Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
05-08-2015, 09:22 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2015 09:33 PM by Lienda Bella.)
RE: Ranting corner
Pretend play vent.

Oh, you're crying, Lienda. Tired of getting crap from people, you say? Want your throat looked at, do you? You're voice isn't horse, Balla. You're not having any problems there. You're just delusional about yourself, and over-reacting. Surely you don't think that many people would get mad that many times. I don't recall anyone treating ME that way, or even members of my staff. I'm going to get a professional to help you realize the social difficulties you have are all in your delusional mind. Here, let me give you drugs so you can calm down and behave. Crying is irrational, Miss Balla. I'm afraid your previous doctor was correct about you being disconnected with reality.

We don't want you to kill yourself with the hair pin, now do we. What? Yes yes. I know you want to make excuses to me and say you weren't attempting it, but you're too out of it to know how you really feel right now. 'hands over pills' Those scratches are solid proof that you're suicidal. Self-injury disorder, you say? Sure.. sure, Lienda. You're going insane, and need immediate attention. You're supposed to be completely calm at all times. Want to take some pills and be more like a proper lady, Miss Balla? Want to take them? Want to take them? 'keeps asking till she says yes' Good.

Your face is red, Lienda. Calm .... down.... You don't want everyone to think you're going to beat them up, now do you? No no. You need to behave properly and stop feeling negativity entirely. Don't talk while you're so huffy looking, Lienda. Talk like calmly and properly. You're not feeling an itch. Nor do you have head pain, a snagging jaw and a sore knee.

No, Lienda. You're not thinking clearly. You're supposed to be feeling happy and respectful at all times. You need your seventh phsyc-evaluation. Is that surprise I'm seeing? Now, Lienda. What have I told you? You're supposed to relax, smile and then speak. You're being irrational again. Looks like you'll have to be sent back to the consoler. You might be talking softer now, but you're still sounding very emotional. Maybe you need more pills, or perhaps shots. 'stab' There. Good. Now, tell me why you're actually here to see me today, and don't tell me koo koo bull shit about your body.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2015, 09:24 PM
(05-08-2015 09:22 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  Oh, you're crying, Lienda. Here, let me give you drugs so you can calm down and behave. Crying like that is irrational, Miss Balla. I'm afraid your previous doctor was correct about you being delusional, and not realizing that what you're feeling isn't real.

We don't want you to kill yourself with the hair pin. What? Yes yes. I know you want to make excuses to me and say you weren't attempting it, but you're too out of it to know how you really feel right now. 'hands over pills' Want to take some pills and be more like a proper lady, Miss Balla? Want to take them? Want to take them? 'keeps asking till she says yes' That's better.

Your face is red, Lienda. Calm down now. You don't want everyone to think you're going to beat them up, now do you? No no. You need to behave properly and stop feeling negativity entirely. Don't talk while you're so huffy looking, Lienda. Talk like calmly and properly. You're not feeling an itch. Nor do you have head pain.

No, Lienda. You're not thinking clearly. You're supposed to be feeling happy and respectful at all times. Until you act more rational, I can't take anything you say seriously. You need your seventh phsyc-evaluation.

Is that surprise I'm seeing. Now, Lienda. What have I told you? You're supposed to relax and smile. You're being irrational again. Looks like you'll have to be sent back to the consoler. You might be talking softer now, but you're still sounding very, very mean. Maybe you need more pills, or perhaps shots. 'stab' There. Good. Now, tell me why you're actually here to see me today, and don't tell me koo koo bull shit about your body.

Hug

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
05-08-2015, 09:25 PM
(05-08-2015 09:22 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  Oh, you're crying, Lienda. Here, let me give you drugs so you can calm down and behave. Crying like that is irrational, Miss Balla. I'm afraid your previous doctor was correct about you being delusional, and not realizing that what you're feeling isn't real.

We don't want you to kill yourself with the hair pin. What? Yes yes. I know you want to make excuses to me and say you weren't attempting it, but you're too out of it to know how you really feel right now. 'hands over pills' Want to take some pills and be more like a proper lady, Miss Balla? Want to take them? Want to take them? 'keeps asking till she says yes' That's better.

Your face is red, Lienda. Calm down now. You don't want everyone to think you're going to beat them up, now do you? No no. You need to behave properly and stop feeling negativity entirely. Don't talk while you're so huffy looking, Lienda. Talk like calmly and properly. You're not feeling an itch. Nor do you have head pain.

No, Lienda. You're not thinking clearly. You're supposed to be feeling happy and respectful at all times. Until you act more rational, I can't take anything you say seriously. You need your seventh phsyc-evaluation.

Is that surprise I'm seeing. Now, Lienda. What have I told you? You're supposed to relax and smile. You're being irrational again. Looks like you'll have to be sent back to the consoler. You might be talking softer now, but you're still sounding very, very mean. Maybe you need more pills, or perhaps shots. 'stab' There. Good. Now, tell me why you're actually here to see me today, and don't tell me koo koo bull shit about your body.

So sorry you are going through all of that.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
05-08-2015, 09:36 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2015 09:42 PM by Lienda Bella.)
(05-08-2015 09:24 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Hug

Hug Thanks again. This is how that clinic made me feel. I wasn't even mad at one guy, and he put his hands up as if I had a gun to fire. You know that expression someone makes when they say "Put.. the gun... down." he said "Calm down and breath." I thought ":@ I ALREADY JUST DID THAT FOR YOU!" I then had to stage wisper everything to him. Bascially, that's how I have to talk these days! Whisper voice or I'm aggressive. It's not like I need physical help with my voice box or anything. nooooooo.... If it's not horse, it's not damaged apparently.
05-08-2015, 09:41 PM
(05-08-2015 09:36 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  
(05-08-2015 09:24 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Hug

Hug Thanks again. This is how that clinic made me feel. I wasn't even mad at one guy, and he put his hands up as if I had a gun to fire. You know that expression someone makes when they say "Put.. the gun... down." he said "Calm down and breath." I thought ":@ I ALREADY JUST DID THAT FOR YOU!" I then had to stage wisper everything to him. Bascially, that's how I have to talk these days! Whisper voice or I'm pissy bitch. But nooo... it's not like something needs physical help there or anything. It's just me being angry and mean, and in need of some counseling! 'hair pull'

Sounds like you are going through a lot. I hope it gets better for you. Heart

05-08-2015, 09:42 PM
(05-08-2015 04:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Well, it finally happened...I will not be getting paid tomorrow. Will not hold my breath that we get paid Friday either.

The high-priced CFO can't seem to manage money like I did for six plus months...everyone got paid...on time.

This is a swell time for me to be waiting for a check with all I had to spend for medical care. Dodgy

I can put gas in my car tomorrow and that's about it.

Well that just sucks. Angry
05-08-2015, 11:09 PM
(05-08-2015 04:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Well, it finally happened...I will not be getting paid tomorrow. Will not hold my breath that we get paid Friday either.

The high-priced CFO can't seem to manage money like I did for six plus months...everyone got paid...on time.

This is a swell time for me to be waiting for a check with all I had to spend for medical care. Dodgy

I can put gas in my car tomorrow and that's about it.

Sorry Anj Hug I bet your CFO would cry if his salary was late. Maybe he shouldn't get a salary until everyone else is paid Angry

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
06-08-2015, 04:20 AM
(05-08-2015 08:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  WTF? What's wrong with the song? It's sweet, romantic even. About a farmer so head over heels for this girl he wants to hang out with her while he plows the field.

Honestly, I don't see what's so wrong about it. What if instead of a tractor it was a horse? Would it be all romantic and shit than? Newsflash, farmers use tractors now, not horse and plow.

Tractors are soooooo loud - not exactly romantic. Besides, green is not a color I should be associating with a dude's dick (makes me think of gonorrhea).

Like others said, it's the fake accent and the worst of country music.

This is my family's tractor, typical of what you would find on a small farm. (I snapped this pic this spring while taking some of my son playing with the barn cats.) Sure, I'd sit on my dad's lap and steer as a girl, but there's not really room for a grown woman to sit on some dude's lap.
[Image: 542B5E91-B6AA-4CE1-AEF2-E8622E4C9F09_zpsgrhpigoe.jpg]

Fake accents irritate me to no end. Here's a song by Sam Hunt that gives you an idea of a legitimate accent, not the best song ever but he talks in it so you can hear the difference:

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
06-08-2015, 04:23 AM
(06-08-2015 04:20 AM)Nurse Wrote:  there's not really room for a grown woman to sit on some dude's lap.

Y'know, I think to be perfectly fair and objective you'd have to do some *experiments* Wink

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
06-08-2015, 04:32 AM
(06-08-2015 04:23 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 04:20 AM)Nurse Wrote:  there's not really room for a grown woman to sit on some dude's lap.

Y'know, I think to be perfectly fair and objective you'd have to do some *experiments* Wink

First I'd need a lab partner to test my hypothesis.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post