Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
04-08-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(04-08-2015 09:14 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(04-08-2015 09:10 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  lol, dat awkward moment when your boss texts you and uses the word "cum" (instead of come).

Eeewww.

Now perhaps is the time to ask for a raise.

Er, that may just add to the awkwardness though.....Gasp

The whole sentence was "Ill talk 2 u wen u cum inside"
It makes sense in the context of the whole text but that line...
[Image: 19b4523a1e8e7c9b27d24a5126db981c.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
04-08-2015, 09:57 PM
(04-08-2015 09:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(04-08-2015 09:14 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Eeewww.

Now perhaps is the time to ask for a raise.

Er, that may just add to the awkwardness though.....Gasp

The whole sentence was "Ill talk 2 u wen u cum inside"
It makes sense in the context of the whole text but that line...
[Image: 19b4523a1e8e7c9b27d24a5126db981c.jpg]

Well you certainly picked a facial expression that captures the image to suit the occasion. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
05-08-2015, 10:33 AM
Jason Aldean - Big Green Tractor

So this song has been out a few years and was just on the radio a little bit ago. I can't decide if this song is a euphemism for sex or if it's really just that incredibly stupid. It's probably just that fucking stupid. I just can't comprehend how people actually paid money for this song and that it's still on the fucking radio. If someone were to say to me "Baby you could take a ride on my big green tractor" - I'm gonna go with how 'bout no and you just blew your shot at gettin laid dumbass.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
05-08-2015, 11:39 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2015 11:52 AM by Lienda Bella.)
(05-08-2015 10:33 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Jason Aldean - Big Green Tractor

So this song has been out a few years and was just on the radio a little bit ago. I can't decide if this song is a euphemism for sex or if it's really just that incredibly stupid. It's probably just that fucking stupid. I just can't comprehend how people actually paid money for this song and that it's still on the fucking radio. If someone were to say to me "Baby you could take a ride on my big green tractor" - I'm gonna go with how 'bout no and you just blew your shot at gettin laid dumbass.

"...down through the woods..."

Hobo The row-a trees over there by the highway that block a view of em fields, or the other row-a trees over there tween them fields over there?
05-08-2015, 02:01 PM

This is what is worst about country, complete with faux accent.
05-08-2015, 02:37 PM
That song makes me want to punch someone in the face. Lol
05-08-2015, 03:11 PM

Could be worse, there are many even more horrible sexual innuendos I can think of lol like "Baby, I want to plow your field and plant these seeds."

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
05-08-2015, 04:02 PM
Well, it finally happened...I will not be getting paid tomorrow. Will not hold my breath that we get paid Friday either.

The high-priced CFO can't seem to manage money like I did for six plus months...everyone got paid...on time.

This is a swell time for me to be waiting for a check with all I had to spend for medical care. Dodgy

I can put gas in my car tomorrow and that's about it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
05-08-2015, 08:37 PM
WTF? What's wrong with the song? It's sweet, romantic even. About a farmer so head over heels for this girl he wants to hang out with her while he plows the field.

Honestly, I don't see what's so wrong about it. What if instead of a tractor it was a horse? Would it be all romantic and shit than? Newsflash, farmers use tractors now, not horse and plow.

05-08-2015, 08:58 PM
Im listening to the scariest music ever, this shit is seriously unnerving.