallet for you, no I will not put that box back on the pallet for you, no I don't care that it's "too heavy for you" I'm lifting fucking 6tier tallboys all night you can lift a fucking 7.5kg box of bed sheets. No I will not put out the furniture tickets, yes I know I'm in furniture, no I don't care tickets are not my job tonight I'm busy refilling and resorting the entire furniture department. No I will not recover the racetrack, it's 1:05 and I finished 5 minutes ago I'm going the fuck home.

And yesterday was a 7hour shift. I got a 9hour shift tonight so far far less fucks are gonna be given, especially working after 1. Fucking hate this job, hate it, hate it, hate it.

Muffs Résumé:

Critical thinking skills
Computer skills
Innovative
Team Player...

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like Nurse's post
15-07-2015, 05:04 AM
Fucking insomnia - yeah, I really needed to be awake at 3am. Gonna be a long damn day. Angry

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
15-07-2015, 07:00 AM (This post was last modified: 15-07-2015 07:05 AM by Free Thought.)
With each day that passes, I grow less anxious and fearful of my too-slowly upcoming surgical consult (and thus, surgery) and instead become increasingly eager that I am yet one day closer to the potential ending of my facepain.

To add to that, I seem to be developed an ulcer on my inner-cheek near next to my wisdom tooth, which just so happens to have developed just below my 'problem-area', which is causing a feeling of dryness and feels like some swelling in the area; giving me a constant source of discomfort and minor pain, to add to the oft-nigh excruciating flare-ups my tooth already has.

I also can't seem to get more than two hours of sleep in a row these days, which is making me feel deprived and means I cant consistently escape from my pain into the sweet embrace of the dreamless black to which I could have retreated previously.

By these inconsequential issues combined, I become Captain Boiling-pot-of-Rage!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-07-2015, 07:26 AM
(15-07-2015 07:00 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  With each day that passes, I grow less anxious and fearful of my too-slowly upcoming surgical consult (and thus, surgery) and instead become increasingly eager that I am yet one day closer to the potential ending of my facepain.

To add to that, I seem to be developed an ulcer on my inner-cheek near next to my wisdom tooth, which just so happens to have developed just below my 'problem-area', which is causing a feeling of dryness and feels like some swelling in the area; giving me a constant source of discomfort and minor pain, to add to the oft-nigh excruciating flare-ups my tooth already has.

I also can't seem to get more than two hours of sleep in a row these days, which is making me feel deprived and means I cant consistently escape from my pain into the sweet embrace of the dreamless black to which I could have retreated previously.

Pain is an incredible motivator to get dental work done. I should know. Shy You'll feel much better when it's over. Hang in there. Hug

[+] 3 users Like Escape Artist's post
15-07-2015, 07:59 AM
(15-07-2015 07:26 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(15-07-2015 07:00 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  With each day that passes, I grow less anxious and fearful of my too-slowly upcoming surgical consult (and thus, surgery) and instead become increasingly eager that I am yet one day closer to the potential ending of my facepain.

Pain is an incredible motivator to get dental work done. I should know. Shy You'll feel much better when it's over. Hang in there. Hug

Unfortunately, there's nothing much I can do to hasten my getting work done; my consult is on the 4th of next month, and who knows when my surgery will be after that...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-07-2015, 09:34 AM
(15-07-2015 07:59 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(15-07-2015 07:26 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Pain is an incredible motivator to get dental work done. I should know. Shy You'll feel much better when it's over. Hang in there. Hug

Unfortunately, there's nothing much I can do to hasten my getting work done; my consult is on the 4th of next month, and who knows when my surgery will be after that...

Hug
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
15-07-2015, 09:45 AM
A prescription-strength dose of Aleve, which is three 220mg caplets, does wonders at taking the worst of pain, even toothaches and bone pain, down a few notches.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
15-07-2015, 10:34 AM
They didn't stock enough plain goat yogurt. Angry Me so pissed! I keep telling them that no one who is into goat yogurt likes that flavored shit. NO ONE! The only, ONLY reason anyone ever buys that vanilla crap is when the stock of plain is gone and a yogurt fix becomes necessary. They're messing with goat yogurt junkies here! One day ... they're gonna cross paths with the wrong one of us. They do not want to know what we are capable of.

We WILL have the pure milk of goats! Angry

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
15-07-2015, 02:53 PM
(15-07-2015 10:34 AM)kim Wrote:  They didn't stock enough plain goat yogurt. Angry Me so pissed! I keep telling them that no one who is into goat yogurt likes that flavored shit. NO ONE! The only, ONLY reason anyone ever buys that vanilla crap is when the stock of plain is gone and a yogurt fix becomes necessary. They're messing with goat yogurt junkies here! One day ... they're gonna cross paths with the wrong one of us. They do not want to know what we are capable of.

We WILL have the pure milk of goats! Angry

Islamist probably sacrificing too many goats.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
15-07-2015, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 15-07-2015 07:57 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Today was going amazingly wonderful. Then my aunt called to tell my Mum that my ..... sibling wants to talk to her. No doubt a bunch of bad mouthing about me, because hey... I'm not beaten down enough to make her feel BETTER yet.