Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-07-2015, 10:29 PM
RE: Ranting corner
So my 87 year old dad goes to hospital with pneumonia, they send him home and on the same day he falls and breaks his rib and ends up back in hospital! ???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2015, 10:30 PM
(16-07-2015 10:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(16-07-2015 10:22 PM)pablo Wrote:  I think it's all the batshit repubs in the news whining that there's a war on christianity going on. Facepalm

You are probably right although I thought the current fight was against gays and guns.

I think it changes daily.
16-07-2015, 10:31 PM
(16-07-2015 10:29 PM)Banjo Wrote:  So my 87 year old dad goes to hospital with pneumonia, they send him home and on the same day he falls and breaks his rib and ends up back in hospital! ???

Oh no! Hope he gets well soon.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
16-07-2015, 10:32 PM
(16-07-2015 10:29 PM)Banjo Wrote:  So my 87 year old dad goes to hospital with pneumonia, they send him home and on the same day he falls and breaks his rib and ends up back in hospital! ???

Gasp oh no! Is he going to be ok?
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
16-07-2015, 10:40 PM
Fucking insomnia...and I am out of Melatonin. Goddmanit!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
16-07-2015, 10:43 PM

Hope he is alright

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
16-07-2015, 10:43 PM

Oh crap! Sad

I hope he recovers quickly.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

16-07-2015, 10:45 PM
Anj, I read your earlier rant about work. Promise me if you ever snap there, you get one of them for me. Big Grin
16-07-2015, 10:48 PM
(16-07-2015 10:45 PM)pablo Wrote:  Anj, I read your earlier rant about work. Promise me if you ever snap there, you get one of them for me. Big Grin

Yeah, there was a whole other incident that would be to hard to explain that's gnawing at my brain. The thing is that if I don't get a few hours of sleep I will probably snap at a 'hello' tomorrow. Dodgy

16-07-2015, 10:51 PM
Well fuck my life.

The past two-odd days, I gained this supplemental face pain as has been stated previously. Today, my jaw hurts even more and even the smallest movement movement hurts like fuck and it feels like the pain is spreading into my throat now...

Weeping

And yes, I have seen a doctor about it and I have been given antibiotics...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.