Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
08-08-2015, 06:48 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Ugh.
I may be expected to go party with a friend tonight. They better hurry, I just ate and my brain is telling me the inside of my eyelids are just fascinatinggggggg...... Sleepy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
08-08-2015, 08:50 PM
(08-08-2015 06:48 PM)kim Wrote:  Ugh.
I may be expected to go party with a friend tonight. They better hurry, I just ate and my brain is telling me the inside of my eyelids are just fascinatinggggggg...... Sleepy

It's contagious...
[Image: 64830632.s28h57zV.Yawning_zpse2rfcdnm.gif]
08-08-2015, 10:28 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2015 01:00 AM by Lienda Bella.)
'sings'
Oh why should I have to be the one to leave, when you're the one bringing it up to me?
Why should I have to walk out that door, when you're the one not listening?
Why do I have to act like a numb fucking doll, when you raise your fucking cell phone and yell out to your call?

I went to sleep wishing that you and your kind would stop this, but why should I have to be the one to do it!
SHUT THE HELL I WON'T OBEY ANYMORE
09-08-2015, 12:09 AM
'One block away, a guy gets up out of bed and pets his dog who is howling as if in mourn.'

"What's the matter, boy?" The owner says, almost on the edge of crying in sympathy to his dog. The dog howls again thinking "Ohhh! When is she going to stop? This special hearing is such a curse!"
09-08-2015, 12:45 AM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Fml just shoot me

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

09-08-2015, 12:50 AM
(09-08-2015 12:45 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Fml just shoot me

[Image: keep-calm-and-have-a-drink-186.png]

Hug

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
09-08-2015, 12:51 AM
(09-08-2015 12:45 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Fml just shoot me

? Heart

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
09-08-2015, 02:15 AM
Average queue time 2minutes my ass.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
09-08-2015, 02:19 AM
Son of a bitch!

I was trying to tighten up one of the screws in my glasses and I stabbed under my thumbnail!

Glasses suck... You people with functional eyes don't know how easy you have it...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
09-08-2015, 03:24 AM
(09-08-2015 02:19 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Son of a bitch!

I was trying to tighten up one of the screws in my glasses and I stabbed under my thumbnail!

Glasses suck... You people with functional eyes don't know how easy you have it...

So true. My contacts are dry atm and it burns like hell.

It has been too humid to even consider wearing glasses. I hate glasses anyway if I have to drive - no peripheral vision and I can't wear sunglasses.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman