Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-08-2015, 01:36 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2015 01:54 AM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: Ranting corner
(11-08-2015 01:27 AM)morondog Wrote:  Guess that means you're out at work huh? Maybe a friendly baby barbeque will correct misunderstandings Smile

[Image: baby_barbecue.png]

Babyque Sauce! Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-08-2015, 01:40 AM
(11-08-2015 01:22 AM)Nurse Wrote:  OH MY GOD THERE'S AN ATHEIST ON THE UNIT! WE'RE BEING PERSECUTED!!!!

Dodgy Not loving my bed partners tonight. Not one bit.

Virtually ALL the medical staff in the hospital where I lived were atheists. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
11-08-2015, 02:13 AM
(10-08-2015 11:44 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  
(10-08-2015 08:28 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Aaand all your music corrupts.

Never mention what could get worse during a seasonal 'luck' attack. If one brings to light what can be worse, the person then thinks it. When they start thinking it, the bad luck wasp will wave it's antennae, considering it.

This normally happens when you get a pay check with a little "extra" money and had other plans for it. The angrier you get, the more it likes to troll you.

Drinking Beverage

It doesn't matter if you've bolted all the doors shut, Mr. Murphy will slip in through a window.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
11-08-2015, 04:23 AM
Welp, just lost power for two hours for who the hell knows what reason.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
11-08-2015, 07:19 AM
Yeah -- well I lost internet for a whole day....

Friggin' Virgin Mobile hotspot went tits up -- no signal at all coming in... I suppose they dropped a tower or something.... It'd been flaky anyway...

Went with a "Total Wireless" hotspot... It's about twice as fast as the Virgin was on Ookla.....

Of course that's like saying a skateboard is faster than walking.......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
11-08-2015, 08:14 AM
I'm kinda grumpy. So I'm down at the folk club last Thursday to support a few friends who're jamming and this guy walks up to me and asks me if I'd like to play fiddle with their group. OK sure, wouldn't mind a jam, always fun to play with new people. So I give him my email and number and listen to the group and they're *really* fucking good. Next, yesterday I get an email with a 'listen to these songs, get back to me, we'll jam' so I reply and explain that I'm a bit busy but will get back to him in the next couple of weeks. So today he phones me out of the blue and asks me to *please* listen to those songs and say if I can jam with them because "We need a fiddler and if you're not going to join the band then we shouldn't waste each other's time". What the fuck? At no point did he ever indicate that I should join their band, and who the fuck asks someone to join their band without even having one jam session first? Dodgy Fucken... if they weren't so bloody good I'd chirp them for being amateurs but these guys have been around the block a few times... I'm quite irritated though.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
11-08-2015, 09:48 AM
The horrid realization of the guy in the one man band --- the conflict of egos hits close to home....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
11-08-2015, 12:02 PM
I hate this one dog. Ever since I was a kid that fucker waits for me to walk or bike by, staring out, looking for me. And once it sees me, oh wow:

But that's what happens when a dog barks at you and for 10 years you bark back at it.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 4 users Like ELK12695's post
11-08-2015, 08:08 PM
That moment when you're doing your online banking and you transfer $600 from one account to another and the money just disappears for a couple seconds.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
11-08-2015, 10:31 PM
digimon adventure tri needs to come out now. All I know is that omnimon is going to get the ass beat.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube