Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
04-08-2015, 09:13 AM
RE: Ranting corner
So tired of money shit all the fucking time. It's always one thing or another. Sad

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
04-08-2015, 11:53 AM
(04-08-2015 09:13 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  So tired of money shit all the fucking time. It's always one thing or another. Sad

Fucking TELL ME ABOUT IT.

Being adult is hARD
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
04-08-2015, 01:47 PM
(04-08-2015 11:53 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(04-08-2015 09:13 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  So tired of money shit all the fucking time. It's always one thing or another. Sad

Fucking TELL ME ABOUT IT.

Being adult is hARD

[Image: 1352661404275_531242.png]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 5 users Like JDog554's post
04-08-2015, 03:16 PM
This stupid diner owner who screamed at the child for having a fit in the restaurant.

Sure the parents should have done something about the kid, but the owner should have handled it like a growup.

Amazing to me how people expect better behavior from a 2 year old than an adult.
04-08-2015, 03:24 PM
(04-08-2015 03:16 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  This stupid diner owner who screamed at the child for having a fit in the restaurant.

Sure the parents should have done something about the kid, but the owner should have handled it like a growup.

Amazing to me how people expect better behavior from a 2 year old than an adult.

The owner acted like a fool but those parents should have removed that kid before hand. Neither side is looking good imo.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
04-08-2015, 03:26 PM
I agree, but i expect more from the grown person. Lol
04-08-2015, 03:39 PM
(04-08-2015 03:26 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I agree, but i expect more from the grown person. Lol

I am not blaming the kid at all, toddlers gonna toddler. It is on the adults, on both sides. If your kid is raising hell you need to tend to them when you are out in public like that. On the other side that owner sounds like she acted completely unprofessional, if they had been asked to leave politely and refused several times then maybe I could understand getting in their grill. But all we have is hearsay and speculation as each side paints the other as the troublemaker.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
04-08-2015, 03:54 PM
But why is the behavior not acceptable from one side but it is for the other?
04-08-2015, 04:49 PM
(04-08-2015 03:16 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  This stupid diner owner who screamed at the child for having a fit in the restaurant.

Didn't help that the restaurant owner posted on it's FB “You are lucky I didn’t get really go fucking nuts because being physical is not something I cower from.” and described herself as a "I think I might be a local hero". Yeah that's gonna go over well on social media.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
04-08-2015, 04:58 PM
(04-08-2015 04:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Didn't help that the restaurant owner posted on it's FB “You are lucky I didn’t get really go fucking nuts because being physical is not something I cower from.” and described herself as a "I think I might be a local hero". Yeah that's gonna go over well on social media.

There are a lot of people defending the owner unfortunately.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze