• 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-03-2012, 11:39 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Yikes, good luck!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2012, 09:16 AM
So I switch on the tv and there is an Xmas movie on. It's the middle of March not fucking december!

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
18-03-2012, 09:17 AM
I FUCKING HATE ALGEBRA!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

I finally get to go to college and Algebra is going to trip me up. I can learn anything else but this shit simply escapes me...I spend hours on remedial Algebra and get no fucking where.

AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

....end rant

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
20-03-2012, 05:58 AM
Periods Angry

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
20-03-2012, 10:38 AM
81 degrees tomorrow in Attleboro; there's a river in the backyard and a johnboat to do it to it. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-03-2012, 01:41 PM
(20-03-2012 10:38 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  81 degrees tomorrow in Attleboro; there's a river in the backyard and a johnboat to do it to it. Tongue

I'm ranting because it will not be 81 degrees tomorrow, nor anywhere close to it for about 4 more months. Sad

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
23-03-2012, 10:55 AM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2012 11:19 AM by FSM_scot.)
So I just received a text from a club that I'm supposedly subscribed to.

I've never been In Your shitty club, so how the fuck did you get my number?

I wouldn't mind if the club in question wasn't a step down from a fucking sewer.

It makes the Cantena scene from starwars look like a fuckin family friendly restaurant.
Fuck you savoy Glasgow!.

23-03-2012, 11:58 AM
[nerd rant]
I have been fixing a friend's netbook laptop for the past few days. It turns out that it's hard drive crashed. It was an easy fix. Ordered a new hard drive, opened up the case, replaced the old bad one with a new functional one. All was going well thus far.

With the new hard drive installed, I got the recovery disc, found the other disc with the system's drivers, and went to reinstall windows. It turns out that there was no CD/DVD-ROM. How the FUCK can manufacturers justify no disc drive?!

Do the manufacturers want to nickle and dime us such that every time we need to make a repair we have to take it back to them and pay them to fix it? Is this some form of DRM to stop common folk from messing with the software? Or are they hoping people will just spend 10x more than they need to on a new computer rather than the replace part?!

So they only solution I had available to was find specialized software to transfer Window's installation files from a disc to a USB and install it off of that. Turns out that the recovery disc didn't even work with that program!! So I had to dig through my stacks of discs to find my old copy of WinXP. And thus began the process of Put DVD on USB, install off USB, clear USB, put other drivers/programs on USB, install those, clear... over and over because there's no fucking disc drive!

If computer manufacturers are going to pull this shit, at least give us the recovery DVDs already installed on a USB!
[/nerd rant]

"The most valuable possession you can own is an open heart. The most powerful weapon you can be is an instrument of peace." -- Carlos Santana
[+] 2 users Like Zephony's post
23-03-2012, 12:10 PM
They want you to buy a back up instead of providing one like a decent company.

On a side note, you could also have used an external CD drive.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-03-2012, 06:22 AM
Dear religious people.

Please stop coming to my door. No! I don't want to hear about the wizard you worship, No! I don't want a leaflet. And No! I don't beleive in the genocidal monster you worship, I don't care how shocked you are just stay away from my door.

It's increasing in frequency and it's really irritating.

[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post