Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-07-2015, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 15-07-2015 07:56 PM by Lienda Bella.)
RE: Ranting corner
I am NOT sorry for calling her a cunt and a bitch in that last email, because she's being a real zealot trying to make me feel like crap. The email before that, I told her to send the Inano wires, or I tell our dad the mean things she said. I didn't need it mailed back to me like a rub up. She called me bitchy yet again, so I read a fair bit of it for him like I said I would.

I've blocked and everything!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2015, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 15-07-2015 07:54 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Now mother's and my evening is ruined, because she (Bar.) just can't fucking apologize for blaming me for everything in my life and labeling me as scum in that stupid cell text, and she can't get over one little B word no matter what. Well, that's what I get for going to a narcissist for sympathy. She's really turned into a piece of work. She gossips about less fortunate people like they ruin her day, and talks of them as if inferior insects. She sighs at our Dad and rolls her eyes like he's dumb. (If I did that, I'd have been chewed out good for it!) She feels SO important that she wants to play strict bitch OVER me!... I cried over the PHONE to her, and it didn't matter. I've sent her text written, very patient sorries twice, and it didn't matter AT ALL. She won't stop until she's certain I'm beaten up inside and defeated.

I now have some nice scratches in my arm from my hair pin. 2/3 of my personal belongings are in the trash can, and I just wrote my male friend on Facebook that I feel real close. But is this close enough for her? Probably NOT!
15-07-2015, 08:22 PM
You should perhaps stop worrying so much about her opinion that you harm yourself. 'Tis better to cut her out than cut yourself up.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
15-07-2015, 08:27 PM
(15-07-2015 07:39 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  Now mother's and my evening is ruined, because she (Bar.) just can't fucking apologize for blaming me for everything in my life and labeling me as scum in that stupid cell text, and she can't get over one little B word no matter what. Well, that's what I get for going to a narcissist for sympathy. She's really turned into a piece of work. She gossips about less fortunate people like they ruin her day, and talks of them as if inferior insects. She sighs at our Dad and rolls her eyes like he's dumb. (If I did that, I'd have been chewed out good for it!) She feels SO important that she wants to play strict bitch OVER me!... I cried over the PHONE to her, and it didn't matter. I've sent her text written, very patient sorries twice, and it didn't matter AT ALL. She won't stop until she's certain I'm beaten up inside and defeated.

I now have some nice scratches in my arm from my hair pin. 2/3 of my personal belongings are in the trash can, and I just wrote my male friend on Facebook that I feel real close. But is this close enough for her? Probably NOT!

That sucks that she is like that. But don't hurt yourself. No one is worth doing that over.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
15-07-2015, 08:34 PM
Yeah. Thanks again, guys. I care what someone thinks, because I want happy people in my world. 'sigh'
[+] 2 users Like Lienda Bella's post
15-07-2015, 09:05 PM
(15-07-2015 08:34 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  Yeah. Thanks again, guys. I care what someone thinks, because I want happy people in my world. 'sigh'

The first happy person in your world should be yourself. At the risk of sounding preachy, I'll say this -- how you view the world is almost directly proportional to your own happiness. The happier you are, the happier the world looks.

The obvious corollary is to find the good things in your life and enjoy those, and you will be in contact with people who share your like, who are happy doing what you do, and that will help to establish a positive-feedback loop.

Forgive me my lectureyness, Bella, just trying to help.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
16-07-2015, 07:08 AM
So a guy comes into the store, I'm working security. He walks around, I follow him on the cameras because he's a shady looking cunt. He takes a DVD and takes the disk out and puts the empty case in with the books and than slides the disk into one of the books. He walks around the store some more, all the while I'm watching him on the cameras absolutely off my tits excited that I'm about to catch my first shoplifter. He comes back to the book and shoves it down his pants. He walks around some more and than comes down the escalator to where Im standing. I stand out from the security podium, ask him to step to the side so we can have a little talk. He says sure and opens and shows me his completely empty bag. I ask him if you can please lift his shirt up a bit. He looks at me like I wanna shove a finger up his ass or something. He refuses. I explain that I witnessed him stuffing a book which contained a dvd disk in it down his pants. He absolutely panics, I mean the look on this guys face was priceless. He screams at me that I did no such thing and forcefully pushes me out of the way (and I'm not exactly a twig) and proceeds to run out of the building and across the road (in front of cars, sadly none hit him). I run after him a little yelling some questions his way, "why are you running?" "why are you such a dirty little thief?" That sort of thing.

So.. Big Grin

I'm gonna have him up for assault for pushing past me as well as all the perfect footage we have of him that will see him done for shoplifting.

My heart was pounding, after it I felt like I could run a fucking marathon.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
16-07-2015, 08:36 AM
(16-07-2015 07:08 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So a guy comes into the store, I'm working security. He walks around, I follow him on the cameras because he's a shady looking cunt. He takes a DVD and takes the disk out and puts the empty case in with the books and than slides the disk into one of the books. He walks around the store some more, all the while I'm watching him on the cameras absolutely off my tits excited that I'm about to catch my first shoplifter. He comes back to the book and shoves it down his pants. He walks around some more and than comes down the escalator to where Im standing. I stand out from the security podium, ask him to step to the side so we can have a little talk. He says sure and opens and shows me his completely empty bag. I ask him if you can please lift his shirt up a bit. He looks at me like I wanna shove a finger up his ass or something. He refuses. I explain that I witnessed him stuffing a book which contained a dvd disk in it down his pants. He absolutely panics, I mean the look on this guys face was priceless. He screams at me that I did no such thing and forcefully pushes me out of the way (and I'm not exactly a twig) and proceeds to run out of the building and across the road (in front of cars, sadly none hit him). I run after him a little yelling some questions his way, "why are you running?" "why are you such a dirty little thief?" That sort of thing.

So.. Big Grin

I'm gonna have him up for assault for pushing past me as well as all the perfect footage we have of him that will see him done for shoplifting.

I used to be a store detective years ago when I was putting myself through college. It was definitely fun and got your heart pounding. I didn't work at a security desk podium, though, in my job we were supposed to walk around the store looking like shoppers. I can't say I hated being paid to shop Girl_nails I got into a few fist fights with female customers and had many crazy situations happen--including a guy dropping his pants and masturbating in the women's lingerie section. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
16-07-2015, 08:43 AM
(16-07-2015 08:36 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 07:08 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So a guy comes into the store, I'm working security. He walks around, I follow him on the cameras because he's a shady looking cunt. He takes a DVD and takes the disk out and puts the empty case in with the books and than slides the disk into one of the books. He walks around the store some more, all the while I'm watching him on the cameras absolutely off my tits excited that I'm about to catch my first shoplifter. He comes back to the book and shoves it down his pants. He walks around some more and than comes down the escalator to where Im standing. I stand out from the security podium, ask him to step to the side so we can have a little talk. He says sure and opens and shows me his completely empty bag. I ask him if you can please lift his shirt up a bit. He looks at me like I wanna shove a finger up his ass or something. He refuses. I explain that I witnessed him stuffing a book which contained a dvd disk in it down his pants. He absolutely panics, I mean the look on this guys face was priceless. He screams at me that I did no such thing and forcefully pushes me out of the way (and I'm not exactly a twig) and proceeds to run out of the building and across the road (in front of cars, sadly none hit him). I run after him a little yelling some questions his way, "why are you running?" "why are you such a dirty little thief?" That sort of thing.

So.. Big Grin

I used to be a store detective years ago when I was putting myself through college. It was definitely fun and got your heart pounding. I didn't work at a security desk podium, though, in my job we were supposed to walk around the store looking like shoppers. I can't say I hated being paid to shop Girl_nails I got into a few fist fights with female customers and had many crazy situations happen--including a guy dropping his pants and masturbating in the women's lingerie section. Big Grin

Gasp That was you?! Facepalm
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
16-07-2015, 08:44 AM
(16-07-2015 08:43 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 08:36 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I used to be a store detective years ago when I was putting myself through college. It was definitely fun and got your heart pounding. I didn't work at a security desk podium, though, in my job we were supposed to walk around the store looking like shoppers. I can't say I hated being paid to shop Girl_nails I got into a few fist fights with female customers and had many crazy situations happen--including a guy dropping his pants and masturbating in the women's lingerie section. Big Grin

Gasp That was you?! Facepalm

Yeah, ya perv Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post