Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-07-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(24-07-2015 01:11 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  10 hours of standing still on security. The joy in my life never stops.

[Image: 1407225932091_wps_6_SANTA_MONICA_CA_AUGUST_04.jpg]

Grumpy muffs - perfect Christmas gift for Muffsybooboo.

[Image: GU4048610lg.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
24-07-2015, 04:06 PM
(24-07-2015 03:59 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-07-2015 01:11 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  10 hours of standing still on security. The joy in my life never stops.

[Image: 1407225932091_wps_6_SANTA_MONICA_CA_AUGUST_04.jpg]

Grumpy muffs - perfect Christmas gift for Muffsybooboo.

If we could send him these and get a picture of him wearing them with that same face, I would be sooooo happy! Shy

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
24-07-2015, 04:07 PM
(24-07-2015 04:06 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(24-07-2015 03:59 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Grumpy muffs - perfect Christmas gift for Muffsybooboo.

If we could send him these and get a picture of him wearing them with that same face, I would be sooooo happy! Shy

We could make and sell TTA holiday cards. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
24-07-2015, 04:57 PM
It's the weekend - YAY!

Know what that means? I have to figure out what the hell to buy at the grocery store and what to cook over the next few days. BLAH!

And I need to shop frugally thanks to the damn kidney stone episode and paying my deductible and co-pays and etc. Damnit - like grocery shopping doesn't suck enough already. Dodgy

24-07-2015, 05:14 PM
(24-07-2015 04:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It's the weekend - YAY!

Know what that means? I have to figure out what the hell to buy at the grocery store and what to cook over the next few days. BLAH!

And I need to shop frugally thanks to the damn kidney stone episode and paying my deductible and co-pays and etc. Damnit - like grocery shopping doesn't suck enough already. Dodgy

Pork roast with roasted cauliflower, sautéed carrots smothered in molasses (and a few sprigs of fresh rosemary), and green beans. Or roasted fingerling potatoes with bay leaves that were initially browned in something like bacon fat. Will leave you food for days.

Or a 15 Bean Soup with bacon, kielbasa, Italian sausage, onions sautéed in the bacon fat, two cans of rotel, and a can of diced tomatoes. I tend to do Cajun seasonings instead of the crappy spice packet that comes with it.

John Besh My Family Table

He's got a recipe for cauliflower Mac n cheese you can do with the leftover cauliflower, and then a to die for any meat ragout you can do with the leftover pork.

Maybe grilled bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches for dinner.

Those fresh raviolis with a marinara sauce - about $10 to buy two packs plus the sauce and makes multiple meals. (That's what I'm eating right now)

I could do this all day... I love cooking...

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
24-07-2015, 05:18 PM
(24-07-2015 05:14 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(24-07-2015 04:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It's the weekend - YAY!

Pork roast with roasted cauliflower, sautéed carrots smothered in molasses (and a few sprigs of fresh rosemary), and green beans. Or roasted fingerling potatoes with bay leaves that were initially browned in something like bacon fat. Will leave you food for days.

Or a 15 Bean Soup with bacon, kielbasa, Italian sausage, onions sautéed in the bacon fat, two cans of rotel, and a can of diced tomatoes. I tend to do Cajun seasonings instead of the crappy spice packet that comes with it.

John Besh My Family Table

He's got a recipe for cauliflower Mac n cheese you can do with the leftover cauliflower, and then a to die for any meat ragout you can do with the leftover pork.

Maybe grilled bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches for dinner.

Those fresh raviolis with a marinara sauce - about $10 to buy two packs plus the sauce and makes multiple meals. (That's what I'm eating right now)

I could do this all day... I love cooking...

If I brought cauliflower into the house I would be asked to leave immediately - and take the cauliflower with me. Undecided

There will be breakfast for supper at some point...that's pretty standard around here.

It's hot as hell here - looking for simple, quick, and cheap. Cereal is looking like a promising possibility. Tongue

24-07-2015, 05:39 PM
There's an Elvis hell.

I'm in it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

24-07-2015, 05:40 PM
(24-07-2015 05:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  There's an Elvis hell.

I'm in it.

Does is involve dying on a toilet?

[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
24-07-2015, 06:08 PM
(24-07-2015 05:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-07-2015 05:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  There's an Elvis hell.

I'm in it.

Does is involve dying on a toilet?

It could.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

24-07-2015, 06:54 PM
Fuck today.

I'm tired from not getting much sleep last night. My painkillers aren't doing anything. My stomach can't decide if I'm hungry or want to throw up. I'm both too hot and too cold and keep having bouts of shivering out of nowhere.

And my cats keep antagonising each other!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.