Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-07-2015, 11:05 PM
RE: Ranting corner
So I finally found something the kids and I can just fuck off and watch. Fucking survivor.

So we are watching a random season on Amazon Prime and the fucker took a shit and keeps telling us to wait a few minutes.

They have no idea how short the attention span is with my kiddo. Sad

Fuck

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2015, 11:44 PM
(28-07-2015 11:05 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  the fucker took a shit and keeps telling us to wait a few minutes.

What? I don't remember that from the movie...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
28-07-2015, 11:58 PM (This post was last modified: 29-07-2015 12:03 AM by Free Thought.)
Aaand I'm back from wasting a dentist's time.

Short wait and I was seen. The doc looked, and lo and behold; shit be clotted. I was bleeding when I checked before I left... I couldn't even sleep last night thanks to all the blood, and then it's done by the time I get there.

*sigh* This is why I hate going to see doctors. I always feel like I'm wasting their time. At least she was understanding of our concern (that of myself and my father, that is).

Also, my ice-cream went from mousse to thickshake overnight. It's is my fault for letting it happen, though. I had hoped the fridge would have kept it constituted enough so that I wouldn't have to wait for it to melt and warm sufficiently for consumption, but as is the way of the universe, I was wrong.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-07-2015, 12:03 AM
(28-07-2015 08:00 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Day Two: bloodclot refusing to form. Free irrationally terrified. Resident related adult has decided to go back to the dentist to see what's up.

(28-07-2015 08:00 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  No one has come to fix the sink hole, and water is literally pouring into the basement. I just.... Fuck...

(28-07-2015 11:58 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Aaand I'm back from wasting a dentist's time.

Short wait and I was seen. The doc looked, and lo and behold; shit be clotted. I was bleeding when I checked before I left... I couldn't even sleep last night thanks to all the blood, and then it's done by the time I get there.

*sigh* This is why I hate going to see doctors. I always feel like I'm wasting their time. At least she was understanding of our concern (that of myself and my father, that is).

I bled for like 3-4 days when I had my tooth removed not too long ago. I know it can be very scary and you worry a lot, especially with the risk of a dry socket. You will be fine though. As long as you follow instructions and let it heal, nothing to worry a bout.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
29-07-2015, 12:14 AM
(29-07-2015 12:03 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(28-07-2015 08:00 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Day Two: bloodclot refusing to form. Free irrationally terrified. Resident related adult has decided to go back to the dentist to see what's up.

(28-07-2015 08:00 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  No one has come to fix the sink hole, and water is literally pouring into the basement. I just.... Fuck...

(28-07-2015 11:58 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Aaand I'm back from wasting a dentist's time.

I bled for like 3-4 days when I had my tooth removed not too long ago. I know it can be very scary and you worry a lot, especially with the risk of a dry socket. You will be fine though. As long as you follow instructions and let it heal, nothing to worry a bout.

I don't know what exactly I'm concerned about, thus why I specified, 'irrationally'. Dry socket is most certainly not among my concerns, I can say that much; with an incidence of less than 4% according to the research I've found, I'm not too bothered.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-07-2015, 12:19 AM
(29-07-2015 12:14 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(29-07-2015 12:03 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  I bled for like 3-4 days when I had my tooth removed not too long ago. I know it can be very scary and you worry a lot, especially with the risk of a dry socket. You will be fine though. As long as you follow instructions and let it heal, nothing to worry a bout.

I don't know what exactly I'm concerned about, thus why I specified, 'irrationally'. Dry socket is most certainly not among my concerns, I can say that much; with an incidence of less than 4% according to the research I've found, I'm not too bothered.

Hmm, idk but I'm sure everything will be alright.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
29-07-2015, 07:21 AM
(28-07-2015 11:58 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Also, my ice-cream went from mousse to thickshake overnight. It's is my fault for letting it happen, though. I had hoped the fridge would have kept it constituted enough so that I wouldn't have to wait for it to melt and warm sufficiently for consumption, but as is the way of the universe, I was wrong.

Microwave oven. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-07-2015, 07:29 AM
I went to sleep at 1am. I woke up at 5.

Fml.

29-07-2015, 07:37 AM
(29-07-2015 07:29 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I went to sleep at 1am. I woke up at 5.

Fml.

Poor Moms! Hug

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
29-07-2015, 08:27 AM
(29-07-2015 07:37 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(29-07-2015 07:29 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I went to sleep at 1am. I woke up at 5.

Fml.

Poor Moms! Hug

It's after 7, I decided to make coffee and clean. I wonder if people will protest if I run the vacuum?

Not upstairs of course...Angel

I think I'll scrub the toilet tho downstairs before hubby wakes up and wrecks it repeatedly.

I did watch our local news Greenpeace is hanging off a bridge trying to stop an ice cutter from leaving for Alaska where I guess there's ice.

We're also heading into another round of super hot weather.

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post