Kinda worried about him.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-07-2015, 01:19 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Why are the good ones always three states away?!
21-07-2015, 02:47 PM
(21-07-2015 12:26 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I wonder how Free Thought is feeling?

Kinda worried about him.

Well, fret not, Momsby. It just so happens that I have a reliable source in the region.

He's felt better, but he's also felt far worse recently. A second infection was causing the new jaw-pain, mostly by way of two ulcers; one formed cheek-side of the lower wisdom tooth and the second on muscles tethering the right-side jaw together, which was causing the real problems, it would seem, by inflaming the muscles and the whole being-an-ulcer thing, leaving him unable to open his jaw properly for the past few days. The pain has mostly subsided now and most jaw-mobility has been reestablished, after a several-day course of 'Cephalexin', a previously unencountered antibiotic which required food to be ingested during or recently before/after the dose or nausea would ensue.
The irony of a medication to make him feel better causing him ill in such a way was not lost on him.

Act aside, thanks for wondering. I feel much better now. A little tired, though...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
21-07-2015, 03:01 PM
(21-07-2015 02:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 12:26 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I wonder how Free Thought is feeling?

Kinda worried about him.

Well, fret not, Momsby. It just so happens that I have a reliable source in the region.

He's felt better, but he's also felt far worse recently. A second infection was causing the new jaw-pain, mostly by way of two ulcers; one formed cheek-side of the lower wisdom tooth and the second on muscles tethering the right-side jaw together, which was causing the real problems, it would seem, by inflaming the muscles and the whole being-an-ulcer thing, leaving him unable to open his jaw properly for the past few days. The pain has mostly subsided now and most jaw-mobility has been reestablished, after a several-day course of 'Cephalexin', a previously unencountered antibiotic which required food to be ingested during or recently before/after the dose or nausea would ensue.
The irony of a medication to make him feel better causing him ill in such a way was not lost on him.

Act aside, thanks for wondering. I feel much better now. A little tired, though...

Thanks for letting me know. Smile Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

21-07-2015, 04:30 PM
(21-07-2015 02:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Kinda worried about him.

Glad you are feeling better...unfortunate that one of the side-effects of some antibiotics is that they make you feel bad in a different way from what you are being treated for.

Take all of them though!!!! Can't stress that enough. Even if you start feeling better you have to finish the whole prescription or the weaker bugs get killed off while the stronger ones survive - only to make you sick again.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
21-07-2015, 04:33 PM
(21-07-2015 04:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 02:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well, fret not, Momsby. It just so happens that I have a reliable source in the region.

Glad you are feeling better...unfortunate that one of the side-effects of some antibiotics is that they make you feel bad in a different way from what you are being treated for.

Take all of them though!!!! Can't stress that enough. Even if you start feeling better you have to finish the whole prescription or the weaker bugs get killed off while the stronger ones survive - only to make you sick again.

I finished my run of drugs last night.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
21-07-2015, 04:39 PM
Between the influx of posters who make me feel the need to repeatedly bang my head on the desk and the people battling illnesses and those who have suffered losses lately...I think we need some silly, nonsense around here to balance things out... Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
21-07-2015, 04:51 PM
(21-07-2015 04:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Between the influx of posters who make me feel the need to repeatedly bang my head on the desk and the people battling illnesses and those who have suffered losses lately...I think we need some silly, nonsense around here to balance things out... Undecided

Just go to any thread with popsthe builder or Godexists or QContinuum in it, and you will find no end of silly nonsense. But that's probably not what you meant.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
21-07-2015, 04:52 PM
(21-07-2015 04:51 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 04:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Between the influx of posters who make me feel the need to repeatedly bang my head on the desk and the people battling illnesses and those who have suffered losses lately...I think we need some silly, nonsense around here to balance things out... Undecided

Just go to any thread with popsthe builder or Godexists or QContinuum in it, and you will find no end of silly nonsense. But that's probably not what you meant.

They are the ones making me feel the need to slam my face repeatedly on the desk. Sadcryface

[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
21-07-2015, 05:25 PM

[Image: dancing-animals-27-gifs_26.gif]

[Image: Kitten-silly-dancing.gif]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 5 users Like JDog554's post