Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-07-2015, 08:46 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(16-07-2015 07:08 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So a guy comes into the store, I'm working security. He walks around, I follow him on the cameras because he's a shady looking cunt. He takes a DVD and takes the disk out and puts the empty case in with the books and than slides the disk into one of the books. He walks around the store some more, all the while I'm watching him on the cameras absolutely off my tits excited that I'm about to catch my first shoplifter. He comes back to the book and shoves it down his pants. He walks around some more and than comes down the escalator to where Im standing. I stand out from the security podium, ask him to step to the side so we can have a little talk. He says sure and opens and shows me his completely empty bag. I ask him if you can please lift his shirt up a bit. He looks at me like I wanna shove a finger up his ass or something. He refuses. I explain that I witnessed him stuffing a book which contained a dvd disk in it down his pants. He absolutely panics, I mean the look on this guys face was priceless. He screams at me that I did no such thing and forcefully pushes me out of the way (and I'm not exactly a twig) and proceeds to run out of the building and across the road (in front of cars, sadly none hit him). I run after him a little yelling some questions his way, "why are you running?" "why are you such a dirty little thief?" That sort of thing.

So.. Big Grin

I'm gonna have him up for assault for pushing past me as well as all the perfect footage we have of him that will see him done for shoplifting.

My heart was pounding, after it I felt like I could run a fucking marathon.

Reminds me of my days as a bouncer....

The most fun was this skinny little drunken moron who got into screaming into the face of the bar manager... I came up behind this punk, with a pool cue. I got the manager's attention - and by eye contact - he let me know NOT to cold cock the guy with the cue.... So - I stuck the cue between the guys legs, large end of cue first. I then grabbed his left shoulder.... The manager grabbed the cue, and the moron's right shoulder, and we lifted him up off the ground - cue to nuts...............

We walked outside and dumped him in the yard......

The rest of the crew talked about it for weeks...

Ahhh memories....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
16-07-2015, 12:32 PM
This is so cliche but....

I work my fucking ass off and I am really damn good at my job. I have stayed with my current employer because I'm comfortable there and also love the people. It's a very relaxed, casual atmosphere and although the volume of work is high, it's still somewhat enjoyable. Plus it's not a huge company, $650M revenue.

I was given more work at the beginning of this year which caused me many weekends and late nights then told i was passed for a promotion. Now at the mid year mark I finally did get a promotion. New title. Yippy skippy, but I could care less about titles. What pissed me off is that my promotion for 100s of extra hours of work amounted to 2 fucking percent of my salary. 2%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Granted I should probably be grateful but that figure is so fucking patronizing that I would have rather not gotten the raise at all.

It be time to go....The resume will be updated this weekend.

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 1 user Likes Tonechaser77's post
16-07-2015, 12:41 PM
(16-07-2015 12:32 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  This is so cliche but....

I work my fucking ass off and I am really damn good at my job. I have stayed with my current employer because I'm comfortable there and also love the people. It's a very relaxed, casual atmosphere and although the volume of work is high, it's still somewhat enjoyable. Plus it's not a huge company, $650M revenue.

I was given more work at the beginning of this year which caused me many weekends and late nights then told i was passed for a promotion. Now at the mid year mark I finally did get a promotion. New title. Yippy skippy, but I could care less about titles. What pissed me off is that my promotion for 100s of extra hours of work amounted to 2 fucking percent of my salary. 2%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Granted I should probably be grateful but that figure is so fucking patronizing that I would have rather not gotten the raise at all.

It be time to go....The resume will be updated this weekend.

Hug
16-07-2015, 12:44 PM
On the plus side, you can use the new title they gave you to bolster yourself up to the next company.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
16-07-2015, 01:11 PM
So when I had my septoplasty the doc apparently removed my septum that separates my sinuses because it was so crooked and replaced it with a plastic one. When I feel my nose it feels really strange. Like it's someone else's nose. Weird. Just soo weird. I also seem to have stitches inside my nose to keep everything in place. Ick.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
16-07-2015, 01:35 PM
I hate angry birds.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

16-07-2015, 03:43 PM
Kids laptop came today, so we've been busy setting it up for kiddo. By us, I really mean older kid.

I had flashbacks to Christmas morning and my grandpa playing with my Verdibird Rescue Ship to make sure it worked right. Dodgy

That said, it takes a long time to set up a computer. I've verified my email (we're using my email address since I actually check it) a million and one times already. Smile

Microsoft already spammed me too. Drinking Beverage

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

16-07-2015, 04:57 PM
(16-07-2015 03:43 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Kids laptop came today, so we've been busy setting it up for kiddo. By us, I really mean older kid.

I had flashbacks to Christmas morning and my grandpa playing with my Verdibird Rescue Ship to make sure it worked right. Dodgy

That said, it takes a long time to set up a computer. I've verified my email (we're using my email address since I actually check it) a million and one times already. Smile

Microsoft already spammed me too. Drinking Beverage

Verified your email? The heck are you doing?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
16-07-2015, 05:04 PM
(16-07-2015 01:11 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So when I had my septoplasty the doc apparently removed my septum that separates my sinuses because it was so crooked and replaced it with a plastic one. When I feel my nose it feels really strange. Like it's someone else's nose. Weird. Just soo weird. I also seem to have stitches inside my nose to keep everything in place. Ick.

Weird- I wish I could have worked in a little rhinoplasty with the septoplasty but the doc wouldn't do it. I inherited my dad's honker...though not to the degree my sister and brother did.

Hope you are feeling better. Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
16-07-2015, 05:14 PM
The billing department at work is a freaking disaster. They are the primary reason we are struggling financially.

I am NOT in the billing department.

One girl was given a task a couple months ago and did so bad a job that I got the task handed to me. Mind you, my other work still has to be done. There's another task she was also screwing up so I said, just let me do it. I would rather do it right the first time instead of stumbling on errors and omissions that I then have to fix. But NOOOOOOOO, they give the task to someone else in that department. Yesterday she took the day off because it was her birthday and I spent my afternoon fixing what she had fucked up.

Today she shows up late and when I walked to their department later she's shopping online. 'Scuse me, I did your work yesterday and you have time to shop while I am getting chewed for not getting MY work done. Really...fuck you all.

Oh, and the boss is taking that department out to dinner because they are working so hard. FML

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post