Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
06-08-2015, 05:07 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Oh that's just fucking great. I'm already broke, now I gotta go buy a tractor?? Fuck.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post
06-08-2015, 05:34 AM
(06-08-2015 05:07 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Oh that's just fucking great. I'm already broke, now I gotta go buy a tractor?? Fuck.

Or borrow. And you'd have to make sure it's the right model too, or possibly try with lots of different ones. To be properly statistically accurate one would have to perform multiple experiments too... Could become quite the research project! Then you can publish in the Journal of Experimental Fuckery Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
06-08-2015, 07:01 AM
(06-08-2015 05:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 05:07 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Oh that's just fucking great. I'm already broke, now I gotta go buy a tractor?? Fuck.

Or borrow. And you'd have to make sure it's the right model too, or possibly try with lots of different ones. To be properly statistically accurate one would have to perform multiple experiments too... Could become quite the research project! Then you can publish in the Journal of Experimental Fuckery Smile

What's the premise? That the larger and greener the tractor the moister the panties?
Ooo! we could do a nice pretty graph to show the results! Here's one I prepared earlier.

[Image: bgt.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
06-08-2015, 07:08 AM
(06-08-2015 07:01 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 05:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  Or borrow. And you'd have to make sure it's the right model too, or possibly try with lots of different ones. To be properly statistically accurate one would have to perform multiple experiments too... Could become quite the research project! Then you can publish in the Journal of Experimental Fuckery Smile

What's the premise? That the larger and greener the tractor the moister the panties?
Ooo! we could do a nice pretty graph to show the results! Here's one I prepared earlier.

[Image: bgt.jpg]

I am deeply suspicious of that graph. We have no data yet. At best it is a hypothesis, but sure, I guess it does affect experimental design...

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
06-08-2015, 07:11 AM
That is just my hypothesis, Stark thus needs to acquire several different sizes of green tractor and find some volunteer women. He than needs to take them for a ride and using a hygrometer, measure the moistness levels of said ladies panties. For science.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
06-08-2015, 07:34 AM
There is a variable to consider that could skew the results:

Bigger tractor = more money

Men with the biggest, greenest tractors tend to have bigger fields to plow, they also have the benefit of an overhead approach - they utilize their own planes in dusting the fields.

So is it the tractor or the show of wealth?

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
06-08-2015, 07:35 AM
And since this is the ranting corner - the word "moist" is seriously gross.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
06-08-2015, 07:38 AM
(06-08-2015 07:34 AM)Nurse Wrote:  There is a variable to consider that could skew the results:

Bigger tractor = more money

Men with the biggest, greenest tractors tend to have bigger fields to plow, they also have the benefit of an overhead approach - they utilize their own planes in dusting the fields.

So is it the tractor or the show of wealth?

You're a bigot. Angry Orange tractors are capable, too. See how it speared that bail? Big Grin

[Image: L3301_BailSpear.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
06-08-2015, 07:44 AM
(06-08-2015 07:35 AM)Nurse Wrote:  And since this is the ranting corner - the word "moist" is seriously gross.

Damp?

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
06-08-2015, 07:47 AM
(06-08-2015 07:35 AM)Nurse Wrote:  And since this is the ranting corner - the word "moist" is seriously gross.

You don't like moist so I must ask you opinion on mucilaginous. Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume