Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-07-2015, 10:56 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Hope you feel better soon - the antibiotics take a little while to work but it's sure better to start them now.

And damn it...now I am doing sleep deprivation math. If I go to sleep right this minute I can maybe get 6-1/2 hours in...if the dogs don't wake me up...or I don't have to pee...sonovabitch. Angry

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
(16-07-2015 10:51 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well fuck my life.

The past two-odd days, I gained this supplemental face pain as has been stated previously. Today, my jaw hurts even more and even the smallest movement movement hurts like fuck and it feels like the pain is spreading into my throat now...

Weeping

And yes, I have seen a doctor about it and I have been given antibiotics...

I hope you feel better soon!
I hope your dad is okay Banjo!
16-07-2015, 11:04 PM (This post was last modified: 16-07-2015 11:21 PM by Banjo.)
Thanks guys. Just spoke to dad. He sounds okay, but is from the "she'll be right mate. No worries" generation. He once told me "I had a bit of a fall and cut my head". In fact he had fallen head first down a marble staircase and put his head through a plate glass window!

I did not believe his story and sent an ambulance around. He had 20 stiches put in his scalp and had farctured his spine! Yeah, she'll be right my arse!

Anyway he is in hospital so at least he's safe. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
16-07-2015, 11:11 PM

The past two-odd days, I gained this supplemental face pain as has been stated previously. Today, my jaw hurts even more and even the smallest movement movement hurts like fuck and it feels like the pain is spreading into my throat now...

Weeping

Glad you saw a doctor. Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
17-07-2015, 02:52 AM
(16-07-2015 08:23 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I think my husband will be annoyed.

That's just a bonus. Smile

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-07-2015, 08:02 AM

Weeping

Stop reading the forum so much, it's probably from all the facepalming.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
17-07-2015, 08:45 AM
(17-07-2015 08:02 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  

Weeping

Stop reading the forum so much, it's probably from all the facepalming.

Maybe you are on to something...

I can stop any time I want to, by the way.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
17-07-2015, 09:14 AM
I have a theory - the assholes who "designed" Nashville's interstate system were either 3 year olds learning to doodle or engineering students from UT tripping on shrooms.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
17-07-2015, 10:09 AM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2015 10:15 AM by Nurse.)
Ugh. Barely into Kentucky and the cornfields are already starting. Not looking forward to hundreds of miles of corn.

Edit: got hills and cute barns to break up the monotony...but still...the last leg of this is gonna be mind numbing

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman