Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-07-2015, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2015 08:19 PM by Nurse.)
RE: Ranting corner
The most ducked up part of today. Yeh I've been crying. In upset that I let things progressed to this point. I saw him this evening - it actually made me feel better. I can do without that. It's the man I can't have. Goddamn.

Mom said something interesting tonight. I should be picky about who I date because I can fal in love with anyone. Now itsnt that a concept. Can a person fall in love with anyone.Could be an interesting thread to discuss - can a person fall for anyone, what does it take. Not really up for making a thread at the moment. Ranting corner is much easier to find on my phone.

Ugh. He's such a patronizing assS and then he gets in to me for being a rude condescending botch. Ok, bitch is me term. But still. Don't tell me you've had it hard you mother fucking cunt.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2015, 08:16 PM
Apparently he's "trying to improve himself" and move forward.

Really.

Fuck you for the implication that I'm the one holding you back form your potential. I would have MD behind my name had you not put me down, held me down, dragged me under.

And I need to put my phone away

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
22-07-2015, 08:42 PM
(22-07-2015 08:12 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Can a person fall in love with anyone.

I believe so. I mean I don't think it's instant but you could meet a total stranger and have chemistry together you never knew even existed.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
22-07-2015, 08:53 PM
Nurse, though I do not envy you the headache you will have in the morning, I'm glad to see you're realizing that this guy held you back, not the other way 'round, and that you don't need him. Don't adore the concept of what he represented in your life; find a man who deserves someone as awesome as you. (Or a woman, as the case may be, if she be worthy.)

We think you're the bee's knees, top-shelf heathen brainiac and a cutie to boot, so if you need help sorting out potential candidates, we're glad to help! Whatever you do, don't settle. Far better to be lonely for a little while than to waste your time and energy and love on a man who never deserved you, and never could.

Seriously, all the support we can offer from here, we will. Heart Hug

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
22-07-2015, 09:13 PM
(22-07-2015 08:12 PM)Nurse Wrote:  The most ducked up part of today. Yeh I've been crying. In upset that I let things progressed to this point. I saw him this evening - it actually made me feel better. I can do without that. It's the man I can't have. Goddamn.

Mom said something interesting tonight. I should be picky about who I date because I can fal in love with anyone. Now itsnt that a concept. Can a person fall in love with anyone.Could be an interesting thread to discuss - can a person fall for anyone, what does it take. Not really up for making a thread at the moment. Ranting corner is much easier to find on my phone.

Ugh. He's such a patronizing assS and then he gets in to me for being a rude condescending botch. Ok, bitch is me term. But still. Don't tell me you've had it hard you mother fucking cunt.

Forgive me quoting the Bible to you, ma'am, but there's some wisdom in there -- and one bit is shake the dust of that village off'n your feet.

I know he's the dad, and that you can't sever ties completely, but you have too much invested emotionally in your rear-view mirror. Look ahead, not behind.

/old codger's point-of-view
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
22-07-2015, 09:20 PM
(22-07-2015 09:13 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 08:12 PM)Nurse Wrote:  The most ducked up part of today. Yeh I've been crying. In upset that I let things progressed to this point. I saw him this evening - it actually made me feel better. I can do without that. It's the man I can't have. Goddamn.

Forgive me quoting the Bible to you, ma'am, but there's some wisdom in there -- and one bit is shake the dust of that village off'n your feet.

I know he's the dad, and that you can't sever ties completely, but you have too much invested emotionally in your rear-view mirror. Look ahead, not behind.

/old codger's point-of-view

Great advice...I would add that I doubt his life is as splendid as he wants you to think it is. He's still manipulating you...but he can only do that effectively if you let him.

Let the dream of what you thought he would be go and see him for what he really is.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
22-07-2015, 11:03 PM
So last night at work a colleague and myself went to speak to the top dog at work, my bitch of a team leaders boss, because she's (my team leader) still making us finish late even after she's been told off for doing so. This time though we dragged along the union rep. It was good timing too, right before a managers meeting with the regional management. Come 1 o'clock we now get the choice if we wanna leave or stay behind to "put in the effort and help out". Naturally everyone is sick of this bitch so her guilt trip fails and everyone leaves. We'll see how long this lasts before she slips back to her old bitchy self.

Now my co-workers are all worried and shit because Im not a union member. They think I'll be fired for causing a fuss. Crock of shit. They aint gonna fire me, I'm too awesome.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
22-07-2015, 11:25 PM
Well, great. Cat/giant screen TV/house sitting. I don't have tv so it's kind of a treat to get off work and have a couple of hours of mindless crap.

For 4 days I get a ton of WWII so, I'm all over that - I love nothing more than a full on Hitler fix every night. So I'm looking foreward to some Adolf action tonight and what do I get? Fucking Mafia? Seriously? No comparison! Fuck this! I'm going with Forensic Files - at least I'll get some real psychopathic murderers and not just wise guys doing a job.
When I want murder in the middle of tbe night, in a strange house ... I better get it the way I want it. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
23-07-2015, 06:07 AM
I think a little person crawled inside my head and started chomping down.

23-07-2015, 07:23 AM
Rough night last night, eh? BTDT.