Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-07-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(28-07-2015 06:23 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(28-07-2015 06:12 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I've never had the sadistic dentist experience. Worst I had was a dentist when I was a young kid, made a habit of telling me off extra hard while doing my fillings. He tuned me off dentists...
At least this tooth-puller didn't give me the kid treatment; I can't stand it when a doctor speaks to me as if I know nothing at all.

Turns out, I'm still bleeding. I think it may be back to gauze for a while. Fortunately for me, I haven't had much pain for the last couple of hours. I'm just tired and worried about the clot forming properly, last thing I need is more problems.

did you try ice??? I found it helps -- just stick it in your cheek next to the opening -- don't suck on it (that'll keep the blood flowing)....

Ice'd also hurt like a bitch though... The bleeding is slowing, I can tell that much. I guess my problem here is all the damn saliva... I reflexively suck the stuff to swallow it. I'm not allow to spit it out...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2015, 10:31 AM
(28-07-2015 06:05 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Got an email telling me my PM space was full and someone tired to message me and couldn't. Dodgy

Damnit....had to go delete a bunch of messages.

My PM box fills up very quickly here, wish there was more room.
28-07-2015, 10:34 AM
Don't you just make other folders and transfer the message you want to keep in them? I have a ton of messages dating back years in another folder. I keep my inbox fairly clear.

Well, sort of ... when I think about it. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
28-07-2015, 11:06 AM
No body PM's me so it's not a problem!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-07-2015, 11:12 AM
(28-07-2015 10:34 AM)kim Wrote:  Don't you just make other folders and transfer the message you want to keep in them? I have a ton of messages dating back years in another folder. I keep my inbox fairly clear.

Well, sort of ... when I think about it. Dodgy

That folder won't count against my storage limit? Interesting.

It's not like I've deleted anything earth-shattering, but it'd be nice to have that. Let me go look at it.
28-07-2015, 06:55 PM
Damn it, my face acne is back with a vengeance. I thought I was through with this for good.
I was in a meeting at work, and the guy next to me was like, "hey dude, your chin is bleeding. Blush Weeping
Hasa diga eebowai!

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
28-07-2015, 07:06 PM
(28-07-2015 10:31 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(28-07-2015 06:05 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Got an email telling me my PM space was full and someone tired to message me and couldn't. Dodgy

Damnit....had to go delete a bunch of messages.

My PM box fills up very quickly here, wish there was more room.

I used to have a ton of space but emptied it when I lost that. Didn't realize it would fill up this fast. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-07-2015, 08:00 PM
Day Two: bloodclot refusing to form. Free irrationally terrified. Resident related adult has decided to go back to the dentist to see what's up.

28-07-2015, 08:00 PM
No one has come to fix the sink hole, and water is literally pouring into the basement. I just.... Fuck...

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
28-07-2015, 08:25 PM
(28-07-2015 08:00 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Day Two: bloodclot refusing to form. Free irrationally terrified. Resident related adult has decided to go back to the dentist to see what's up.

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces