Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
21-07-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(21-07-2015 04:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Between the influx of posters who make me feel the need to repeatedly bang my head on the desk and the people battling illnesses and those who have suffered losses lately...I think we need some silly, nonsense around here to balance things out... Undecided

You want silly nonsense? Here, have a two-fold hit!

[Image: 0a4.png]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Free Thought's post
21-07-2015, 08:15 PM
So I just learned that you can travel via freight ship. It's like Sheldon from Big Bang Theory going for a train ride.
I can go travel Europe and when I'm done I can sail back to NZ via 9 different ports via the Panama or Suez canal (tough choice that'll be) aboard a container ship. Defiantly on my to-do list.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
21-07-2015, 09:45 PM
Word! That actually sounds better to me than a cruise liner by far. See cooler stuff, meet way better types of human being.

I'd do that.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
21-07-2015, 09:48 PM
Less rules too. You can sit at the bow, go up to the bridge etc.. Less shit head people too. Plus if I go via the Suez there's a chance I'll get kidnapped by Somalian pirates which would be an adventure in itself, see some countryside others don't get to see.

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
21-07-2015, 10:13 PM
(21-07-2015 04:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Between the influx of posters who make me feel the need to repeatedly bang my head on the desk and the people battling illnesses and those who have suffered losses lately...I think we need some silly, nonsense around here to balance things out... Undecided

What're you waiting for? Start that thread already!
21-07-2015, 10:24 PM
(21-07-2015 05:52 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

You want silly nonsense? Here, have a two-fold hit!

[Image: 55aeca67e0350.jpeg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 7 users Like JDog554's post
22-07-2015, 09:12 AM
(21-07-2015 10:24 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 05:52 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  You want silly nonsense? Here, have a two-fold hit!

[Image: 55aeca67e0350.jpeg]

I can't help but think that a cob of corn would make a better President than Trump.

[+] 8 users Like earmuffs's post
22-07-2015, 07:05 PM
Girl in the stall next to me is puking. It's 8 pm. I mean shit, I'm already three drinks in (mom didn't take my phone) but hellll. unless shes bulimic. I guess there's that.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
22-07-2015, 07:07 PM
(22-07-2015 07:05 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Girl in the stall next to me is puking. It's 8 pm. I mean shit, I'm already three drinks in (mom didn't take my phone) but hellll. unless shes bulimic. I guess there's that.

And apparently there's a new magic mike out. Sweet.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
22-07-2015, 07:32 PM
I did a stupid today...
On the way to my re-exam (which I am sure to have failed, again), I decided to lool up how surgical extractions worked, and as if that weren't enough how near-sinus pulls may go. You know, understanding prep-work.

Suffice it to say, I am now thoroughly horrified.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post