Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
06-08-2015, 11:36 AM
RE: Ranting corner
And I know the advice that I'll be given is to put my foot down and tell her to stop with this mess, as Rev has advised me to do before. But she will bust out crying and bawling over anything and I hate it and can't stand dealing with that. So I keep my mouth shut and wait for when I can finally move out.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2015, 12:24 PM
Felt good to get all that off my chest. Shy

[+] 6 users Like Escape Artist's post
06-08-2015, 12:43 PM
Annoying. As. Fuck.

I couldn't give a damn that you cried when you sent your "baby" to school. I feel icky when people say shit like that, it makes me all uncomfortable and squirmy, like being asked to pray out loud. It's blowing up my Facebook feed - have a blessed year, y'all! Dodgy

[Image: 19916d3598b23f8066b5bbf146cd248b.jpg]

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post
06-08-2015, 04:15 PM
I'll so be crying when that happens with my hobbit! Tongue
06-08-2015, 04:28 PM
Hammered down with rain and than it just stopped and now clear blue skies.
Fucking bi-polar weather.

[Image: oscar.png]
06-08-2015, 04:35 PM
(06-08-2015 04:28 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Hammered down with rain and than it just stopped and now clear blue skies.

Oh man, I wish we had some of that rain.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
06-08-2015, 04:38 PM
(06-08-2015 11:36 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  And I know the advice that I'll be given is to put my foot down and tell her to stop with this mess, as Rev has advised me to do before. But she will bust out crying and bawling over anything and I hate it and can't stand dealing with that. So I keep my mouth shut and wait for when I can finally move out.

They are your kids. It doesn't sound like she respects that.

She sounds scarily like my momzilla. Hope you are able to get out soon.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
06-08-2015, 04:50 PM
We finally got paid today though too late for us to get our checks into the bank in time to post to our accounts. Undecided

I asked over a month ago for tomorrow off so I could spend time with my granddaughter for her birthday. I got no response so I emailed again on Monday as a reminder. So late today I asked in person and was told no.

Nice. Everyone else in the department can just go tell my boss they are taking off or leaving early, if they bother to show up at all.

It's hard to find another job when I can't take time off to interview. I haven't even had a lunch break for the last two days. Confused

I am worn out and frustrated.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
06-08-2015, 04:54 PM
(06-08-2015 04:35 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 04:28 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Hammered down with rain and than it just stopped and now clear blue skies.

Oh man, I wish we had some of that rain.

You're welcome to it.

It's about to hammer down again. Shit, should have gone to get lunch while it was clear blue skies.

[Image: oscar.png]
06-08-2015, 05:02 PM
(06-08-2015 04:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We finally got paid today though too late for us to get our checks into the bank in time to post to our accounts. Undecided

I asked over a month ago for tomorrow off so I could spend time with my granddaughter for her birthday. I got no response so I emailed again on Monday as a reminder. So late today I asked in person and was told no.

Nice. Everyone else in the department can just go tell my boss they are taking off or leaving early, if they bother to show up at all.

It's hard to find another job when I can't take time off to interview. I haven't even had a lunch break for the last two days. Confused

I am worn out and frustrated.

Time to take some "doctor's appointments." And if they break the law and ask what for - "I have a bartholin gland that has abscessed, meaning I have massive amounts of purulent discharge coming out of my vagina." Make 'em regret asking.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post