Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-08-2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(03-08-2015 10:22 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I am sitting here pulling my hair out and screaming at the top of my lungs. This girl I know has been on and off with her bf for 5 years.......5 years, not days, not weeks, not months, years. They break up like every freaking month and when they do she plasters her facebook timeline with complaints about how "guys suck" and "i'm tired of crying and getting hurt". Maybe if you fucking learned how to move on and not get back with the guy who you broke up with for the 200th time, you would not get hurt, you would not be crying. Her "friends" do nothing but enable this behavior and not tell her the truth even though it will hurt her feelings. They do not help her make changes in her life that will get her out of this loop and maybe get her a relationship that will actually work so she can be happy for more than a few weeks at a time. Anyone who does try and be truthful with her, she paints as a bad person and removes from her life.Thing is this upsets me so much because I do care a lot about her but I am so close to telling her the truth and getting rid of her from my life because it is so frustrating. End rant.

I've done the break up get back together break up get back together thing. It is really hard to just end things and walk away after you've been together for a long time (even if it is for the best) especially when you have built a life together. I can understand your frustration as a friend going through all of that with her. Hopefully, she moves on this time.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2015, 10:38 PM
(03-08-2015 10:30 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(03-08-2015 10:22 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I am sitting here pulling my hair out and screaming at the top of my lungs. This girl I know has been on and off with her bf for 5 years.......5 years, not days, not weeks, not months, years. They break up like every freaking month and when they do she plasters her facebook timeline with complaints about how "guys suck" and "i'm tired of crying and getting hurt". Maybe if you fucking learned how to move on and not get back with the guy who you broke up with for the 200th time, you would not get hurt, you would not be crying. Her "friends" do nothing but enable this behavior and not tell her the truth even though it will hurt her feelings. They do not help her make changes in her life that will get her out of this loop and maybe get her a relationship that will actually work so she can be happy for more than a few weeks at a time. Anyone who does try and be truthful with her, she paints as a bad person and removes from her life.Thing is this upsets me so much because I do care a lot about her but I am so close to telling her the truth and getting rid of her from my life because it is so frustrating. End rant.

I've done the break up get back together break up get back together thing. It is really hard to just end things and walk away after you've been together for a long time (even if it is for the best) especially when you have built a life together. I can understand your frustration as a friend going through all of that with her. Hopefully, she moves on this time.

Yeah, I know its hard but there is a certain point where it should just be obvious it's not going to work and i figure 5 years and like 100 break ups later is too much.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
03-08-2015, 10:39 PM
(03-08-2015 10:38 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(03-08-2015 10:30 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I've done the break up get back together break up get back together thing. It is really hard to just end things and walk away after you've been together for a long time (even if it is for the best) especially when you have built a life together. I can understand your frustration as a friend going through all of that with her. Hopefully, she moves on this time.

Yeah, I know its hard but there is a certain point where it should just be obvious it's not going to work and i figure 5 years and like 100 break ups later is too much.

I agree. Just saying it is hard that's all.
03-08-2015, 10:41 PM
(03-08-2015 10:39 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(03-08-2015 10:38 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Yeah, I know its hard but there is a certain point where it should just be obvious it's not going to work and i figure 5 years and like 100 break ups later is too much.

I agree. Just saying it is hard that's all.

I know, not disagreeing with that.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
04-08-2015, 01:34 AM
(03-08-2015 10:39 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Just saying it is hard that's all.

That's what she said Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
04-08-2015, 01:40 AM
(04-08-2015 01:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(03-08-2015 10:39 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Just saying it is hard that's all.

That's what she said Tongue

Gasp Damn, I'm disappointed I totally missed the opportunity to say that. Laugh out load

Good job with that though Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
04-08-2015, 01:44 AM
(04-08-2015 01:40 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Good job with that though Thumbsup

That's what she said Big Grin

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
04-08-2015, 02:25 AM
Sooo... got the other tooth ripped today...
It wasn't bad, but the teeth around fucking hurt like hell now... Back to being miserable for a week.

First time I ever bit a dentist, though, so there's that. I wasn't even aware I was doing it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
04-08-2015, 02:29 AM
(04-08-2015 02:25 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  First time I ever bit a dentist, though, so there's that.

Can't take you anywhere

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
04-08-2015, 04:51 AM
(04-08-2015 02:29 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(04-08-2015 02:25 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  First time I ever bit a dentist, though, so there's that.

Can't take you anywhere

To be fair to me, I was just closing my jaw on the dentist's fingers - didn't even know I was doing it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.